Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anu

Should I Go For Freedom@night Plan?

@ rajan

Dear rajan u don't have to wait to receive you bill by post. Just call the customer care and ask if the bill is prepared. Then ask them your total bill amount. After that, ask them about the data charges for the current bill. They will tell you the charges for the data.

If then, you feel that they had wrongly charged, then you lodge the complaint at that moment. They will check you plan, and lodge the complaint.

Remember my billing date is 15th of every month. I too didn't received the bill yet. But i had called the Customer Care on 18th Novemer and asked the amount of the data charges. Then i made the complaint with CC, they given me the Complaint No. with waiting time of 72 hours. And I got the waiver of Rs. 321/- by 21st November 2005. Even before the bill had to reach me.

They told me that the waiver amount would reflect in my next bill.

I also received a call from Customer Care.

@ Anu

Don't be afraid of anything. Go and get it. There will not be any problem with your billing. And if, any problem arises then just call the CC department. After all they are sitting there for "CUSTOMER CARE".

Regards.

--------------

When you say "I'm sorry" look the person in the eye.

Thanks for ur wishes.

My bill still not generated. Yesterday night, i send a complain mail to chairman office and reliance CC regarding this. Just waiting what does they say regarding this matter. I will provide all update as i get.

Thanks and Take Care!

hii all...

well...there is a confusion... :)

ek to i read in 1-2 replies tht they got wavier of rs. 321... the ques is y 321? like dono ko 321 ka he waiver kyun mila..i mean how these rel ppl decide..wats the critiria to give us wavier...suppse 700 ka extra add kar lia toh 321 ka he wavier milega ya fir aap log ka 321 tak he additional chrg laga tha rconnect pe.

and one more thing isme call chrgs lagte hain kya? they r charging us 50p per min in peak hrs n free in off peak rite so are there any call chrgs (accord. to the plan u hv opted for) also ??

yeah n from where v can chck our usage? i saw the link sumwhere in sum post or topic but lost it.. :P ...plzzz tell me

sorry for asking 2 manny ques. each tym i post i m up with sum new ques.

thnkss alottttt

cya tc

wats the critiria to give us wavier

There is no fixed pattern for waiver. It only depend on ur discussion. If u satisfy the CC with good reason, they will give u waiver. Everything depend on him.

and one more thing isme call chrgs lagte hain kya?

There is no extra call charges applied in this plan, if u use this plan between 10 PM to 6 AM.
yeah n from where v can chck our usage?

There is no way till now to check the usage detail of time based plan. And specially if u are using Freedom@night plan. There is no need to know the usage charge. You can only listen Unbilled usage details through *333.

sorry for asking 2 manny ques

There is no need to say sorry. It is always good to ask question if u don't know something. i always try to give ans of ur all question here.

Thanks and Take Care.

PS: After many calls and e mail, my bill is not generated till now. There is no information about my bill amount. My current bill amount is now 3000 something. Today i got some call from RCC office and they say i will have to wait till 2 Jan 2006. In this mean time my bill may generated. He also give me confirmation that my phone will not disconnected in this time. Whether a e mail send by RCC say that i will recieve my full bill at 19 Dec 2006. Let see what will happen?

Dear Anu,

As I told you in my previous mail that i got the waiver of Rs. 321. Please note that the actual waiver amount was Rs. 291, they waive off the service tax also. So Rs. 291+10.2% service tax = Rs. 321.

You asked that why only 321/-.

According to them my data usage charger were 735/-, which was wrong. Of which they gave me the waiver of Rs. 321. So, now Rs. 735 - 321 = Rs. 414. Out of Rs. 414, the Rs.14 are my peak hours usage charges and Rs. 400/- is the monthly rental of freedom@night plan.

I think now all your doubts would be cleared.

So, now don't thing negative about this. If you feel that u really need this plan, than go for it definetly. Be positive and take care.

Regards.

---------------

Talk slowly but think quickly.

I had opted for freedom at night plan in nov and was happy to see that my unbilled usage was not increasing as for other guys here. but this happiness was shattered today morning when I sent a bill sms to 1234 my bill was Rs 3412. I was shocked I rang RCC they promptly lodged the complaint then I saw my bill online I was charged for zero rental plan and then in evening at 16 48 hrs my outgoing was barred due to this high usage I rang RCC they told I will have to pay the bill then I went to RWW and asked for their support they listened and told it will be activated within 30 minutes but it did not get activated.

So I rang RCC again they acknowledged of my complaint of morning but were of no help I went to RWW again and by 1921 hrs my outgoing was reactivated

Waiting to see what the RCC says of my complaint and have now lodged a complait with chairman also.

hi everyone! how r u all doing?

@ rajan PERT

thnks a lottt for the info!! i ask too many questons i know! hey wat happened to ur bill?? i hope u get ur proper bill sooon....i hope reliance ppl solve ur prob asap...all the very best..keep us updated..

@ shabz

thts so sad...i hope ur bill problem gets settled soon n u get proper billing done.all the very best to u!!

@honest

thnkss alot buddy for clearing my doubts!! but after reading yr post one more confusion came up in my mind....as u said ur peak hr chrgs were 14 rs...how did u come to know tht? actually c i f u use ur cell for making call as well..i think there is no option to distuinguish k apke umbill info mei data chrgs kaun se hain n call chrgs kaun se hai right...if there is any way plzz lemme know.

ya honest i really need this coz i hv to download so many things n i use net at night only....but was bit scared bcoz of my earlier experiences ...but now after reading ur posts i hv made up my mind to subscribne for this plan...it sounds great(like made for me!!!) only if no billing problem arises!! will call reliance ppl soon...and get it....

thnkss alot again...but do keep posting n sharing ur experinces abt freedom@night so tht other ppl hu want sum info can get easily thru this topic...!

tc cya..

keep posting!!

Dear Anu,

As u asked that how did I know my peak hour usage of Rs. 14. Let me explain that, I am also a kind of person like you who only use the net in the night. I rarely use the net in peak hours. Whenever I use the net in peak hours I write down the minutes usage in my diary with date and time to cross check with reliance bill. In the last month I used the net for 28 minutes in peak hours, so they charged me Rs. 14/- extra for the peak hour usage apart from the rental of freedom@night plan.

Now I am going to tell one thing to all of you guys, about which very little people knows :

If any of you having any doubt about your usage, then just go to your nearest Reliance Web World and ask them for CDR (Call Data Record).

They don't despatch the CDR to customers. You have to personally collect it from the Web World. After making the request for CDR, you will get the same within 10 to 15 days. You can specify the dates from and to which you needs your call details (Eg.: From 20-11-2005 to 30-11-2005).

After getting the CDR, u can check your daily usage with time. It will clearly specify that when did you used ur phone for data calls and for how many minutes. It also specify ur phone calls.

------------------

Never laugh at anyone's dreams

just go to your nearest Reliance Web World and ask them for CDR (Call Data Record).

They don't despatch the CDR to customers. You have to personally collect it from the Web World.

49379[/snapback]

Any charges for the CDR?

No. Its free. I was told that it was free as CDRs could be used as confidence enhancer in Reliance billing.

Evein I had got my cdr once free of charge...That was becos I had got a big bill all of a sudden but after CDR i realised everything was Ok...

Edited by imvikky

even I had called for CDR when i was wrongly charged for r connect last year I had to wait for atleast 2 weeks the person from the main office of Reliance had come to my house to show me the CDR and then corrected the charges levied on me

But before asking for CDR you should be careful as some RCC guys do not know about it you have to try several times before you get someone who knows about it

@ chirag

No, sir there is no charge for this service. This is free.

Regards.

-------------------

Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

@ honest

Thanks a lot for the information you gave me about CDR. I also liked the idea of keepinga record in a diary and will do the same.Thanks once again.

cya take care

keep posting!

hello everyone, finally i got freedom@night activated on my cell , but since wen it is activated the speed has gone pathetically slow...any idea why? is somebody else also facing the same problem? also when i visited the webworld i asked the customer care executive there about CDR she replied that CDR is just for the voice calls and data calls included in it consists only sms calls which are also referred as data calls..no internet usage is included..?? some body please guide..

thanks.

Internet not uses Data calls :) also sms calls also as data calls :lol:

Edited by amitbt22

@amitbt22

well didnt get your point. but data calls include sms,interent(rconnect) and rworld.

voice calls include calls made.

well that customer care executive told me that the CDR will incldue only the voice calls details and in data call sction only sms and rworld details are included...and interenet logs are not included.

while here i was informed that CDR includes internet logs... :)

Well I am a prepaid subscriber

1) i want to subscribe to this plan will my prepaid balance will get adjusted with this plan & Also,Is it installation charges or security deposit is applicable?

2) Can i make voice calls & Sms with this plans.According to local wwe Subscriber can't do d voice calls ;) .

3) Wat r actual charges for migration & calls rates in this plan Also roaming charges?

4) Which handsets speed is better i)Nk6235 or ii) Lg 5130 Since i am in very low network area.

Pls clear my doubts.

Well I am a prepaid subscriber

1) i want to subscribe to this plan will my prepaid balance will get adjusted with this plan & Also,Is it installation charges or security deposit is applicable?

2) Can i make voice calls & Sms with this plans.According to local wwe Subscriber can't do d voice calls :confuse: .

3) Wat r actual charges for migration & calls rates in this plan Also roaming charges?

4) Which handsets speed is better i)Nk6235 or ii) Lg 5130 Since i am in very low network area.

Pls clear my doubts.

1. You can migrate from ur existing prepaid to a prepaid retaining the same number by paying some nominal charges of rs. 300/-, ur existing prepaid balance could be adjusted in the first bill under discount head.

2. You can surely make or receive voice call and send sms when u r offline, just u cant do that is while ur internet is connected.

3. All you call rates will be as per NJ149 plan, but u dont need to pay any additional rental for this plan, but in case u want any other voice plan u need to pay full rental of that plan along with rental of freedom@night plan.

4. Both the sets give good performance, what i noticed is 5130 outperformed 6235. But yes beaware of low signals, becoz as per my personal experience(3 yrs) u get a damn low net speed when signal strength is low.

According to RCC & local WWE,By migrating to this plan from prepaid, d prepaid balance will not adjusted :) ,It will vanish.& also to retain d same no. for postpaid u hav to pay Rs 330.Well for Speed I got 18-19 KBPS download speed in a very low network area In nokia 6235 :lol: .It also connected hassle free like samsung n191 in above low network area.

Edited by amitbt22

just 8 hours in net with running capacity of 140kbps and during night time.(with FWP)

400Rs+taxes+extra usages.

Your nights will be truly spoiled.

Power ON/OFF of switches will easily disturb FWP.

and the issues are inumerable ..

I deactivated mine after the innumerable sleepless nights I spent chatting with the CC's instead of browsing ... !!

And all my dear friends let me tell you one thing more this plan made me INSOMNIAC. You can see all my post are posted between 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.

I already discontinued this plan, but my body clock still sticked to that routine only.

Am trying to come out of this problem. Pray for me.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Freedom@night is good for those who want to download many things just set the things to be downloaded and better use Mass downloader as it has setting for auto shutdown at preset time or when all the downloads are complete just set it and you can go to sleep peacefully I used to do this when I was using this plan