Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mywebid

OMH CDMA phones available in India market

They need to update the OS for better sales in India .

If just they would have launched it with the bigger battery as in other markets , would have found more takers

Do we have any handset which supports CDMA 800(EVDO), and LTE 2300/1800

nothing from China for this config?

:previous:

Dude, CDMA in India is almost dead in context of handset availability. If you need 1x/EVDO/LTE support then your only bet is imported handsents. For local/Indian/non-imported handsets, as far as I have searched , you gotta stick with EVDO Rev A almost all the time and Rev B with very very few and expensive handsets. Lack of handsets and the price of handsets forced me to switch to GSM otherwise I still like CDMA and even keep on thinking about swithing back to it everyday ;)

I thing i dont understand

When there are people ready to buy cdma high end smart phone then why manufacutere like samsung who has well established cdma phones in USA cant launch them in India

I personally think it will be a great hit

May be to test it they can go for a flash sale model

I thing i dont understand

When there are people ready to buy cdma high end smart phone then why manufacutere like samsung who has well established cdma phones in USA cant launch them in India

I personally think it will be a great hit

May be to test it they can go for a flash sale model

Because there is a share of QCOM on every CDMA device made by a manufacturer. The carrier has to share with manufacturer. US is the strongest CDMA market in the world with manufacturers abiding to highest quality standards. Other CDMA markets are dominated by Mediatek processors. A chipset architecture many ways inferior to Qualcomm's proprietary Snapdragon family. Also, MTK handsets are regarded as devices for the masses. Even as CDMA technology in India remains on top, people buying off counter are least bothered about the drawbacks of GSM and continue to buy Gionee, Micromax, Lava, Spice and companies I wouldn't know of. Almost all dual sim handsets carry MTK processor, MTK means no performance. You need to flash MTK flasher for upgrading or downgrading a firmware on Indian HTC, China Telecom Samsung handsets. So all those who wouldn't compromise on quality purchases a North American CDMA handset.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Honor holly 2 plus supports cdma / 4g /3g/2g

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk