Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
B O R E D

Features In The Fone Which Have No Use

clear names will remove all the names from your phonebook.

What does the voice (0) in the messages menu do i'm talking about lg rd2030

What does the voice (0) in the messages menu do i'm talking about lg rd2030

:angry: Hi

Voice Message is a feature which is not being used / utilised by Reliance guys. It is similar to sms but vocal.

The normal voice mail is recorded on the Reliance system.

So if u want to hear your voice mail, you need to call their system and listen to your mails in your voice box. And when u call, u pay.

This unused facility is the one where u need not pay to listen to your voice mail because it gets stored in your phone (like sms - incoming free)

If Reliance plans to start this service, the Reliance server will automatically forward the voice mail onto your phone (ofcourse there will be a limit to the numer of messages that can be stored).

I hope Reliance starts this soon. It would be great to listen to voice messages just like reading SMSes and without paying for each retrival.

Infact Reliance can charge a monthly fee for forwarding all voice messages rather than the user calling their server and paying for each retrival.

Bobby :angry:

Yeah, it will be nice if they started that feature. Thanks for clarifying it, Bobby... I've been wondering about its use too :angry:

I guess voice messages storage is restricted to 1 :angry:

Maybe thats why in the inbox, we can store only 29,

whereas 30 in the other folders.. :angry:

I guess voice messages storage is restricted to 1 :angry:

Maybe thats why in the inbox, we can store only 29,

whereas 30 in the other folders.. :(

I guess you are right? :(

But if its only one, its too bad.

Imagine when and if they start the service, u will need to delete the existing voice mail to receive the next one in queue. :angry:

Imagine when and if they start the service, u will need to delete the existing voice mail to receive the next one in queue.  :angry:

Most of the users, dont receive many voice mails at a stretch..

Maybe thats why its restricted to only 1

The purpose they intend might be just to hear the message conviniently

and not to store them..

for LG RD7130 it is 1 voice mail storage and 49 sms.

so u cannot get more than 1 i suppose...number one mera number one :angry:

Most of the users, dont receive many voice mails at a stretch..

Maybe thats why its restricted to only 1

The purpose they intend might be just to hear the message conviniently

and not to store them..

Ashok! :angry:

U will receive voicemail when u r out of reach or ur phone is off (apart from other things). If u r not reachable or contactable you might miss one or more calls (varies from person to person). Now if ur voice mail is activated you will have voice mails from all those people.

So receiving voice mails can be judged only by the number of incoming calls u recieve. If I am on voice mail for 2 hours, I receive atleast 7 to 8 voice mails. Depends on the urgency of the caller or as I said the number of average calls that u receive.

Now if that is the case, having 1 voice mail facility at a time is too bad.

And the concern is to delete the current voicemail from ur phone and wait for the other voice mail to download on ur phone and then delete that and then wait for oth....... :angry: SAD

If reliance enables this feature in the first place they would charge per voice mail received I suppose. However we could hear the same msg again for the same cost unlike now when we have to pay more for hearin more. Sometimes ppl leave addresses etc so it help hearin again. However if they enable this service and the voicemail that was recorded has a size larger than that supported by the phone then what???? ;)

U will receive voicemail when u r out of reach or ur phone is off (apart from other things). If u r not reachable or contactable you might miss one or more calls (varies from person to person). Now if ur voice mail is activated you will have voice mails from all those people.

So receiving voice mails can be judged only by the number of incoming calls u recieve. If I am on voice mail for 2 hours, I receive atleast 7 to 8 voice mails. Depends on the urgency of the caller or as I said the number of average calls that u receive.

Now if that is the case, having 1 voice mail facility at a time is too bad.

And the concern is to delete the current voicemail from ur phone and wait for the other voice mail to download on ur phone and then delete that and then wait for oth....... ;)   SAD

I guess you are right..

If so limiting to 1 would be a inconvinience..

Maybe its like this

In future also you would be accessing your voice mail through calls only

But maybe you can save 1 message from there to your handset

Jus a Guess!!! :o

Anyone used "Multimedia" sub menu in RWord menu the

buttons

1) Show list

2) Erase list

in that sub menu

I am not able to find their use -_-

Some video content R-World can be saved to handset

When saved it will appear in this list and you can play them whenever you want..

If you want to remove them from your handset, you can click Erase list and it

will delete the files..

Some video content R-World can be saved to handset

When saved it will appear in this list and you can play them whenever you want..

Songs like Tanha Dil-Shaan, and Gabbar's videos were downloadable sometime back... they r no more on R-World, and stupid songs like GharSeNikalteHi, have been put up there!!! Wish there were better songs tht cud be downloaded!

Anyways, u can find these songs in the "WatchNSave" Menu of R-Songs!