Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vishal Gupta

Very Strange R Connect Problem

Guys!

Now a days I'm facing very strange problem while connecting net using my FWP.

It works fine while browsing the sites, but as soon as I try to download ne s/w or upload (like on Rapidshare, etc), PING starts showing Request Timed Out and speed becomes very poor.

And when I stop d/l or u/l, it again starts receiving bytes and speed becomes gr8.

I asked CC and they said that there is some technical problem in FWP network and will be sorted out today.

What u guys say?

Is ne1 also facing same problem?

PS: I face this problem in day only (sometimes not always), and in night no problem.

yes ... that could be a technical problem, where u are allowed http (text / image transfer to browser)... I have faced a similar situation on my cable connection at home ... sometime back

Cheers

A s h o k

Guys, Reliance s**ks anydoubt.

Reliance have a speed problem from long time but from 20th Aug the problem is worst, you cant get speed in the night also.

First, CC saying that this must be olved till 25th then the date goes to 27th, and then 29th and latest is 31st. The engineers of Reliance are not capable of doing anything, that's why increasing dates with 2 days increment.

And also dont give any waiver for this service is not working. I am thinking of launching a case in consumer court because of this we have to bear many extra additional charges of using another ISP services and also not give any waiver in the bills for this rubbish service.

Why you guys also dont ask for waiver in bill and lodge a case in consumer court.

"Chup rehne se kuch nahi hoga", bahut bardaasht kar liya rconnect users ne. "Jaago Grahak Jaago".

I am also face this type problem. This must be a network problem. Reliance CC says this problem will soon be handle and solved. I faced this from sunday.

Only Hope!

Take Care!

Edited by Rajanpert

Yes, those tentative dates never really works out as they say. I was facing problems till a couple of days ago with R-Connect, anyway it has been stable throughout yesteday and today for me.

Yah!

Me too getting some better speed now.

But not like it was before some days...

Now I'm facing the same problem.

As soon as I'm trying to download ne file, speed is going down.

I'm getting very poor speed.

JAAGO! RELIANCE WALE JAAGO!!! :P

Vishal I think your slogan is wrong. Reliance "kabhi nahi jaagegi". Kyonki use pata hai uske customer so rahe hain...

Hope you guys happy to listen...that i get a 12days waiver in my bill i.e Rs 600 and hope if this problem continues (most probably yes) then i will get the waiver for those days also until this service not works properly.

Guys, According to reliance CC, Rconnect speed issue is solved on 3rd Sep at 6:00PM, please tell me are you guys still facing the problem, because i am still facing.

Well, these tentative dates mentioned by them doesn't mean it will get fixed 100% by then. If you call after September 5th, they may issue you yet another date. Anyway, I've been getting good R-Connect speeds since a few days now during both peak and off-peak hours.

;)

I am still facing the problem.. On peak hours its around 8kbps.. which is far more worst than GPRS connections I have with HUTCH (I get 30kbps in peak hours).

I think reliance is becoming worst Internet Provider with HIGHER BILLS..

Calling customer care is not at all worth.. coz they dont know anything but to say the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.. if anybody knows to say this in style they can join Reliance Customer Care.. They need not know anything..

If I use bittorrent its worst.. I get 400bps (which makes me feel that I am still in 1970s, thx to reliance)

but in night somehow I am able to get around 80kbps..

If this continues for a week.. I am planning to discontinue with reliance and move to Airtel Broad Band whose 64kbps (500 Rs/month for unlimited) is far far better than the 8kbps 1500 per month reliance connection.

:clap::clap:

Guys, Same problem again!!!

Today I'm facing this problem again.

Speed is good but as soon as I'm starting download, speed is going down and PING is showing Request Timed Out.

gurup on Airtel 64kbps you will be able to download at a rate of 5-6kbps. I think bsnl is better option if they remove the download limit.

And Vishal, as i said only customers can do anything with relieance by not paying the bills and asked for waiver for not working the services. Because relieance engineers dont know anything and cant resolve any issue especially a speed issue.

Now i am also getting a same problem, speed is good while surfing but when try to download speed goes very poor mostly 0kbps.

Guys, You know the speed problem was starting again. And now CC saying that this problem will solved till 17th Sep.

So more discounts in bill ;)

Now date increased to 24th Sep, guys r u getting good speed. Wand what the hell is this...they are increasing the dates again and again. One month is over.

Guys, Same problem again!!!

Today I'm facing this problem again.

Speed is good but as soon as I'm starting download, speed is going down and PING is showing Request Timed Out.

40188[/snapback]

Hi,

Same problem in Nagpur. They don't care, they don't listen. I really wonder if I can get the contact inforamation of a cheif officer in nagpur to send the problems that I'm facing since past 2-3 months. I'm paying 1500 monthly for nothing.

Please guys if you any of the contact info of reliance do let me know I really need it now.

I am also facing the same issue with RConnect....

Browsing speed is OK at peak as well as non peak hours...

But when i download some Zip file from the net, the speed is very poor.

I firmly believe that reliance guys have set up some rules on their servers to make sure that all downloaders do it bit slowly!!!

Thanks to Cracker about Internet Download Manager. But i think it is network problem in R Connect. Which is produce due to the RUSH on it. As we saw in different network topology. I think, reliance does not have any solution at this mean time! Just Wait and Watch.

Thanks and Take Care!

Then why you guys paying to reliance if facing the problem. I am continously getting waivers in the bill for poor connection from last 1 month.