Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

if you consider battery and signal 6235 is better.

(my friend is using it.)

It s**ks knowing that a nokia phone of 6235 quality still gives a sms character limit of 160 characters. Is this because of Reliance infocom?

By the way, does anybody have an idea if anymore nokia cell phones are gonna be launched like in the coming 6 months, i have a LG 2230 and its high time i get a better handset.

Whats the latest price in Mumbai for this phone? (including taxes)

49244[/snapback]

Approx 8.5k

Is it easy to connect to RConnect in 6235? I just bought one but I am a little sceptic in deactivating my RD2030... :help:

Hi Chirag, 6235 cost's only 8.5 K in Mumabi ?

I dont know about 6235 but nokia has typical problem with R connect (2280 and 6225) that connection becomes stale and then can not be reconnected. Means phone shows you connected, data transfer do not take place, disconnection too is not possible then rebooting phone and system is the only way to reconnect.

It happens on my all systems, having different mother boards and CPU's. So its not system problem. Another problem I observed in 2280 was battery over charging when use R connect and connect charger at the same time. Ofcourse I used after market cable not original DKU 5 (cost 3500 bucks V/s 450 bucks prolific)

Hi Chirag, 6235 cost's only 8.5 K in Mumabi ?

49490[/snapback]

yeah yeah... go hunting dude, u'll find it even cheaper! :P

Hi All,

Bought Nokia 6235 one month back... Its a good phone ... except for poor video quality... But the thing bothering me is lack of ringtones for this model in R-World... :P

Can anybody please help me with any sites where i can download hindi midi ringtones?

Thanks,

Ann

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

the image quality in 6235 is not at all good....Infact LG6130 provides better quality images than N6235...did any one tired?...i have transferred the images to PC,but the resolution seems to be very low....tried with some other 6235's too, but the same result....

I had purchased the handset 2 days ago at a price of Rs.8099. I am ready to sell at that rate if anyone interested.....Just 2 days used. :clap: ....i have also added in an attachament for bluetooth headphone in 6235, with an additional cost, if anyone is interested for that too!!

I guess LG6230 is better off...anyone tried transferring the image of LG6230 to a PC?...that is the ony thing which needs to be checked, in all the other respectes, 6230 is better off (except the sound quality seems to be decent in N6235 in comparision).

yes im intrested in buying the nokia 6235....how much u willing to sell it for?im from kolkata.if ur not from kolkata thn where r u from n howll u send me the same???

HEY GUYS A SURPRISE.MY GF USING 6235 SENT MMS THROUGH PICTURE MEESGE OPTION(NOT R WORLD) to my lg phone(tht earlier monsoon hungama one)....i actually recieved a meesage of a mms and whn i run it,it automatically used r world to open the mms for me-i saw the pic(bt useless as this cell is b/w and v hay picture)....bt how come the mms reached me??cust care said tht she could send it to email via r world or download to pc via infrrared and mail me--BT NOT DIRECTLY MMS LIKE IN GSM CELLS....

shes from del and me from kol.

so guys wht do u say?

was the 6235 charged for the MMS?

R u interested in along with the bt earphone addition or otherwise?....i will courier it accross to u !!...

and yeah....mms has always been a possibility....even 6130 to 2030/2130 works perfectly well!!

boss u expect to sell it at 8k???

if u look from my point whts the use?i can buy new in my name at tht price na.

max i can pay 6.5k.

these electronic items-once used is as good as old.

still 6.5k is quiete a reasonable price.u wont get more thn tht anywhere.

ya i could take the bt too..whts the price u expect for it?

I have already ditched that babe for 8.1K....

thanx for ur hypochondriac offer anyways

hypochondriac Wat does this mean & wat u r expecting is neone personal expectation but on this no market will survive & supose u will take 2nd hand item wat u expect.6.5k is good price inspite of cdma sets resale value compared to GSM.& regular price decreasing strategy of reliance though.neone has to think after taking d set wat loss to bear :lol:

Edited by amitbt22

Sold Out...Thanx guys....for 8.1K

Edited by theking

hi,

i have a Nokia 6235 and happy with its overall performance the camera is cool no problem but only when zoomed there is a problem in the picture when transfered to Pc otherwise its rocking the speakers are best.the infrared is good and everything i think is good only drawback id R surf but the overall performance is good as far as my 1 month experience.

Hey and anyone have any idea about the best DKU-2 cable price in mumbai.Is it Manish MArket,Fort area or anywhere else and is there any possiblity of any bad results of using a duplicate data cable.guys plz help me out

Regards, :help:

Akshay

I tried activating the 6235 handset and when I dialed *229 followed by the pin on my recharge card, it said Handset not compatible :unsure: Can any one help understanding whts the prblm? :help:

I hd bought the phn plus original data cable for a total of 10k?

u myt hv purchased one with tata

I tried activating the 6235 handset and when I dialed *229 followed by the pin on my recharge card, it said Handset not compatible :unsure: Can any one help understanding whts the prblm? :help:

I hd bought the phn plus original data cable for a total of 10k?

Handset definately Tata programmed with this price tag.By d way error also can occur by entering d recharge no instead of HCC pin :blink::grin: Since d handset is not activated for recharge pin to be entered. ;)

Edited by amitbt22

Guess this is not posted anywhere else...

For downloading video clips to ur handset, use ImTOO 3GP Video Convertor...U can easily convert from almost any format to another...My 111 MD dat file got converted to a mere 4.36MB in 3gp!!

btw, crack for version 2.1.55 is:-

<< crack removed >>

Edited by Arun

hi i bought a N 6235 yest for 8300 from kolkata webworld.

am able to send pics/video directly to my gf cell in del and also to email directly(wothout using r world)....dunno how much ill b charged though....

bt im v dissapointed with the camera.maybe i dunno how to use it......see i want full body pics.bt the screen is taking only closeups....if i try full body thn the distance bcomes too long and then the face cannot be seen....do u guys under wht i mean???

whn i zoom too same stuff-n quality worsens.

i took it after i saw my frnd using 6600 to take real group pics tht too with all faces clearly visiblee.he said he used zoom...bt 6235 zoom isnt like tht???

plez help guys.i want to take group pics....

hi

first of all a merry christmas and a happy new year for all members of RIMWEB

hey anyone installed a smart movie in nokia 6235 does it work and if any1 have a URL for downloading the smart movie software plz forward it to me

Regards

Akshay

Hello,

Can anyone tell teh website thru which I can download Java Mobile software for my Nokia 6235 becuase this phone supports only Java software ( doesn't support symbian OS ).

Regards

Sharan Arora