Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Motorola CDMA Razr V3c

guys 6265 is also available on TATA...seen just nw on their site and that is tsim enabled ...

guys 6265 is also available on TATA...seen just nw on their site and that is tsim enabled ...

Didnt find on the tata website Pls provide the link Or ur overexcited for d phone :P

Didnt find on the tata website Pls provide the link Or ur overexcited for d phone :P

Must be referring to this page on the Tata Indicom website (See S No.39 in the table)

http://www.tataindicom.com/personal/mobile...tl_handsets.asp

yes vbraju,,,there is the name mentiones...amit bhai dekhne ka pehle baad mein..kucch kehne ka!

Mera bhai i only referred to handset options avalable in tata indicom.& D page u referred dosent indicates all enlisted handsets stocks or model r presently avalable with them ,Bhaya thats the difference.

Mera bhai i only referred to handset options avalable in tata indicom.& D page u referred dosent indicates all enlisted handsets stocks or model r presently avalable with them ,Bhaya thats the difference.

Excatly!

Even if Reliance has missed the Razr, the SLVR & KRZR are coming on CDMA network soon. Let's hope we get those phones on Reliance.

Reliuance isnt getting it. TATA Indicom HAS!

the RAZR has sold 50 million pieces worldwide. what kind of acarrier would be stupid to ignore such numbers? thats like mmore than the combined total of Reliance and Airtel in India!!!

Tata Indicom seems to be getting better handsets, now ith the Samsung Wideo as well...

i am a rim user for like 2 years. have nokia 6585 now.also use a gsm phone se k750i . planning to upgrade my cdma phone. is it possible to buy moto razr frm tata and shift to rel ??? can anyone help me on this ? and whats the price of nokia 6265 . actaully i wanted to buy that only but ran out of patient and also rel increased my national sms rates frm .50 to 2 so bought a k750i and shifted to hutch . i mean have bothe the phones ,iuse gsm for messagin and this one for calling

Reliance answer to tata's razr is N6265.. It simply rocks and is 100 times better than razr w.r.t features n all..

Even tata will launch 6265 within 2-3 weeks or even before that with cheaper price.

how much does it cost on TATA?

Till now all d nokia handsets that r avalable on both network r on d near about same price tag do not expect 2-3000 difference.

well guys if TATA launches it sub 15k i am gonna go for it! and take RUIM from Reliance ...abnd the Balle Balle!

Motorla RAZR V3c does not have RUIM.