Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

I had done Re. 1 recharge and also done a topup of Rs. 30 before the migration.

Now, my core balance is 0 and only incoming is allowed. So, the free offer as such has not been given to me.

Anyone else has this situation?

2 hours ago, vabs said:

Can you tell me what you did to get it start .. my sim is not getting activated .. Mumbai circle

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Did you patch your SIM from Reliance gallery? If not, then this could be the reason you are not getting the 4G network.

• Like 1

Did you patch your SIM from Reliance gallery? If not, then this could be the reason you are not getting the 4G network.

Kamal Bhai. How are you? Long time, no see? Hope you are doing good.

On topic:-

Yes, I think the sim patching was needed in his case.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am still not able to latch on 4g signals of reliance in Mumbai circle. I am talking about mobile Sim and not wipod. Tried in many phones including lyf. My son was not patched as it was a may packed Sim and I was able to get 3g data without patching.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Kamal Bhai. How are you? Long time, no see? Hope you are doing good.

On topic:-

Yes, I think the sim patching was needed in his case.

Hi, I'm good KanagaDeepan bro. Thanks. 

I will be regular on the forum from now onwards. :)

14 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

I am still not able to latch on 4g signals of reliance in Mumbai circle. I am talking about mobile Sim and not wipod. Tried in many phones including lyf. My son was not patched as it was a may packed Sim and I was able to get 3g data without patching.

Get your SIM patched from the nearest Reliance Store and I hope you will be able to latch on 4G network after that.

• Like 1

Dear All

I am able to get 4g data speed since yesterday morning, its 24 hours of 4g running on my handset just last night i want on 2g again for 1 hour and than again i was getting 4g speed. i am from Ahmedabad Circle, speed is good enough. voice clarity is not up to the mark.

Have done speedtest, its around 16 Mbps on an average.

Regards

Yogesh

• Like 1

My prepaid number got successfully upgraded with hiccuping in last two days only.

But after every call when it shows pop up balance it even says RC298 pe 10gb tak 3g. Makes me very curious and wonder.

Anybody knows about this.

I got 10gb data already and 150 mins for all India calls

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No EVDO here in Tamilnadu from this morning!!

My prepaid number got successfully upgraded with hiccuping in last two days only.

But after every call when it shows pop up balance it even says RC298 pe 10gb tak 3g. Makes me very curious and wonder.

Bro I have got only 1GB data

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, morecrap said:

Got this message from Reliance today:

Spoke to local Reliance shop. The dude says migration will happen either tonight or tomorrow.

This is in Rajasthan. I'm guessing the same applies to the other three remaining circles. Well, hopefully..

now 4g sim is working.

9 hours ago, ajay16 said:

It is strange. In our circle, they did not shut down the network at once. They migrated subscribers in batches. As soon as old sim stopped working (despite full network), new sim would start working. 

yes they suppose to do that way only don't know why they did this to few customer.

46 minutes ago, ::: VA ::: said:

i am also getting this RC298 pe 10gb tak 3g but no idea about this but i guess its like you can get 1.5-2 gb to 10gb data.

btw can you please tell me how to check free 10gb data and 150 mins calls blance??

• Like 1

Morning onwards i am not getting the regular cdma signals. Am getting less signals and some time it will be no signals like that. whether they are planning to shut down in chennai today.ANy chennai friends able to get the signals properly?

i am also getting this RC298 pe 10gb tak 3g but no idea about this but i guess its like you can get 1.5-2 gb to 10gb data.

btw can you please tell me how to check free 10gb data and 150 mins calls blance??

Mine is still on CDMA. LOL

• Like 1

Got 4G signals in morning for 2-3 hours, now back to H. 

Delhi circle.

1 hour ago, ::: VA ::: said:

RC298 pe 10gb tak 3g.

You will get only 2 gb 3g data. However few 'lucky' subscribers will get more than 3 gb maximum up to 10 gb. Something like lucky draw.

In KARNATAKA Reliance started sending following masg

Pls Insert your New 4GSIM into any GSM or 4G Compatible Handset after NO SERVICES on OLD Handset to continue uninterrupted GSM services.RCOM

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Update Rcom 4g live in Delhi NCR just checkd . I have magic 1300 postpaid plan Delhi/ncr

5 minutes ago, amit4ubel said:

Update Rcom 4g live in Delhi NCR just checkd . I have magic 1300 postpaid plan Delhi/ncr

are you able to register on 4G network and get data?

Anyone from Mumbai or Delhi got 4G SIM working with 4G data on smartphone?

Not yet .. just once it worked in dadar area .. few weeks back since then when ever I tried to connect to data either it's get connected or just lost connection all together

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

On 07/07/2016 at 6:00 PM, lostjournal said:

Can we register by getting a SIM from home circle and then collecting a duplicate SIM from roaming circle?

Eg. Friend A goes to Reliance Store. Gives me the SIM number. I register migration request and then tell the reliance store to give me a replacement one - in the new circle.

No u can't. Sim is circle wise. U can't use 1 circle Sim with circle no. Till u port that no. 

Get your SIM patched from the nearest Reliance Store and I hope you will be able to latch on 4G network after that.

Even if my sim is working properly on 2g/3g network with data?

Not working in Delhi And Gurgaon.. only get 3g H/H+

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Even if my sim is working properly on 2g/3g network with data?

Nope. If data is not at all working, then only you have to go for sim patching.

ok guys, latest in the 4G drama:

- 4G RCOM network live in Delhi/NCR

- 4G would be available only for people whose handset supports 850 Mhz LTE else it would be only 3G (H+). 

- No sharing of 4G JIO bands yet. 

- For calls it fall back to 3G or 2G (if 3G no available). No VoLTE on RCOM 4G network. 

And now the BREAKING news

RCOM would not be crediting the promised 10 GB 4G data into any account, be it normal mobile SIM or dongle. Confirmed with customer care too.

RCOM screwed us royally. First requiring 93 to 97 Rs recharge for 4G 'upgradation' on the lure of free data and same call charges along with SIM charges (depending on mercy of Reliance shop), then getting to know that all lifetime call charges have been reset to 2p/sec, then all this mess of SIM patch and what not, then the wait for 4G network since months.. and now the news that there would be no 10GB credit of data. I never said this but these Reliance brothers are real crooks. No RCOM or Jio for me now ever.. enough of these liars.In the name of upgradation RCOM downgraded us to their pathetic RGSM network. Such is the quality of calls on RGSM that most of times one can hear own voice (echo), no voice and network busy. Enough of this pain.