Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mena2341

Mantraway.com are Real Rippers

@linuxguy: i understood your joke dont worry.

to people who already helped us, thanks for everything.

wow, this stuff is hot...

arun a hacker !! :unsure: i 'like the idea...

and a MEDIA LICENCE for a PUBLIC FORUM.......... man.... i really cant stop laughing ..... what next ? keep up the good work mates...

Mr.mantraway sure has messed with the wrong group of ppl here...

PS.(sorry for commenting like a stupid blabbermouth... but ashok personally called me and adked me to read this... and i culdnt help posting)

they opened our site back ( i dont know why)

but see : they unistalled ther phreaked fake sms-gateway:

msxml3.dll error '80072efd'

A connection with the server could not be established

/sms.asp, line 140

proof of tha their sms-gateway is uninstalled ( which can never send any sms's.) it is sending xml to "localhost"

where did this thread disappear all of a sudden and how did it reappear?? :unsure:

zehergibi, did you take any legal action?

i writed a court order document to turkish goverment and i am waiting an officel reply to my postal email from them. i was told that i was going to communicate with turkish embasyy located in india

From what I read on net ,what I understand (my understanding is limited and should not be relied upon) is that an open forum is protected under the legal concept called "common carrier." If you allow people a place to post things and don't make editorial decisions favoring one type of post over another, the organization responsible for forum, cannot (in most circumstances) be held legally responsible for the content of postings. But since rimweb moderates posts,it may be held responsible for things that are posted to it.

From what I read on net ,what I understand (my understanding is limited and should not be relied upon) is that an open forum is protected under the legal concept called "common carrier." If you allow people a place to post things and don't make editorial decisions favoring one type of post over another, the organization responsible for forum, cannot (in most circumstances) be held legally responsible for the content of postings. But since rimweb moderates posts,it may be held responsible for things that are posted to it.

I agree with you buddy,"my understanding is limited and should not be relied upon."

yes that is true to an extent. but the part of media licence is not applicable to a open forum - Rimweb still classifies as an open forum , because a guest can still browse thro the posts... a member can post - no matter what ... and a search engine can store snippets !

cheers

ashok

well yo...welcome me guyz....mantraway ditched me too ;) ...

some1 reply here...so we can discuss furthur ;)

will tell ya more abt mantraway

Welcome abroad and to the league of ripped souls of Mantraway !

Thats why Googling about the company name before you do business with them is recommended always. A search for Mantraway in Google would have shown you this topic link in the top 3 search results.

Time to revive this topic I guess !

Welcome abroad and to the league of ripped souls of Mantraway !

Thats why Googling about the company name before you do business with them is recommended always. A search for Mantraway in Google would have shown you this topic link in the top 3 search results.

Time to revive this topic I guess !

;)

getting interesting !!

yup...i gave him rs 4500 :) ...to start a hosting site..he jus gave me 1 domain and 100mb space

and uploaded some weird template for my site... :SI:

RS 4500 for 1 year??

Do not and never go for hosting from an Indian hosting co. They simply buy reseller plans and provide to their customers.

better go for and see the features for yourself.

http://www.servage.net/page/hosting_features/

This is not for advertising purpose.

it's always better to go for the US based hosting providers they are much cheaper and far reliable in terms of service. if you want .in domain just book the domain from local site and then hosting on these servers like godaddy or the servage if you will google you will get many more service providers.

ah...here they come..

==

Anywhere you go and find the name: Mr. Umkant (sumit) Tiwari or Mantraway or www.mantrayway.com, Please think twice before dealing with him because he is a fraudster!

If you are in doubt, contact me on +1 (720) 559 8647 or brightwdltd@africamail.com and I will give you references to his criminal nature, bothering on how he glibly accessed my funds without providing services which were paid for.

Reports to the Governor of Bihar, India. The Police department, Better Business Bureau serving his area and the relevant Embassies are all intact.

Mr. Umkant (sumit) Tiwari is a criminal. Do not allow him access to your money. Do not buy from them because, once they lay hands on your money, your email will never be replied to.

Sadly, you will get an email indicating that you have used up services you paid for even if same is not activated.

Beware of Mantraway.com unless you have money to waste!!!

==

...and it never ends!

==

Reports to the Governor of Bihar, India. The Police department, Better Business Bureau serving his area and the relevant Embassies are all intact.

==

Good luck bro! :rolleyes:

Why doesn't people atleast Google for the company name before shelling out money with companies they haven't heard of? This topic would have listed in the first page.

any latest updates... has mantraway been sued??

any latest updates... has mantraway been sued??

i was searching for something else and this turned up..

I don't know what prompted me but i typed the domain in the browser and a parking page came up.

If the dust is settled the topic may be closed..

I read all the pages in this thread, amazing how they got away with apparent daylight robbery.

But let this topic remain open so that no one else gets cheated from them.

Edited by digitalnirvana

Mostly this will remain open.. its one of the rimwebs CLASSICs..

Just notice.. its 5 years man...