Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vs1268

About Spc A Key & Esn

HI

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO FIND OUT A KEY & SPC FROM CDMA PHONE WHITHOUT DATA CABLE.

I TRIED WITH 2539** BUT IN THIS,ASKING INPUT A KEY. SO WHAT IS THE WAY OUT ? CAN ANY ONE GUIDE ME PLEASE !

I WANT TO CHECK SPC & A KEY OF THESE MODELS.

SAMSUNG SPH A 620

LG VX 6000

MOTOROLA T 730 C

AUDIOVOX 8912 SP

AUDIOVOX 8900 VM

AUDIOVOX 8910

ahem ... I guess reading the SPC from the comp is the norm. and please ensure that the discussion remains on topic... a little edgy topic.. so please be sure not to violate forum rules!

Cheers

Ashok

ahem ... I guess reading the SPC from the comp is the norm. and please ensure that the discussion remains on topic... a little edgy topic.. so please be sure not to violate forum rules!

Cheers

Ashok

can i find A KEY FROM PHONES WITHOUT COMP ?

depends ... guess some phones might allow that ... but I follow the norm, read the AKEY etc thro my comp itself. (u could probably use an A-Key Calculator)

Cheers

Ashok

depends ... guess some phones might allow that ... but I follow the norm, read the AKEY etc thro my comp itself. (u could probably use an A-Key Calculator)

Cheers

Ashok

Thank you very much Ashok for reply.

How can I have A-key Calculator ?

How to use it ?

Pl reply me.

do not fiddle with Akey, your phone will be useless for sure and there is no turn around as I know. A key calculators just gives check sum. Not complete A key. Phone do accept correct check sum but can not complete call once entered as A key syncro between system and phone is lost then.

hay i have seen nokia care person gowing on a website showing my phones details like my phone number,spc,esn,min,etc on its screen can any one tell that site to me i need that website with a username and a password

if able to find mail me at ntish_gupta@msn.com

Hey I suppose he must be working on an intranet or on a LAN... or even closed network I am sure this kind of information they wouldn't leave online... Otherwise you will find so many ppl having clones of your phone

Akey is achieved with some algorithm after Providing ESN (UIMID Lower 4 Bytes) and SPC the AKey is Generate while you Activate your phone.

A key is generated by Operator System then it is passed to UIM or Phone and getting stored to it.

After AKey is store into Phone and UIM when we make call The Operators system demanded for CAVE Authentication system for Public key. Now Some Bytes are Dropped then this Public key is being made and the Challenge to the Phone get Successful. So by this Public key can not get AKey but Using AKey and CAVE authentication Challenge Code.

Never Try to change it. otherwise you will make your ESN Blacklisted into system.

Akey is achieved with some algorithm after Providing ESN (UIMID Lower 4 Bytes) and SPC the AKey is Generate while you Activate your phone.

A key is generated by Operator System then it is passed to UIM or Phone and getting stored to it.

After AKey is store into Phone and UIM when we make call The Operators system demanded for CAVE Authentication system for Public key. Now Some Bytes are Dropped then this Public key is being made and the Challenge to the Phone get Successful. So by this Public key can not get AKey but Using AKey and CAVE authentication Challenge Code.

Never Try to change it. otherwise you will make your ESN Blacklisted into system.

how can i find a-key calculator,i try to generate a-key,please help me

As far as I know the phone will not display the existing AKEY... No phones are supposed to. The only way to read the AKEY from a phone *MIGHT* be by using a Cell Tower Simulator to establish a connection and sniffing the traffic. Although I don't think this would realy work since the AKEY is used to encode the data and not transmitted.

A-KEY calculators DO EXIST where you enter your ESN (and the AAV - Authentication Algorithm Version )and the AKEY is generated. Most calcs do not ask you for the AAV, it's assumed since new standards replaced the old ones.

U.S. A-KEY generation does NOT require the SPC... This may be different for Reliance Mobile though since I have heard that they use different AKEY technology ( probably related to the initialization string used ).