Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Pankaj Verma

New Handsets

There are 9 CDMA handsets available on the "upcoming models" section of nokia india web site.

Excuse them for not moving 6235 & 3155 from "upcoming models" to "New Releases".(May be nokia india website maintainers might be ex-reliance employees..) :lol::rolleyes:

Leaving those you've 7 models viz 2855,2355,2255,1255,6265,6165 & 6155

Most of them are Clam Shell Design

Some phones are not notified as CDMA but again forgive them.

I hope all these phones might be released together.

Anyway Reliance & Nokia partnership will be rocking in the coming months.

Edited by kesav

Got the news that 6155(approx 11K) & 6265(approx 15K) would b out by March end or early April with RIM...

Still I would bet for 6235....Cant pay almost the double cost for an increased memory and a 2MP improvement....

And yeah..I heard that 6155 would b 14MB and not 16MB...(thats the same as 6235) (i.e.Rs.3K extra for a 0.7MP rise and the **** flap!)

Thanks for info, N 2255 looks neat and ahd radio. Any news on the price, when is it launching & some features if any other than radio.

Dhiraj M.

There are 9 CDMA handsets available on the "upcoming models" section of nokia india web site.

Excuse them for not moving 6235 & 3155 from "upcoming models" to "New Releases".(May be nokia india website maintainers might be ex-reliance employees..) :cheer::D

Leaving those you've 7 models viz 2855,2355,2255,1255,6265,6165 & 6155

Most of them are Clam Shell Design

Some phones are not notified as CDMA but again forgive them.

I hope all these phones might be released together.

Anyway Reliance & Nokia partnership will be rocking in the coming months.

nokia 6600 has not been launched in reliance . its just a rumour

there has not even been a single series 60 CDMA phone developed by nokia till date!

Edited by tanveer

I hope u r kidding utsav if u do not mean a second hand handset.

you are right buddy, though the forum nokia website does not show it.

When will Nokia 6265 launched in reliance. this seems to be best cdma phone till date.

The guy at Dadar web world told me the same thing that 6600 is going to be launched in delhi, these fools are the one who spread rumours. Dont know for what reasons.

Dhiraj M.

Seeing frequent new models in CDMA segment will be a difficult one. I am not sure how it works but my understanding is Reliance purchases these handsets from the manufacturers in bulk. If this is the case unless the older stocks are sold they will not even bother to release new models because people will any way go for new models. Reliance can not sell those older models for the same price.

For any new models from the same manufacturer, with same or improved features may take minimum One Year.

6600 is GSM it will not work with CDMA. so not for RIM.

The guy at Dadar web world told me the same thing that 6600 is going to be launched in delhi, these fools are the one who spread rumours. Dont know for what reasons.

Dhiraj M.

Does anyone has an idea what are the new LG phones that are going to be launched. Also any news on N2255 if its launched, price etc.

well me also yesterday came to know about the count3er part of 6600...being launched.....but no much info abt that ..... well that shd have bluetooth, irDA, data card, and all .... a sure win for me!

well i am a user of RIM for about 6 months now...i have a LG RD6130....i use R-connect extensively....but now i want to change my handset as the phonebook is too small for my line of job & also the battery is just not that gud....hence i decided to go for Nokia !!

but can any body tell me i heard that all Nokia models does not support R-Connect that well...is this at all true???

but can any body tell me i heard that all Nokia models does not support R-Connect that well...is this at all true???

Nokia phones does support R-Connect "very well". Infact the R-Connect speed of Nokia 6235 is far better than basic LG handsets.

i hate nokia and lovesamsung....but silly samsung has almost now no presence in coloured CDMA market!

Dear

Latest launched Nokia 2255 & Nokia 1255 both are without R-World and R-Connect.

Cost of Nokia 2255 is Rs. 4747 taxes extra without connection

Cost of Nokia 1255 is Rs. 2854 taxes extra without connection

Nokia 2255 is color flap fm speakerphone having nice look. and Nokia 1255 is simple low cost handset from Nokia.