Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

Just tell us what u have in R World. Are r surf is there. Please make a complete post so we can understand R World availability in this handsets. BTW NOKIA does not have R World's all feature.

Thanks and Take Care!

Just tell us what u have in R World. Are r surf is there. Please make a complete post so we can understand R World availability in this handsets. BTW NOKIA does not have R World's all feature.

Thanks and Take Care!

47662[/snapback]

yes video on nk6235 works nicely , i could watch aaktak live pretty clearly, as far as r surf is concerned it seems to be missin

rest fine with 6235

The charges of Aaj Tak live is very high. About 10 Rs for per session. So i did not like this feature. Because we can view Aaj Tak in other reliance sets in only 3 Rs. Which are valid for 24 Hrs. The R Surf is a great feature in R World. Through which u can browse many WAP enabled site also.

Thanks and Take Care!

Its not live Rajan, in other handsets.

Also it costs 15 and not rs 10 per session

OK thanks, for the correction, i have some confusion regarding the price. BTW, thanks.

If price is so high, so as a middle man, i don't find this feature of any use. U are right, its live in NOKIA 6255 and NOKIA 6235.

Thanks and Take Care!

Thanks and Take Care!

47662[/snapback]

yes video on nk6235 works nicely , i could watch aaktak live pretty clearly, as far as r surf is concerned it seems to be missin

rest fine with 6235

47728[/snapback]

I have tried to save some video from r world, "Moviesnmore", Movievideos. there is no option for saving the video in nokia 6235, and what more reliance charges 7 for each video you play, irrespective of saving.

wht do 6235 users feel? is it worth its cost....

is Nok 6235 worth buyin.....

I am buyin a new cell....

Last word people...???

is Nok 6235 worth buyin.....

I am buyin a new cell....

Last word people...???

47885[/snapback]

if you want Quality , YES its worth it

Go ahead :unsure:

ok.. but even that LIVE Aajtak is for Rs. 15 per launch ... can you launch it just once ... and keep it running all day long.

(or does it stop, once it has run for a while) ?

ok.. but even that LIVE Aajtak is for Rs. 15 per launch ... can you launch it just once ... and keep it running all day long.

(or does it stop, once it has run for a while) ?

47912[/snapback]

watched aajtak for 3 min , was coming live continously , later i preffered wATCHIN TV casue it does not run on battery :help:

pls upload some pic taken by 6235.

r2d2, did this phone hang up again for you? I find this phone hanging up once in a while. Otherwise, its a lovely piece. Anyone else facing the same issue? any workarounds?

No chirag I never experienced any sort of hanging problem and its exactly 1 month and 10 days since I am using it

48611[/snapback]

can u plz write a detailed review 4 this handset.

hello every1.this is abhishek have been using this cheap lg set since time immemorial.bt now gonna buy a new hip n hep handset

however confused betwwen LG6130 and Nokia 6235.

to correct earlier posts the camera pixel of nokia6235 is 128 x 160......and of lg6130 is 480 * 640....now tht beats the nokia set with a huge margin....so the pic quality of lg6130 must be far far better than the nokia 6235 one right????

am ardent user of r world.having it would be a plus.good tht both models support it.(nokia-no r surf....bad)

bt thn nokia had fm and infrared which lg one doesnt have.

OF OF THE REASONS OF BUYING NEW CELL IS TO USE CAMERA AND SEND PICS TO MY GF(WE R IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP).AM ALSO BUYING HER A RELIANCE SET.

AM CONFUSED ABT THSI MMS STUFF......LG 6130 HAS NO MMS AND NO INFRARED ......SO HOW WILL I SEND HER MY PICS?RELIANCE EMAIL!!!!WHTS THT?SO THT MEANS EVRYTIME PAY Rs3 TO SEND IT TO EMAIL.AND THN SHE PAYS ANOTHER Rs 3 TO RECEIEVE THEM?????MAAN WHY THY DONT HAVE CLICK N SEND DIRECTLY(WHN THE SET IS MMS READY)..THTS CHEATING AND FOOLING.

ABT NOKIA 6235 CAN I SEND THE MMS DIRECTLY???ANY RELIANCE PHONE???I THINK NOT.THRS FEW HANDSET WHICH CAN RECEIEVE MMS(LG 5130/NOKIA 6255). AND THUS ONLY NOKIA 6255 CAN SEND CLICK N SEND MMS......MAN IM SO CONFUSED.

GSM IS EASIER.CLICK N SEND THROUGH MMS OR UPLOAD TO PC THROUGH INFRARED AND SHELL THN UPLOAD BACK THROUGH HER INFRADED N PC.......THT'S POSSIBLE WITH NOKIA 6235 I GUESS AS IT HAS INFRARED....

BT LG6130 DOESNT HAVE INFRARED.THN WHT IS THE WAY OF SENDING PICS(I INTEND TO SEND ATLEAST 10 EVERYDAY :) COZ WE MEET ONLY ONCE A YEAR AND THUS IT WOUKLD BE A BOON)

OTHERWISE I MUST ADD THT RELIANCE HAS HELPED US TO COMMUNICATE A LOT.FREE SMS WITH SMS CARD....FWP STD-STD UNLIMITED(NOW STOPPD N IM SOOOOO SAD)......AND LOT OTHER FEATURES.

I LOVE RELIANCE EXCEPT THEIR PATHETIC CUST SERVICE AGENTS AND THE COMPANIES SHORT TERM BUSINESS APPROACH.LOOK AT AIRTLE/HUTCH.THY CANT MATCH RELAINCE IN FEATURE/PRICE---BT THY STILL ARE IN MARKET LEADERSHIP.

to correct earlier posts the camera pixel of nokia6235 is 128 x 160......and of lg6130 is 480 * 640....now tht beats the nokia set with a huge margin....so the pic quality of lg6130 must be far far better than the nokia 6235 one right????

Well Nokia 6235 has VGA camera i.e. resolution is 640 X 480 Comaparatively Best Pics.& LG6130 is no where near to Quality & features of nokia 6235.No Comparison.Better network & battery Backup. :)

if u plan to send 10pics a day, then in both the phones thats very much possible. Either u directly MMS the pics to the other number. thats 3bucks an MMS. The other party need not pay anything to recieve the MMS.

Or u download the pic onto ur PC via Infrared(6235) or DataCable(6130) and then email it to her Email ID. Emailing to Phone is currently not possible.

And as far as selecting the handset, at the price of LG6130, its the best one with the right features and at the price of N6235, its the best one with its own features. You cant really compare the two, coz they both have different features and different pricing. So if pockets are deep, obvious decision would be in favour of two N6235!!

Under one Single entry 5 Difrent no.s can be stored

1)General

2)Mobile

3)Home

4)Office

5)Fax

Total capacity of Phonebook is 500 entries

:P any mp3 player available to download from internet to play mp3 in Nokia 6235 phone

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Mp3 player with 14 mb avalable,not sufficient,ucan only store 3-4 good quality files only.U can try Least AMR format it can store maximum 10 files in memory Or AAC format Atleast .U can convert mp3 files to AMR & AAC with nokia multimedia player avalable with nokia pc suite By playing & saving in desired format with no file size limitation.

Edited by Arun

Thanks a ton, there is another thing i wanted to know. What is the sms character limit in 6235? And also, is LG 6130 better than 6235, if yes, in which specifications?

160 Character.I think Lg is better than 6235 Only for rworld that too for specifically of more application avalability as it is Senior.Otherwise lg6130 is no way equal or near to nokia 6235. :lol: