inception

Suggest 4G Smartphone

4 posts in this topic

I am currently using Redmi Note3 and Huawei honor holly 2 plus (still on MTS CDMA) and looking for upgrade. Suggest a smartphone with following features: 

1. VoLTE (No need of Jio4GVoice)

2. Internal 32 GB + Seperate MicroSD support

3. 5.5" display

4. Snapdragon processor

You have not given your budget. If you are OK with 6" screen and price NOT an issue, go for Samsung Galaxy A9 PRO (with 5000mAh battery) for Rs32000/-. I am using it and its great. It supports LTE-A (upto 3 carrier aggregation) an its 4G LTE speed is much better ordinary LYF handsets (without LTE-A)...

1 person likes this

Waking up this old topic. 

Want to buy a new phone.

requirements: 

4GB/Atleast 64GB

5.5" Screen

Good camera

regular Android update

I find that Oppo/Nubia/Honor has some matches but they don't offer software update regularly. One Plus 5 is a good option, but that's too costly. How good is Moto G5Plus?

Waking up this old topic. 

Want to buy a new phone.

requirements: 

4GB/Atleast 64GB

5.5" Screen

Good camera

regular Android update

I find that Oppo/Nubia/Honor has some matches but they don't offer software update regularly. One Plus 5 is a good option, but that's too costly. How good is Moto G5Plus?

Well moto g5 plus is the best of lot, though I haven't used the phone but whatever I have read and heard, everything is great in this phone.

Internal is 32gb at best but as it has a dedicated sd card slot so doesn't matter.

Camera is pretty good

Snapdragon 625 is the most battery efficient pro essar these days but then they tend to get outdated pretty soon.

4gb of ram is a great plus.

Screen resolution is full hd

Battery well there it lacks a bit, but just a bit, and battery backup is pretty subjective to be honest but at 3k mah its pretty decent tbh.

At 16999 its a great phone, I am also waiting for the price to come down a bit to give it a shot.

All others have this or that con which could be deal breaker for some, lenovo p2 is also a decent phone, you can buy it at 14.9k today in flipkart lenovo festival.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk