Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

I have one query .Can any one answer

If we have installed apps in adroid phone and in future if we factory reset or apps get deleted/uninstall.

Do we need to again purchase the apps already purchased ?

Because factory reset will erase complete data on phone

:previous: No, you can install purchased apps any time without buying again.
  • Like 1

Silly question tho

What if I change my device? Do I have to purchase the apps again for my new device?

What if I have multiple android devices, do I have to purchase same apps separately for each of my devices?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

You can keep installing them even if you change devices or have multiple devices as long as you are using the same Google account activated in all the devices.

I am using all my paid apps in my GNexus, RazrMAXX, OG_Razr, AinolTab, Ideos at the same time using my personal Google account... Even PlayStore (on PC browser) shows all the above devices associated with my Google account and the apps installed in them..

It is completely legal and highly beneficial to customers where most paid apps are 0.99$ only and even TopApps will get discounted price on special occasions..

• Like 1

Hitesh ji... Since you are on CM10 based ROM, you can get latest Android4.2 keyboard (with swype like gesture typing) from PlayStore here... Better than Beta-Swype imho...

• Like 2

A very useful app to activate the speaker phone during the call. Various ways to activate the speaker phone during a call. I am using the proximity type in my Galaxy Nexus and it is so convenient guys.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lionebra.upsounddown&hl=en

Another useful app FLIP - SILENT. When phone is ringing Just flip you phone to silence it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zosqlabs.android.flipsilent&hl=en

There is also another app FLIP AND SLEEP. When you are in a meeting, just flip your phone upside down and the phone goes to silent mode and when you turn it again it return backs to your normal setting.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lecacheur.android.imasuperphone.flipandsleep&feature=also_installed#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwNCwiY29tLmxlY2FjaGV1ci5hbmRyb2lkLmltYXN1cGVycGhvbmUuZmxpcGFuZHNsZWVwIl0.

Some of the above features will be in built in some phones

Edited by pasumark

Thats a stock feature in most of the newer phones isnt it?

Tapatalk 2.4.4

Version 2.4.4
- Fixed Empty Favorites Forum issue
- Fixed "New Topic" Menu no effect issue
- Other Bug fixes
Version 2.4.3
- Tapatalk ID now can manage your uploaded images
- Improved GIF Viewer
Version 2.4
- Aquamarine style is now free!
- Merged Announcement / Stickies and normal topics into a single list (check our new Settings)
** Previous Dark Mode will be reset, please re-enable it in Settings **

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

• Like 3

Hitesh ji... Since you are on CM10 based ROM, you can get latest Android4.2 keyboard (with swype like gesture typing) from PlayStore here... Better than Beta-Swype imho...

I differ strongly on this, Kanaga. Android 4.2 keyboard is a failed copy of swype. It tried to copy the gesture typing. The animation is catchy but the Artificial Intelligence part for word prediction is dismally bad. I tried it for a couple of days and went back to swype.

• Like 1

Exactly...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I am NOT talking about Swype that came with Moto or Sammy phones... I am talking about Beta-Swype downloadable from swype website... Its more buggy than Stock 4.2 KB, imho... I first used beta-swype in 4.1.1 and returned back to Stock 4.1 KB (NOT the gesture based new KB)..

Magic Locker Main

Magic Locker is most colorful and simple lock screen app for Android.

post-69747-13530932584_thumb.jpg

Customizable. Colorful. Simple.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmagic+locker+apk

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch [ D-710 ]

I am upgrading from Samsung Galaxy S3 to Galaxy Note II. I will get the Note II in a couple of days.

SGS3 is running on 4.1.1 and I think Note II also comes with 4.1.1.

I want to make exact copy of SGS3 to Note II with least efforts. Which is the best way to copy applications and settings. I am comfortable in copying contacts, SMSs and call logs.

None of the devices are rooted and I don't want to root them.

Try titanium backup pro. And copy the folder to the root of your note memory and restore. Should do the job depending on the compatibility of apps.

Try titanium backup pro. And copy the folder to the root of your note memory and restore. Should do the job depending on the compatibility of apps.

Does it work on non-rooted mobiles ?

No, titanium backup needs root access

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Titanium backup pro which is paid does not need root. Try my backup pro or go back up also

Titanium backup pro which is paid does not need root. Try my backup pro or go back up also

Even the paid version of Titanium Backup Pro required Root.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Titanium+backup+pro+&c=apps

I will try others.

Help please read.

I have a strange problem regarding paid apps. These were purchased on my Epic in $ and they show up just fine on my Thunderbolt and Galaxy Tab 2 also (in $).

But on my Pantech Burst the play store is prompting me to again purchase the already purchased apps - this time in Rs. Any workaround to this so that I can install my purchased apps on all my devices?

Same thing happened with my brother's phone when I shared my app market account with his phone.

It took a day or two for his device to get registered to the market app account. Then it was all okay

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

SwiftKey 3 (both phone and tablet version), are on sale for Rs50... This is a nice keyboard, and have been discussed in this forum several time

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

The popular browser add-on Adblock Plus, used for blocking online advertising, is now available for Android devices. The open-source project released the first version of its Android app on November 27.

The free app is available on Google Play for free as a 1.8MB download. Users without access to Google PLay on their Android devices can download it from the AdBlock Plus for Android website.

AdBlock Plus "works in background and filters out ads in almost all Android browsers and apps. Android 2.1 and higher is supported, the app uses the same filter lists as the Adblock Plus browser extensions," says a post on the AdBlock Plus blog.

• Like 1