Need advice in purchase of Point and shoot type camera for my wife

with following points:

• Easy not much adjustment needed
  • CCD sensor preferred
  • Wifi / BT / GPS - optional not required
  • use only for stills
  • handy to carry
  • not much zoom required
  • good optics preferred (should have real optics)

tumblr_m0gphlzHMi1qdg24yo1_500.jpg

its good ... i am looking fpr something that fits in palm

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Tapatalk now Free

Dear Folks,

Few day's before burglars tried to enter my home, it was around 1:30 AM Saturday. fortunately we were there at home and I noticed him trying to open my Main Door and started to Shout , "Who the hell are You !" .They ran from my home premises and I complained to police personal immediately . When they came for investigation , they advice me to install Security Camera. I have an Home UPS so not to worry about 24 x 7 power supply & Internet connectivity .

I have short-listed "D-link DCS 5222L" for its capability of WiFi , night vision , PAN / TILT alert over email and IN-BUILT SD Card Recording.

Now im seeking you guys to give me more information and models available in the budget <=200 USD <= 10,000 inr.

Dear Folks,

Few day's before burglars tried to enter my home, it was around 1:30 AM Saturday. fortunately we were there at home and I noticed him trying to open my Main Door and started to Shout , "Who the hell are You !" .They ran from my home premises and  I complained to police personal immediately . When they came for investigation , they advice me to install Security Camera. I have an Home UPS so not to worry about 24 x 7 power supply & Internet connectivity .

I have short-listed "D-link DCS 5222L" for its capability of WiFi , night vision , PAN / TILT alert over email and IN-BUILT SD Card Recording.

Now im seeking you guys to give me more information and models available in the budget <=200 USD  <= 10,000 inr.

I will suggest u to install a analog cameras and a dvr with net access.
  • Like 1

Dear Folks,

Few day's before burglars tried to enter my home, it was around 1:30 AM Saturday. fortunately we were there at home and I noticed him trying to open my Main Door and started to Shout , "Who the hell are You !" .They ran from my home premises and I complained to police personal immediately . When they came for investigation , they advice me to install Security Camera. I have an Home UPS so not to worry about 24 x 7 power supply & Internet connectivity .

Now im seeking you guys to give me more information and models available in the budget <=200 USD <= 10,000 inr.

Please let us know why an analog CCTV is better.

• Like 1

Dear Folks,

But analog camera and dvr with net access will cost much more than the above one and also needs more hardware and wires. In d link model it will be having sd card option, so that we can record in camera itself along with cloud recording using ftp.Can you suggest any better option. Thanks in advance.

How is the perfomance htc desire 600c dual....anybody used this mobile, i am planning to transfor my number from apple iphone 4 cdma to htc desire 600c, why because i have problem with data and some of serive sms not recieving in iphone (like banks alert sms, fb sms, google sms), so i am changing my mobile, is it good.

http://www.htc.com/in/smartphones/htc-desire-600c-dual-sim/

Specs

cpu.gif CPU SPEED

Qualcomm® Snapdragon™, 1.2GHz, quad-core

android.gif PLATFORM ANDROID

Androidâ„¢ with HTC Senseâ„¢

simcard.gif SIM CARD TYPE

Dual SIM (microSIM)

storage.gif MEMORY1

Internal memory: 8 GB
RAM: 1GB
Expansion memory: microSDâ„¢ up to 64GB
25GB Dropbox

network.gif NETWORK2

SIM1: EVDO REV. A(800 MHz)

CDMA 2000

SIM2: 2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:

900/1800/1900 MHz

connectors.gif CONNECTIVITY3

• 3.5 mm stereo audio jack and microUSB
  • Bluetooth® 4.0 with aptXâ„¢ enabled
  • Wi-Fi®
  • DLNA®
  • GPS/AGPS
  • NFC3

camera.gif CAMERA

• 8MP camera with auto focus, Smart flash
  • 720p video recording
  • BSI sensor
  • F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
  • HTC ImageChip
  • Continuous shooting and VideoPic
  • Front Camera: 1.6 MP with BSI sensor
  • Gallery with Video Highlights and HTC Share

sound.gif SOUND ENHANCEMENT

HTC BoomSoundâ„¢
  • Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
  • Beats Audioâ„¢

battery.gif BATTERY4

Capacity : 1860 mAh

1. Available storage is less due to phone software.

2. Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.

3. NFC availability depends on the mobile operator and your location. Please check with your mobile operator.

4. Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
    A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment . When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.

Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

main reason behind putting analog dvr is a cost factor.

for all IP(Digital) setup we need NVR which is too costly for home use.

or if only one camera is going to be used then recording time will be an issue.

most of the ip camera save data on SD card, SD size = time of record.

few cames are there , which saves data on USB drivers, but again cost increses .

If he is on vacation for a month, then SD card is not sufficient . he may require bigger storage .

so here NVR is require, NVR is too costly compare to analog DVR.

in local market you can get a linux embedded dvr for 4k with 1 year warranty.

in that you can connect 4 cameras, with audio. and you can add 2TB internal HDD for data recording.

This DVR will have a net view function,

also triggers a alaram and mail when configured correctly for unautorised access.

Analog cameras starts for Rs. 300 , one can choose according to his room size or area to be covered.

actually this subject is too vast and I can write full page info on it.

So user is requested to analyse their requirement and budget, and get most out of the available tech.

dont only go for analog or digital just for the sake of name.

advance is not good always, we need to see our own requirements.

• Like 2

<< Topic Merged >>

I am in a urgent need of an Android mobile phone charger.

Sony's charger cum usb cable is too short, so I am looking for a lengthy one - Samsung's charger comes with longer cable.

Can you suggest one?

^^^

you can get samsung original charger from any authorized seller in your city, also samsung shops are there for u.

Sony's charger cum usb cable is too short, so I am looking for a lengthy one - Samsung's charger comes with longer cable.

Can you suggest one?

Samsung official India Online store has one for sale @ INR 399/- 700mAh output. Also, shipping is Free.

EDIT: Here is the link:

https://www.samsungindiaestore.com/Products/Accessories/Micro_USB_Travel_Adaptor_ATADU10IBEC

Edited by ankitdaluka
  • Like 1

Can you suggest one?

If you already have sony charger with you, why dont you just buy a USB cable ?

I am looking for single structure. that's why charger.

Buying Samsung charger. :)

thanks guys !

Can you suggest one?

If you already have sony charger with you, why dont you just buy a USB cable ?

Need suggestion for basic all-in-one printer for friend on tight budget.. how is hp deskjet 1510?

Also looking for myself good reliable power bank and vacume cleaner for home

Thanks in advance

Vaibhav

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

^^ thanks DN, i was thinking of same will place order tonite for hp ...

now friends pls help with reliable powerbank and vaccume cleaner for home use (no eureka forbes pls)

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

Want to gift Binocular My 8 years old son.

Range 3-3.5 K.

Guys I have one small query. My Laptop battery is dead and I need to replace it was planning to replace the 6 cell one with 9 or 12 cell battery.Original HP battery costs a fortune while the compatibles are available at a good price in ebay geb just want to know if these compatible batteries work without issues and do no harm to laptop.Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

^^^

They wont harm you laptop,

I have used 12 cell china made battery for my HP dv2000, it last 2 year with very good backup.

even if your laptop is more than 3 years old, you wont get original HP battery, they are all OEM.

Only you cannot say that compatible battery will last for specific time,

by local purchase you may get 6 months or 1 year warranty, but its your luck, it will go for replacement every month or may not go even after a year.

any battery for HP battery wont last more than 2 year. even brought from HP shop, it wont last more than 2 years.

• Like 1

Guys I have one small query. My Laptop battery is dead and I need to replace it was planning to replace the 6 cell one with 9 or 12 cell battery.Original HP battery costs a fortune while the compatibles are available at a good price in ebay geb just want to know if these compatible batteries work without issues and do no harm to laptop.Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

I have bought one 12 cell oem Battery for my old Acer laptop by GEB ebay (shipped from USA).. It was working great and really had good battery backup (more than twice that of Acer original battery when its new) and costs one third of Acer's 6 cell battery here in India..

So you can go ahead, imho...

HI

Going to buy new pocket wifi router which one is best small in size and support CDMA EVDO and GSM 3G

:help:

Use HAME since 1 year . Worked nicely.