Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Puneet

R World Charged From 1st April

For R-World Tariffs Click here

Moreover, for all Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer Offer (DAPO) customers, monthly membership charges are waived off.

DAPO Rulezzz.... Most of the applications that I use will continue to be free :unsure:

Edited by Chirag

Hey, they should have added web mail to monthly service rather than charging it on each use.

Also, methiks it would be great if they come up with some Top Up cards for R-World with full...er...'talktime', or rather full money usable, because using precious talktime on R-World is quite costly.

And when I pay 25Rs, I get ALL THE 65 SERVICES free, right?

YOOOHOOOO Thank God .. I can still keep using R-world with my monthly commitment remaining same :unsure::):):):)

I hope by News being under "M" .. they mean all i.e. Aajtak, CNBC, NDTV24x7 etc.

@ani_meher .... u'r really a newbie .... go to relianceinfo.com >>> media for details on tariffs

You can't use all 65 applications for Rs. 25 .. but only a select few .. the important ones being News, Videos (I hope they are including all movie songs .. Dard-e-Dil, Harkaram apna karenge etc. under "M").

The only thing where I really get hurt in Cricket Scores .... otherwise Rs. 25/- p.m. out of my normal talktime of Rs. 50/- is fine with me.

Anyone: For this month, can we use the ANNIVERSARY OFFER bonus talktime for paying for April's R-world membership ?

Now Nokia handsets demand is sure to increase.

tell u ppl a funny ting....... i don't think the lg rd 6000 hav 2 worry coz i haven't seen a single change in the phone's r-world as compared 2 others. this should b coz lg 6000 is brew enabled and launching and modifying app's is pain in a** for reliance.

any way it ain't dat huge adv antagecoz most apps dont even run on 6000.

@bhutes

Hey man. I m a newbie. But having used RIM prepaid from the month of it's launch, and keeping track of Reliance's fine prints in their offers (the newest 1 i remember is that to free double talktime is valid only for 31 days, not mentioned in ads prominently), I prefer being a newbie and have everything cleared, than to assume and then be cheated.

Hey, that's a whole sentence!

Let there be a lil more clarity over this issue over a period of a week and we'll be in a better position to answer to things.

As of now, MMS seems to be charged. Dunno if its the case with Native MMS or only MMS thru R-World! Lots of things go unanswered yet!

DAPO usres should get entire RWorld free without any qualification. Why only monthly membership free? Is it fair?

@bhutes

Hey man. I m a newbie. But having used RIM prepaid from the month of it's launch, and keeping track of Reliance's fine prints in their offers (the newest 1 i remember is that to free double talktime is valid only for 31 days, not mentioned in ads prominently), I prefer being a newbie and have everything cleared, than to assume and then be cheated.

Hey, that's a whole sentence!

29074[/snapback]

c'mon ... don't take it to heart, and anyway i just called u a "newbie" not an ******* ! Sorry for my lingo but I am used to getting called son of a bitch 20 times a day and that's how I call people who I really love & admire :unsure::):):)

Has anyone seen "RWorldRates" on R-world .... it says all video news >> Aajtak, CNBC, IndiaTV & NDTV24x7 are FREE (See Free in the RWorldRates)

But, I see a "U" mark against all Aajtak etc. What does this mean. Is Aajtak Free or Pay-per-Use !!

Another thing, NDTV24X7 is missing altogether from my LG 5130.

**** these b*****ds, if they do a pay-per-use on Aajtak etc.

Another thing that R-worldRates says is that for Prepaid customers ... they will not be automatically enrolled for Monthly Membership .... they need to call *333 to get themselves enrolled.

(While all postpaid customers are automatically enrolled and their Monthly Membership Fee of Rs. 25/- is waived off for April).

I called *333 to getting enrolled but they have no procedure right now for giving monthly membership for prepaid.

Not sure, but it's possible there would be a flood of calls to *333 on 1st April.

(Or am I over-estimating interest in people for the membership :unsure::) )

Has anyone seen "RWorldRates" on R-world .... it says all video news >> Aajtak, CNBC, IndiaTV & NDTV24x7 are FREE (See Free in the RWorldRates)

But, I see a "U" mark against all Aajtak etc. What does this mean. Is Aajtak Free or Pay-per-Use !!

Another thing, NDTV24X7 is missing altogether from my LG 5130.

**** these b*****ds, if they do a pay-per-use on Aajtak etc.

29087[/snapback]

I think it was a bug(Even the R-World tariff app was marked Pay on Use :unsure: ). Check again - they seem to have fixed it.

Any way my guess is there are gonna be billing issues with R-World for

some time due to the complexities invloved...

May be Reliance is preparing to make FOOL its customers on 1st April? :):clap::P

DAPO usres should get  entire RWorld free without any qualification. Why only monthly membership free? Is it fair?

29084[/snapback]

I quite agree. coz with the DAPO, we surely had R-World free if not R-connect.

But if u notice, almost all the applications that were formerly there during the DAPO offers being given, are under the Membership category which is FREE for DAPO.

But let this thing resolve a bit, for us to decide on our action over this.

Hey, they should have added web mail to monthly service rather than charging it on each use.

29058[/snapback]

What are the charges for webmail, does anyone know. They have qoted the rates for the other items in the messaging menu but I havent been able to locate the rates for webmail, even though it has been marked "U".

I do agree pay per use on webmail is rather silly. Mail is something that should come under a monthly subscription scheme, whether it is the overall monthly subscription or a monthly subscription separate, all for webmail.

I am sure there are many users like me for whom webmail is a primary application and will find a per use charge on it a great irritant.

What are the webmail charges .... anyone ?

Chirag..............if u remember Reliance prominently advertised Free RWorld for DAPO which means all parts of RWorld absolutely free. Now thay can not add payment element on any pretext. If they wanna give any premium paid service, let them give outside RWorld. For DAPO, RWorld in entirely has to be FREE.....!

Can some1 compose a letter to the CC which all DAPO users can jus shoot off to make some noise?

What are the charges for webmail, does anyone know.

Check here

R world>>Hot n New>> R World Rates>>5. Free>>12. Messaging>> It says " Messaging . You can access Web Mail for free.

I think thiat should settle the issue though in the Messaging menu it reads "U" so I dont know what is to be believed.

with reliance u never know what to believe it is only when the first bills come then we can be some sure of charges anyways We DAPO people are paying Rs100 per month as club membership / prevelidges charges and out of that they are only giving us Rs 25 worht of membership fees Thats not fair

What are the charges for webmail, does anyone know.

Check here

R world>>Hot n New>> R World Rates>>5. Free>>12. Messaging>> It says " Messaging . You can access Web Mail for free.

I think thiat should settle the issue though in the Messaging menu it reads "U" so I dont know what is to be believed.

29132[/snapback]

Well they have put webmail in the Rorld Rates menu and mentioned it as Rs 3 per login session

And does that mean logging ino webmail will be counted as a session or does it mean there will be a login charge for each email account.

I see no damn change since morning today (Apr 1st). I entered a couple of applications marked "M" .... it did not stip me ! I have not called *333 to enrol for the membership, or clicked any button accepting payment of Rs. 25/- .... or even a daily pass of Rs. 3/- !!!

What is the funda ... they can't charge me, without my giving an acceptance to the payment ???? And at the same time I have access to "M" apps.

(I haven't "dared" :blink: to enter any application marked "E" or "U" ... just in case I lose Rs. 2/-, 3/- or whatever)

All subscribers are automatically registered as R-World members and cahrges have been waived for the month of April. If you want to discontinue from May, please call *333.

Source: R-World.