Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gpkumaran

[HELP NEEDED] ZTE Speed RUIM Data

Hi,

I got a ZTE Speed from my cousin. Here`s what i have been able to do up untill now.

1.Get SPC by manual activation procedure

2.Use that SPC to change mode to ruim pref. after that it recognises indian ruim (rel/mts) and voice and sms working well. (Pls note 1x data was working for some time after i did that but didn` t hold)

3.but data was not working. So, I tried to add APN using shortcut master app. I was not able to add apn other than MCC 310 MNC 000 as UICC was locked. Then I got UICC unlocked.

4.After that I have been able to add APN and enable them for use. Even then data is not working.

5.i`ve tried workarounds for other devices such as change to "Simple IP", change active Profiles to "0". Add NAI as "net" etc. But nothing works. Someone please please help.

If anybody has the unmodified nv backup of zte speed could you please give that. I could get data working initially which doesn't after a factory reset.

Hi

I am also unable to connect the data for zte speed. Can anybody help with the unmodified nv backup. Pls help me

You cannot restore NVRAM data on any phone to enable internet. Make it NV only, write Ppp username =omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com and S1912xxxx as Ppp password. Write omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com in all six profiles in MIP section with pref mobile ip. Reboot and make it ruim if available. If data does not start due to some other issue, use RGERUC SIM.

• Like 1

If anybody has the unmodified nv backup of zte speed could you please give that. I could get data working initially which doesn't after a factory reset.

I have the nvf of N8000 but your meid/imei will be A10000B0000000 if you restore it. Your network signal can go away and radio may turn off. Baseband can become unknown.

You cannot restore NVRAM data on any phone to enable internet. Make it NV only, write Ppp username =omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com and S1912xxxx as Ppp password. Write omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com in all six profiles in MIP section with pref mobile ip. Reboot and make it ruim if available. If data does not start due to some other issue, use RGERUC SIM.

Thanx a lot Dr.Faramroze for trying to help. i have made settings as per you said

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0JsJ_TLLH2XOVl0ZXp1WUlFMWc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0JsJ_TLLH2XQnJTUlplVklUVU0

tried with rge sim with and without adding apn. but data is not working. could you please help. thanks a lot..

Think you have to enable at least one profile

Thank you ankurcshah sir.activated one profile.but still it doesn't connect. Using rge sim. Also tried adding apn with plain #777 and also with net as username n password.no luck.i have done doubts.

1.in the data tab, there are many columns such as pap, ppp, hdr, an, long, ppp. Have to fill the username that dr sir gave in all the columns or some only?

2.Also password S1912xxxx "xxxx" is actual number or simply xxxx?

3.mobile ip tab what to put in number off profiles and active profile?

4. Also, i couldn't save the omh.... In all the six profiles.i was able to do only in 2 profiles. Others Fail to get saved.

Pls help dr sir add ankur sir

Thank you ankurcshah sir.activated one profile.but still it doesn't connect. Using rge sim. Also tried adding apn with plain #777 and also with net as username n password.no luck.i have done doubts.

1.in the data tab, there are many columns such as pap, ppp, hdr, an, long, ppp. Have to fill the username that dr sir gave in all the columns or some only?

4. Also, i couldn't save the omh.... In all the six profiles.i was able to do only in 2 profiles. Others Fail to get saved.

Pls help dr sir add ankur sir

Hi gpkumaran,

i am also tried with the Ppp username =omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com and S1912xxxx as Ppp password. But password i used "S19121NB15CB112D". while connect the internet i am getting the 3g icon was blank and i was unable to connect. I am from tamil nadu. can any body pls help me, is ther any other PPP password separately for Tamil nadu. Please help me Dr.Faramroze sir.

Your current SIM may not be activated on a LG basic keypad handset. Try making a new SIM and activate on LG handset only. Can use RGERUC or RECRUC068 series as final resort.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Your current SIM may not be activated on a LG basic keypad handset. Try making a new SIM and activate on LG handset only. Can use RGERUC or RECRUC068 series as final resort.

Thanks a lot for helping sir. Infact my sims were activated in lg tribute n zte grand I think. Not very sure. I'll get a new sim sir as directed by you.Anyway pls don't mistake me n sorry for pestering you. Could you pls clarify the following sir?

Pls help dr sir

ZTE Speed does not required any kind of Programming. If u have SPC then make RUIM only with DFS thats it calling will start.

For Data u just need to activate new sim (*228) either in old basic LG handset or Sprint/Boost Moto e 2nd Generation.

Calling and Data both will working after above 2 process.

• Like 1

ZTE Speed does not required any kind of Programming. If u have SPC then make RUIM only with DFS thats it calling will start.

For Data u just need to activate new sim (*228) either in old basic LG handset or Sprint/Boost Moto e 2nd Generation.

Calling and Data both will working after above 2 process.

Thank you both sirs. I've got a recruc068 sim . But not activated it yet as I don have lg basic phone. Anyway, I'll try to get one from someone else n try.

@gpkumaran from which store you got recruc068 ruim in Chennai...!! Thankyou

@gpkumaran from which store you got recruc068 ruim in Chennai...!! Thankyou

in shop in N chennai. thiruvottiyur

At LAAAAAST, got to work

1.First i did factory reset then ##72786 then ##786 and reset(just to be double sure)

2.changed to NV only. then changed PPP UID to omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com and S19121NB15CB112D as password

3.only first 2 user profiles were editable in Mobile IP settings. changed both to

omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com Home address 0.0.0.0

Prim ha 255.255.255.255

Sec ha 0.0.0.0

DS QcMIP to "Pref Mobile IP"

Active Profiles 1

Number of Profiles 2

4.Did ##3282# and put AAA password as net in active profile and then added an APN with #777 and net as u/n pwd. 404 00 mcc mnc

Thanks to Dr.Faramroze

EDIT 1:

After Reboot with the same settings, the data stopped working. Nothing else helped. :(

EDIT 2:

I have found a Strange Solution. after reboot when the data was not working, I just connected to DFS and sent the SPC. read the Mobile IP settings to see if they were alright and press rest---------> VOila Data Works.??????

So, in conclusion, if I reboot/Power off and on from phone, Data not working. But if i connect to dfs and press reset, its working untill the next reboot?????? Anybody have got a solution for this strange probleM??????

Pls help

Edited by gpkumaran

Also, When Data connects , it is not a problem if I disconnect and reconnect from the phone itself. Only when I reboot/toggle aeroplane mode on and off, it doesn`t connect..... How to interpret. Besides, Pls someone who knows what command DFS sends the phone when i press reset, then please tell me. Im trying to simulate the command from the phone itself... thank you..

Remove sim card from it, Factory reset your phone, that will wipe all MIP profiles. Then make it NV mode, put a reliance PRL, reboot.

Then still without sim card make it ruim only , hit write 2-3 times in offline-A mode. And turn it off then reboot with sim card in.

Data should work.

Issue is with simple IP and mobile IP.

Sent from my N9515 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

thank you @Hitesh ji... hot write 2-3 times in offline-A mode means go to offline-A mode by pressing through reset button in DFS and write RUIM only settings 2-3 times right?? then reboot the phone.. then atlast simple ip or pref mobile ip??

Remove sim card from it, Factory reset your phone, that will wipe all MIP profiles. Then make it NV mode, put a reliance PRL, reboot.

Then still without sim card make it ruim only , hit write 2-3 times in offline-A mode. And turn it off then reboot with sim card in.

Data should work.

Issue is with simple IP and mobile IP.

thank you @Hitesh ji... hit write 2-3 times in offline-A mode means go to offline-A mode by pressing through reset button in DFS and write RUIM only settings 2-3 times right?? then reboot the phone.. then atlast simple ip or pref mobile ip??

No need for other settings right?

No need of any other setting, simple IP only

• Like 1

No need of any other setting, simple IP only

thank you ::Hitesh:: and Dr.Faramroze sir, both RGE series and RECRUC068 sim was working fine with the zte speed . after doing activation with the lg basic handset.

Hello all I have zte warp sync n9515 got SPC from BOOSt but its didn't stick on RUIM mode so please help i did ##72786# but no luck its revert back to nv only  and in Mobile Ip ......Simple ip ..... stick data can work on normal sim thanks