Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Reliance EVDO Rev B. Multicarrier - Reliance Pro 3

Pls help

I have ZTE grand s2 and prepaid reliance cdma sim but no hsd evdo pro3 network in my handset

but full network in pro3 dongle

I already activate hsd through sms but no network till date

Reliance store guy says that pro3 network is only for dongal not for mobile.

:previous:

My cousin is using same handset with rev b network in pune.. Even I m using htc 816 with rev b.. On regular plan

^^^ (off topic)

To both of you,

How is Zte grand s2? Battery life ok? Can you make a story review in appropriate section of rimweb ?

New Rev B cities are covered via MTS tower so if your SIM have Normal PRL Rev B will not be latched ! All SIMCard only have RCOM prl so it will not work on OMH phone now :)

• Like 2

New Rev B cities are covered via MTS tower so if your SIM have Normal PRL Rev B will not be latched ! All SIMCard only have RCOM prl so it will not work on OMH phone now :)

Hetal Bhai,

But i can able to reach Rev.B speeds on my HTC desire 510 with normal precut Micro SIM in Bangalore. I believe this will be applicable only the new cities.

Do we have a list of cities where we can get Rev.B speeds?. I'm looking for cities in tamilnadu.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/37237-how-to-sprint-lg-tribute-ls660-omhevdowifi-hotspot/page-7#entry318514

Any prl to get rev b on NV based mobiles

^^^ (off topic)

To both of you,

How is Zte grand s2? Battery life ok? Can you make a story review in appropriate section of rimweb ?

Hi,

If I may Intervine - Battery life - Ok . If you use REV B on and off. The handset has some problem latching on to a network connects to rev B then to 1 X and keeps fluctating. This itself drains the handset battery. Tried with GSM 3G and Battery holds solid for 12 Hrs.

This handset is on the Older firmware. Newer firmware available only for the 4g Version of the Handset which is sold in China. I read on the forums that an upgrade to the firmware solved the Network latching issue due to Qualcomm Chipset. I am afraid this particular Handset is not yet updated. So you will have to go with Custom Rom. But since there are 2 versions of Hardware out there you got to be really carefull. Otherwise your Phone becomes costly paperweight.

i m from delhi after 10 days reliance already launched here i m able to connect with reliance evdo b

:smartass::smartass:

updated with relinace pro 3 prl.......

yipeeeee

bhc2zs.jpg

• Like 1

i m from delhi after 10 days reliance already launched here i m able to connect with reliance evdo b

:smartass::smartass:

updated with relinace pro 3 prl.......

yipeeeee

bhc2zs.jpg

Can you share the pro 3 prl

I have HTC desire 816D. Stay in Chembur-Mumbai. Till dec 2014 I was able to get Rev B speed but from Jan 2015 onwards I am unable to find Rev B network. Last week I could see Rev B(in setting>status) on Mumbai Airport but when I connected to data, it switched to Rev A. I doubt is it prl issue? Do I need special sim to get Rev B signal?

Existing Netconnect+ users can upgrade to Pro 3 wifi dongle by paying 1399/-.

100/- rupees will be discounted from you monthy bill for 12 months. So effectively you're paying only Rs 200/- for the upgrade.

Hetal Sir can clarify the doubts if Rev B requires special Sims or it is actually prl issue.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

For rev.B, there is no requirement of any special sim or special plan. Sim should be RECRUC series..Just it.

No, it's not. Even though i have RECRUC series sim, it catches rev. b only in Chennai and bangalore. In other rev. b enabled tamilnadu cities mobile not catching rev. b signal. Pro 3 dongle does.

I was in chennai for more than a month. Rev B was working without any issue in my htc desire 816 with normal RECRUC series sim, which i made nano with the help of sim cutter. even in mumbai, it was working without any issue..

Banglore Chennai Pune there are many Citied by RevB on RCOM tower so normal PRL will work in it, Delhi and whole Gujarat Kerala is on MTS towers

As Hetal Bhai said, Other than Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai are covered using MTS towers. So OMH sim not catching REV.B signals in new cities. I'm not sure whether new PRL will work.

So do we mean to say that there is no solution for mts ICR for omh sim so far...

this is sad...

Can we use mts prl to use voice and pro 3 service on Reliance?

Yes. No solution for sim. Tried. Everything for 10 days. When it launched in Delhi

After. That able to. Do with non. Sim. With help. Of pro 3 data card

And on non sim. There. R. Some. Tricks.

I m. Currently using. In reliance evdo b. In normal plan in delhi

Wasted. 10 days. After. That. I. Got. Something's. New...

Sim. Solution. Is. Not. Here.

So wait till. Reliance official. Rev b. Prl. Updated. Sim launched

http://i62.tinypic.com/bhc2zs.jpg

if I buy a rev b smartphone and use it with rev b compatible UIM and recharge with 949 unlimited plan, will the smartphone catch rev a signal or rev b (provided the area has rev b network)

Rev b. Confirmed

But then again if ICR mts is serving the area then you are struck with Rev A

But then again if ICR mts is serving the area then you are struck with Rev A

If we can able to get the PRO 3 Prl for data then i think we can utilize the maximum availability of the network. With my PRO 3 dongle i can able to get 5-10 MBps in Metros and 3-5 MBps in the 2nd batch cities where reliance tied up with MTS towers. The reliance store promotion in the new cities only mention the maximum speed of 9.8 MBps which is MTS maximum.

in ICR Area with MTS (MTS Serving RevB) new PRL is required !

For Home RevB Network Any OLD Sim with Qualcomm RevB MFPA setting will work !

RevB is too much problemmatic in MTS for now ! Better be with RCOM Prl

• Like 2

whether repeat *228 will update prl (rev B ) for Rev b capable phones(RUIM) ?