Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Ur Wish ... Our Command!

Rimweb has come a long way .... really a looong way ... since its inception.

The forum is today celebrated to an extent where we have an identity of our own. Every person who searches for anything on reliance ... gets thrown to our forum....

we've had revamps, managed to keep the forum clean even with so many members... we've managed to organize meets ... get online faceless friends out of their viels, and now the time has come, for the users to tell us what more can we have here!

Some things which are planned out ..... will be anounced shortly!

And hey, we have REAL Prizes too this time!

Cheers

Ashok

:wacko::grin::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great going mate. We will wait for new one RIMWEB. Here is the list of some hope which is my choices, may they possible or not.

1. Tata indicom discussion and other cdma discussion also have authentication from rimweb. Means we have a different categories for them.

2. We should try to include all CDMA handsets (this time available in India or may be available). So we can increase more user than ever.

3. We should have to check all search engine links so we can optimize these links according todays condition.

4. Completely remove .com from RIMWEB only .in. As when we send invitation to our friend they get Rimweb.com message. I know it is redirected. But we can change this in our documents, which are seen by Member and guests.

And at last, great going ashok. I know u can do it well.

Thanks and Take Care!

PS: Great use of my Idea with ur one :clap::clap: , as u say u will not disclose it. :P BTW thanks at last. More on next time.

Edited by RajanPERT

Thanks for that post rajan ... I will try to incorporate whatever is implementable, after discussing with arun and other mods also ...

Cheers

Ashok

Thats kinda thinkable... thanks 4 that suggestion..

Cheers

Ashok

i think me and many more people are not able to surf this site directly as we get HTTP 500 some error, so i have to surf it thru anonymouse.org if this can be sorted out.. it would be really great..

I guess you had already contacted me by email regarding that issue once. It was caused due to some problem at your ISP/Network, which is beyond our limits. Wierd that you are still facing the problem, haven't received any reports of similar problem later.

shd also discuss ideas on how Telecom companies increase their user base. We r still far behind CHINA in that sense.

What can govt do more ot reduce tarrif and hand set price also

shd also discuss ideas on how Telecom companies increase their user base. We r still far behind CHINA in that sense.

What can govt do more ot reduce tarrif and hand set price also

47744[/snapback]

This thread is related to What u want new in RIMWEB. The idea behind this thread is to take advice and suggestion from our RIMWEB member. So we can make this Wen more popular. ur idea is also great, U can start a new topic in General Chat thread. So please do not make other topic in this.

Thanks and Take Care!

well BPP I guess rajan has answered your query well, and we are here on the internet to get info ... and I am quite sure we are not gonna boost mobile market all that much ... coz u are here since u use a mobile! so that would be taken care by the mobile companies themselves *(and since I work in one.. trust me we use every hook and crook to keep the customer and get more)

For a start :

1. I would love if graphics designers could come up with a few nice logos for Rimweb.in (to be used for merchendise... and soveniours)

2. We need a few funky slogans that can look kewl on a tee shirt / a wrist band / on a cap etc.... and hey if things materialize as intended .. selected entries will get a free prize with their entry on it!

3. Lets have a new contest in place, whenever someone wants to develop a custom application (for whatever reasons..) or wants to have a web site designed. instead of hiring programmers from all accross... let us cross skill ... what I mean is that one of our co-rimwebians who is ready to contribute will develop the thingy for the other person.

If the whole thing works out like a charm, the person who requested for the development can not just pay the developer, he could write a review about the product. and if things are in the positive... u win a prize from rimweb too....

What say arun sir ?

Cheers

Ashok

since i am a developer, i think that we should have more development based stuff here!

more ideas (like the one by chirag) more development

we could develop our way to the no1 site in india :thumb:

edit:-

i think a seperate section for this kind of collective development would be good

Edited by abhay

Start a wap server through which I can browse the net using my 6255.

47585[/snapback]

u mean to say tht ur minibrowser is functional on the 6255?

Add Sub Forums For TATA INDICOM and Other CDMA Operators

Add Sub Forum On GPRS On Indian operators

47824[/snapback]

It could be a good idea, but we dont want to lose focus from RIM. Reliance infocomm itself has so much to discuss that it might jus mess arnd managing forums for other operators.

As of now we dont intend to start forums on other operators, unless RIM has jus nothing to discuss abt! Once Netway and EvDO will be in, take my word, the traffic on this site will be unmanageable, and the mods will have a hard time! :unsure:

Infact, i dont know how many of u newbies are arnd who have checked up our co-site called www.blanksms.com

They support discussions on all operators and we support specifically for RIM. And u'll see where the growth is. Thats a great forum, do check it out!!

hehe its not forums fault!

reliance = growth :unsure:

its just this basic fact thats driving this forum :unsure::thumb:

its just this basic fact thats driving this forum  :unsure:   :thumb:

47878[/snapback]

agreed! but theres lots of work going on behind, by the time a member reads the post! Mods do alot more, than what u guys think!

And the momentum needs to be built up again n again to keep a forum alive!

Anyways, we are open to ideas at this thread... all options taken with open minds! So shoot! :unsure:

WOW! Chirag speaks.. like a real neta! hey guys thats true check out http://www.blanksms.com it is real kewl there ... though I do not post much there ... but yes the stuff is real kewl!

jayant heads the batch there if I am not mistaken, so is it time that we conclude that guys from rimweb are so content that they are not interested in more participation ? I sincierly thank all suggestions raised... but hey more ... more ! it could be ... damn almost anything.. which we could help out with!

cheers

Ashok

Lets talk about everything on this forum except GSM which means we can discuss movies, reviews, etc , etc ,etc just anything under the sun (I know chirag would say there are a lot of sites), but every individual here would have different stuff to add.... like e-books is one of the best thread other than RIM that happened to this forum.. :unsure:

There are so many forums across the board. But Rimweb stands apart from the rest for a couple of reasons:

1) The Mods/ Admins of Rimweb have a high IQ & EQ level. They are really kewl & are the single-most important driving force behind this success.

2) Because of the purpose this forum is dedicated to is niche i.e. RIM users. Its not the sheer size of the rim users that contribute to the success of this forum, but this forum solves their need for information where a service provider fails.

3) Members of Rimweb are really decent & not perverts like you find on some other forums. I am in touch with a few of them thru phone & well all of them are helpful

Yeah....back to the original topic, what more do we want?? Well, as the clutter of forums increases all across the net we should further enhance the functionalityof the forum.

Start more topics... for everything under the SUN..

Movie reviews

College reviews

Career forum etc etc Anything more apart from technical discussions. I know I know there are very few non-techies in rimweb.....but I am a non-techie & I would want more juice in this....

Will get to the specifics as this post progresses, lets take sometime off to think over it..

Edited by Dilbert

RIMWEB is best place for clarifications on rim sevices where RIM,CC and Relianceinfo.com faild.

From its begining RIM is hard to undrestand.

Now a days Rim creates lot of confusion by introducing lot of schemes for different circles.

RIMWEB is best place for clarifications on rim sevices where RIM,CC and Relianceinfo.com faild.

From its begining RIM is hard to undrestand.

Now a days Rim creates lot of confusion by introducing lot of schemes for different circles.

48002[/snapback]

origanally RIMWEB was ment just for RIM but with time now we also disscuss about other operators , tech's , problems , and yup one of the major topics after RIM over here these days is BROADBAND

hehehe u know what check out the schemes of other operators also u will know the real fact!

its just the OLD reliance badwill that is being carried out till date! but we should not forget that if it wouldnt have been for reliance who knows we would be paying for incomming calls till now :(