Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

iOS 7 - Concept - A Blend of Jellybeans And Windows 8

Its hilarious & relieving at the same time to see ios finally breaking its cocoon and reaching out to be what

a current date mobile os should be like. its been almost the same since 2007 except a nick here & there.

as if they were always too shy or it would be a stigma to what they have instilled so far in their loyal fans. if the new

concept is to be trusted or believed then this would be the first time I would want to consider ios too to use in future.

I have played with ipads & iphones of few generations for a while. but none ever compelled me beyond the quality of apps

which is undeniable.

but now you can actually see widgets, proper ones, lock screen shortcuts, drop down menu. even the flow and prompts, options

in music, messages and other common apps are similar to win8 and the customization reminds you of JB.

here it is for your guys to comment, judge, anticipate and wait for the new generation ios 7

Edited by ::: VA :::
  • Like 2

Dont you think .. they are waking up now .. these features are already provided by other OS . High time they come out with more innovative thing and better pricing

• Like 1

Today is the official announcement day for ios 7 at the WWDC.
Let's see what is the final outcome of Apple's break through. What are they going to serve in the league of win8 and JB.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by ::: VA :::
  • Like 2

I can say now finally its actually beautiful , coherent, intuitive and

frankly I am tempted after having a look and reading that this is the first time

iOS seems worth moving to as the next mobile os.

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/#video

Control Center, Notifications, Multitasking & Weather

shared_controlcenter_lastframe_2x.jpgshared_notificationcenter_lastframe_2x.jshared_multitasking_posterframe_2x.jpgindex_weather_posterframe_2x.jpg

Sir,

Its Jony Ive Effect On iOS 7 . :D

• Like 1

Tim Cook needed to deliver to counter a gnawing perception that the company is not as bold or as cool as it was under Steve Jobs.

Therefore, iOS 7 + refreshed MacBook Airs + announcement of an iTunes Radio streaming-music service + a sneak peek at a new Mac Pro.

But, are they enough to counter a stock-price slump? The investors don't think so. .............. Check out http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/aapl

Breaking from tradition for the first time, yesterday apple Previewed any upcoming product for the first time.

The NEW Mac Pro!! 1/8th in size from existing and OMG What a radically different design!!!

2ymzyo2.png

• Like 1

This new Mac pro also brings all new osx called mavericks.

With its multi tab finder, better power optimization, iBook, user friendly in app support for notifications, updated safari with first time url and search box unified, etc.

Apple has really made an effort showcasing new design and features in their various eggs.

Apple has really made an effort showcasing new design and features

But all are old age features for us. nothing new for non-apple users.

• Like 1

Apple has really made an effort showcasing new design and features

But all are old age features for us. nothing new for non-apple users.

Hitesh Bhai let's keep other features aside and just highlight to me the multi tab Windows file explorer in any version by Microsoft so far. :huh::P:D

Please don't mention any third party app as Apple is way ahead in quality there.

^^^ so do you need a full new OS just for not using 3rd party features like tab file explorer ?

• Like 1

Older Apple Devices Won’t Get All iOS 7 features: Is Fragmentation Lurking In?

Apple has taken great pride in its non-fragmented iOS ecosystem. At least, it has presented it that way, trying to make the point that Android in contrast suffers from fragmentation where not all features are on all devices and not all updates come in timely manner.

Here is a quick round-up of some neat new features coming with iOS 7. As you probably already know, iOS 7 will be available on devices as old as the iPhone 4 and the iPad 2. But if you thought that they will all get the same features as the latest iDevices, you are wrong. Take a look at what new features will arrive to older iOS devices and which just won’t make it.

8wy0i0.png

Now some light hearted fun people are having!!! :Riendo:

he2eguzy.jpg

aDXlHZ3.jpg

• Like 2

^^^ so do you need a full new OS just for not using 3rd party features like tab file explorer ?

I am sure you have your own preferences but unless you are using os x right now, it won't serve any purpose my listing here the plethora of benefits and advantages of this operating system.:rolleyes::lol:

let's keep other features aside and just highlight to me the multi tab Windows file explorer in any version by Microsoft so far. :huh::P:D

Tabbed file explorers have been there from the beginning of GUI Linux. :)
  • Like 1

What is tabbed file explorers? Didn't understood it yet....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

^^^

as we have tab browsing in chorme / mozila

same in windows / os x file explorer

you can open multiple folders in same explorer

for windows

http://itswindows.com/tabbed-file-browsing-windows-8-file-explorer/

• Like 1

@kalpesh ji,

Search for clover in Google. I am using it for years in both xp and 7 (tabbed file Explorer)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

let's keep other features aside and just highlight to me the multi tab Windows file explorer in any version by Microsoft so far. :huh::P:D

Tabbed file explorers have been there from the beginning of GUI Linux. :)

I think I did write any version by Microsoft. As no matter how fancy a car or house may be but if it's highly insecure from external threats then no amount of provisions & features can compensate.

Anyways we can always begin another thread discussing desktop os features and comparisons.

Please let us leave this one remain about the new features and designs of ios 7. How, if any are directly inspired by win phone 8 and jelly beans.

This is ridiculous. I purchased iPad mini few months back and it will not have all the features of the iOS7. How this can be? Apple has traditionally updated all the devices. Now we have to compare prices, hardware as well as features also while buying an Apple.

Oh come on... If all those features are coming to iPadmini, then how can apple sell i_Padmini2 to you again??

• Like 1

@ BABA Jee, aapane hi suru kiya tha with tab explorer etc.....

@chirag bhai its always a policy for every Phone /PAD maker. other wise why iphone 4 and 4s both on market ?

@Deepan aana .. Link given by me was for Clover, i am also using it from long time. its a space saver on taskbar.

• Like 1

I also believe that with this new version of iOS its time to finally move to the Iphones.. So for the first time in two years I am thinking of leaving android and trying out iOS7 on iphone 5.

I still have certain aspirations like numeric shortcuts on keyboard, kill all button on multitasking and full screen caller photo id, but I am positive they will also come in future.

• Like 1

^^^^^

This means, even Apple agrees that Android is better than iOS... Good artists copy, great artists steal...

• Like 1

^^^^^

This means, even Apple agrees that Android is better than iOS... Good artists copy, great artists steal...

There is no doubt that Android is better than iOS anyday cosmetically , but its the performance that lags behind.. even a octacore phone does run smooth enough at all times with latest version of android and this truly makes me sad. thats why made my mind to make the switch