Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gujubhai

Mantraway.com issue - off topic

My Jain i have just tested

9194155xxxxxxx(Upeast BSNL)

919839xxxxxxxx(Up east Hutch)

+9194155xxxxxx(Upeast BSNL)

+919839xxxxxxx(UP East Hutch)

And check your logs properly i have tried it many times and none of the sms are delivered to me yet and i am still waiting for the delivery. and as far as proof is concerned i have logs on my pc also i can post those also and if wanted i will create video for that also so don't tell a lie that you don't have find logs of my numbers.

And i have just tried to send the messages to me many times and i m goin to send the message again from to these nos

Mr Jain i have just tested

Tested with these nos again ane noe of the test msg is delivered yet

My Jain i have just tested

+9194155xxxxxx(Upeast BSNL)

+919839xxxxxxx(UP East Hutch)

And check your logs properly i have tried it many times and none of the sms are delivered to me yet and i am still waiting for the delivery. and as far as proof is concerned i have logs on my pc also i can post those also and if wanted i will create video for that also so don't tell a lie that you don't have find logs of my numbers.

And i have just tried to send the messages to me many times and i m goin to send the message again from to these nos

Mr Jain i have just tested

Tested with these nos again ane noe of the test msg is delivered yet

Thanks,Mr manishag

I saw your numbers in my database when i check. You do not need to proof any thing becuase i already saw your numbers matching with these numbers in my database and you post in here ; in my SMS-SENDING DATABASE.

again i am sending a test mesage: I dont receive even i get submit result.

Edited by zehirgibi

And Mr Santosh I know very well about the company owner like Rxx Vxx have started there so called IT company in a village of Bihar. I am not talking about Mantraway but i expect a similar mind benhind mantra way also. I know each and evry startegy of that person. So beware about such companies and such heads. And after such incidnce with mantraway i can assure onething that few of buisness houses not going to have tteir buisness with Mantraway.

Mr zehirgibi

I will suggest you to try sify sms gateway. i remember in our college we have exploited sify sms gateway many times and we were able to send sms to each gsm no all across the india as well as US and dealy was maximum 1-2 mins.

Now i am sure Mr jain has read the thread and he is trying to make PL Pressure on Mr zehirgibi.

Thats why now smshunter site is down its not working :(

mantraway is proving continuously that they are real rippers

I guess we might have to revive the actual thread from our archives... if no response is seen for the next 24 hrs :(

Cheers

Ashok

Now i am sure Mr jain has read the thread and he is trying to make PL Pressure on Mr zehirgibi.

Thats why now smshunter site is down its not working :(

mantraway is proving continuously that they are real rippers

nope the reason why site is not working is it is bad stabily. ther eis nothing changed.

I guess we might have to revive the actual thread from our archives... if no response is seen for the next 24 hrs :(

Cheers

Ashok

nope please wait for 1 week to complete test mr Ashok.

ohh k sire, no props gokhan... its ur thread!! no props at all :(

The basic fact is that, I believe in peace, but if provoked ... well that is a wrong tact.

I remember a part of the chat statements I had with Mr. Jain, and some of the statements he had made to the other mods / admins here... guess we will have to publicise the same too... of course after their consent.

Cheers

ashok

yeps, lots to be revealed if the issue is not getting resolved soon !

even today i have tried to send test sms to

919839xxxxx/9194155xxxxx

but none of the test sms delivered yet

Edited by Code

the first email i got from them for about last 6 months: they replied my email :D

Dear Customer,

I have checked your account & found that SMS service is working fine with leading Mobile Operators,

However there is some problem with few cellular operators, We are process to resolve the problem on

few mobile routes as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Mantraway Team

lets wait.

Mr. Tiwari,

Can you tell me one operator in kerala or karnataka where your sms gateway WORKS

dont tell me they dont work in INDIA

What i guess why manrtaway sms gateway is not working is that most of the indian operatos has stopped there free sms gateways. Like for HUTCH(Upest) Just mail +919839xxxxxxx@upeast.hutch.co.in

HUTCH(Delhi) send mail +9198xxxxxxxxx@delhi.hutch.co.in

and many other such gateways.

some of the gateways are working for postpaid users only like for idea delhi.

many of the peoples who have recieved The test SMS are either are MTNL user or the postpaid custmoer on HUTCH/AIRTEL

mantraway is still ripping the peoples by using those gateways :D .

Thats why Mr Jain has gone underground after my message. And he has not find my nos in his logs :(

Mr Jain is saying the SMS is working with leading operators. i think BSNL and HUTCH and Airtel are the leading operators in India and i have tested SMS for all of these operators and none of the SMS delivered to me because none of them has their free gateway for prepaid customers.

Hello, the sms hunter website worked for me. I am on Airtel. It took around 2-3 minutes. I sent 3 test smses in 3 different formats-

1 as 919866******

1 as 09866******

and 1 as 9866******

I sent all three 1 by 1. Now i dont know which one is correct. But i recieved only 1 sms.

The bottomline is, it worked for me.

Hey People, what is this mantraway issue all about??? I read this for the first time. The link on page 1 is not working so i dont know absolutely anything abt it.

Sent one just now to Airtel Kerala

dint reach.. still waiting.

Hello, the sms hunter website worked for me. I am on Airtel. It took around 2-3 minutes. I sent 3 test smses in 3 different formats-

1 as 919866******

1 as 09866******

and 1 as 9866******

I sent all three 1 by 1. Now i dont know which one is correct. But i recieved only 1 sms.

The bottomline is, it worked for me.

Hey People, what is this mantraway issue all about??? I read this for the first time. The link on page 1 is not working so i dont know absolutely anything abt it.

i am very very suprised that somnoe received sms. so totaly 3 sms delivered from 100 submits !!!

Mr Rohit, you will learn all the things in future about mantraway.com if they dont solve our issues.

thanks

I wonder how you missed it, but the topic has been removed following zeher's request. Lets see if things can improve for them.

And yeah ... I am getting a hardcore test in place..

will message the following before leaving for work today

BPL - Postpaid, Prepaid

Dolphin

Trump

Airtel Prepaid

Airtel Postpay

Orange prepaid

Orange Postpay

Hutch postpay

(yeah the MSCs for Orange,BPL are different from that of the curent parent company Hutch... so tests will be needed on them)

Cheers

Ashok

I wonder how you missed it, but the topic has been removed following zeher's request. Lets see if things can improve for them.

Hi Arun,

Actually, there is so much on rimweb to see that i somehow missed it.

Here is the sms which i got -->

testing smshunter.com network. message has been sent: 2/8/2006 11:18:55 PM

It was sent from the number +447797882390

And 1 more thing. Yesterday, i had sent 1 sms from the site to my friend who is also on Airtel, at 919866*****. When i went to College today and met him, he showed the sms to me. Hence, he too recieved it.

Edited by Chirag

And 1 more thing. Yesterday, i had sent 1 sms from the site to my friend who is also on Airtel, at 919866*****. When i went to College today and met him, he showed the sms to me. Hence, he too recieved it.

yes mr. so ttotaly there has been 6 sms sent. Just tryo send more SMS. not do only 1. example send yourself 10 sms and see result.

i think it is very chance to receive a test sms

thanks

Edited by Chirag

some of the sites providing free SMS gateways to the operators in SOUTH. No Free gateway is for north customers for BSNL HUTCH AIRTEL.

today is last day for testing. i gave them 1 week for last time to solve all our issues. and lets see what they will do in last 24 hours. And see there is nothing fixed but SSL certtificate. ( They were going to install a certificate authorized by THAWTE but for first day they installed a FAKE certificate which shown as from thawte, but when i contacted with thawte legal, they told me that it was not signed by them and we didnt have permission to use it. now for last week they installed a self-signed certificate)

Edited by zehirgibi

I have sent more single digit number(~15) of sms to bsnl prepaid karnataka. None recieved.

yes mr. so ttotaly there has been 6 sms sent. Just tryo send more SMS. not do only 1. example send yourself 10 sms and see result.

i think it is very chance to receive a test sms

thanks

Hi Mr. Zehirgibi,

I did as you told me and smsed about 5-6 test smses from the site. And strangely but interestingly, i have recieved them all :angry: . The first one took some time (2 minutes), but the remaining ones came in quite quick. It is working fine for me. :wacko:

Edited by Chirag

Hi Mr. Zehirgibi,

I did as you told me and smsed about 5-6 test smses from the site. And strangely but interestingly, i have recieved them all :angry: . The first one took some time (2 minutes), but the remaining ones came in quite quick. It is working fine for me. :wacko:

Kindly list the operators u've sent to. If its just 1 operator, then its gonna be back to sq1

Hi Mr. Zehirgibi,

i again again testing and nothing receiving.

can you try it now ?

Kindly list the operators u've sent to. If its just 1 operator, then its gonna be back to sq1

yes all are the same : 919866****

i want that gateway to be working for all coverage which mantraway put on their site. If we saw that they didnt coverage all networks of course we would buy.

Edited by Chirag