Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

Nokia hav excellent network(except 6255) in comparison to ne fone available on reliance & best sound quality & batery life comparatively I BET for that since i am in very low signal area & tried 3 brands for dat issue i.e nokia samsung lg.

But NOKIA did not support R World feature. And i think many frenz purchase reliance phone for only R World. Not for just calling.

Thanks and Take Care!

No one use r-world, there is nothing gr8 which worth paying.

And all the nokia phone which have r-world in it have some or the other bug also, my expreince with 6225 was great as phone doesn't have r-world in it.

It does not have bluetooth and large memory space like the NOKIA 6255. But I think that we do not need a bluetooth and memory that big.

You do not need BT and memory does not mean that others dont need either.

What good is a MP3 player when u have 16 Mb memory? Isnt that the memory in 6235?

amitbt22, you are right Network on Nokia CDMA is better (6235 at least). I had LG2130 earlier and its network connectivity was bad. The 6235 is way ahead, even works in many lifts...

tanveer, You are right BT on this phone would have been great. Also, Mp3 on the 6235 is meant for ringtones and not listening to songs... Get a Sony Walkman phone for Mp3!

Xshay421, You probably made the right choice since you were looking for a high end phone with all possible features, and were looking to get away with a 8k phone! Yaar, in GSM also you wont get that highend in 8000Rs.

Rajanpert, r-world works ok with 6235... no r-surf though...

r2d2 is right if anybody is looking for an mp3 player then he/she shud go for sony erricson mp3 phones....coz if 16MB is less then I think even 6255 doesnt have enuf memory for storing songs if u want to use it as an mp3 player.....this is a fone...ipod is an mp3 player! :)

No one use r-world, there is nothing gr8 which worth paying.

And all the nokia phone which have r-world in it have some or the other bug also, my expreince with 6225 was great as phone doesn't have r-world in it.

45222[/snapback]

Everybody have different thouht about a matter. I like Reliance due to R World. For me, which phone doesnot have R World is not good. I like R Surf in R World and NOKIA phone did not have this application.

Thanks and Take Care!

I like R Surf in R World and NOKIA phone did not have this application.

Hmm according to my memory nokia 2280 hav it. :)

I like R Surf in R World and NOKIA phone did not have this application.

Hmm according to my memory nokia 2280 hav it. :)

45286[/snapback]

I don't think so, in my knowledge no NOKIA phone has R Surf feature.

@evilshantanu! If u don't want a camera phone than 5130 is great one.!

Thanks and Take Care!

Its a good news but the 2280 is currently out of stock. is it available and if yes, than what is the price, in your area.

Thanks and Take Care!

Its a good news but the 2280 is currently out of stock. is it available and if yes, than what is the price, in your area.

Well it is also not available in our area dat Ugly & heavy mobile.just for information i told u.Rsurf is there from begining since it was my first handset i hav taken in pioneer scheme. :)

But it has good network & battery compared to Lg & samsung

Edited by amitbt22

shantanu 6255 has expandable memory which 6235 does not have. I have 1GB memory, now calculate the number of songs tha i have on my phone!

yeahh even i felt that the 6255 was way tooo bulkyy..n primarily for me a fone needs to be compaq n then if it has a lot of feature then thats my fone....

no point if the fone weighs 130 gms and then its huge n bulkt n thn it gives u number of features....

that way i feel 6235 is a good bet in the current market scenario

i also love 6255 for it's features but not intersted in purchasing it for it's bulky look. I think 6235 will be a good preference.

Edited by Saurav

I could figure out that R-surf does not work.

The internal mini browser is hidden (can be unhidden by a code). Buts its of no use, since reliance wont support browsing on that...

MMS works...

Edited by r2d2

Hey R2D2 can u please compare sound between 6235 and 6255 and let us know.

munna whats ur rate and rating 4 6235

I got my hands on 6235 its really sleek slim sexy. easy to carry. fits in my jeans pocket.

camera better than 6130. screen resolution also better.

waiting a good review for this handset b4 i actually buy.

Yeah Saurav it is certainly better than 6130...I was using that earlier. It has all the gud feature of Nokia....a better T9 which lets u add the words which wasnt the case with 6130.

the screen resolution is better coz 6130 has a 65K colours STN Display this has a 65K Colours TFT Displat so the screen looks more crisp that before. Not bulky at all so better to carry

but yeah as already been told the keypad is a lil conjusted and the keys are close so for all those ppl who write sms a lot its pretty irritating ...but in my case that wasnt a problem

seconldly u can take all the advantage of the great PC Sync software...if u dont have an IRDA port then u can buy a data cable for this at ebay it costs 199 Rs only

any specific queries then u pls let me know

I found this phone to be really good in that price range. The only hitch is the four-way joystick. Too hard to use. Otherwise, perfect in all other ways. I tried using infrared between 6235 and 6225, couldn't get that to use. Any help on that?

And Rajan, N2280 is available in Mumbai for Rs 2300/-

Hi,

I lost my 6130 a week ago, and had to buy this phone in a hurry.

While the phone has great features and the nokia advantage, I would definitely not recommend upgrading from LG RD 6130 to this phone. The nokia phone is not that much better. I would recommend waiting for a better nokia phone. I myself wanted to do that, but couldn't because I lost my phone.

If you want to upgrade from another lower phone, then go for it.

I will post a more detailed review later, along with a comparison to the RD6130, need to rush right now.

Bye.