Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nilay

Amir Khan Against Gujarat's Narmada Dam

Amir Khan must give all income of Fanaa to build Narmada dam if Amit Khan is not against Narmada dam (Gujarat).

Amir Khan is terrorist, Kajol not blind, Amir & Kajol died ,In Fanaa

Edited by nilay

I couldnt understand, wht u trying 2 express/say..anyways i feel in a democracy every1 has a right 2 express himself.. if he has said abt narmada issue.. its his view point.. why the hell whole country is talking only abt it.. i mean v hav better things in life 2 do..

CHeers!

I wish the Gujarat government would improve the understanding of fundamental rights among their people!

BJP is playing dirty politics, they dont hv real issue so making Gujarati people fool.

Not only BJP but also CONGRESS is supporting ban of Faana..actually people of gujrat are angry abt some remarks for gujrthi people that aamir made...

so its dirty politics all over..CHeerrs!

BJP is playing dirty politics, they dont hv real issue so making Gujarati people fool.

Amir has enjoyed his freedom of speech showing no remorese and consequences. No its turn of Gujaratis if they think Amir film is banned in Gujarat and its their expression of freedom then what is wrong in it.

Dirty politics...there is nothing wrong in what Amir said. He neither supported or said anyting against the dam, it was just the issue of rehabilitatiion of the poor that he raised. Nothing wrong in it, I support him whole heartedly.

Who cares what he said or not. Shallow politicians judging and issuing sentences is a pity and should not be tolerated. If you do not agree with somebody’s opinion there are many a decent ways to express your dissatisfaction.

Getting carried away by such mindless squabbling is stupid. Don’t like him? Do not watch his film. Not letting anybody watch his film is being uncivil.

Beauty of our democracy is that I could be the dumbest creature on the planet but I have every right to express my opinion on anything and everything I feel right. Nobody can take that away.

Dirty politics...there is nothing wrong in what Amir said. He neither supported or said anyting against the dam, it was just the issue of rehabilitatiion of the poor that he raised. Nothing wrong in it, I support him whole heartedly.

Amir think so .. Why he dont give income of Fanaa to rehabilitatiion of the poor people. There are so many issue in India Why he don't go Kashmir why don't go Aasam

It is not issue for any politucs, BJP & CONGRESS is supporting ban of Faana

No one can Gujarati people fool

on the records BJP and CONGRESS r NOT supporting ban of Faana...

it is only some local politicians who r doing this for their personal benifits....I hope people will realise this very soon..

Not letting anybody watch his film is being uncivil and against democracy.

I fully agree with sarang

rehabilitatiion of the poor people shd be done by GOVT ( and not Amir from his own hard earned Income, v all pay taxes and that money shd be used to do this )

and if GOVT is not doing so, every citizen has right to speak against it.

My 2 cents ...

Amir Khan must give all income of Fanaa to build Narmada dam if Amit Khan is not against Narmada dam (Gujarat).

Amir Khan is terrorist, Kajol not blind, Amir & Kajol died ,In Fanaa

y d hell will he pay for Narmada dam !! its his opinion in favour of the people displaced due to making of the dam!! i too favour it

which time are u living in buddy its 2006 AD not 500 BC !! grow up and think what are u write!!

PS :- and if u realize ur mistake afterwords EDIT ur posts, just check out how many edits i have made to this post :P hehehe :D

and who d hell are u or even me in that case to determine what he should be against and what he should support

I couldnt understand, wht u trying 2 express/say..anyways i feel in a democracy every1 has a right 2 express himself.. if he has said abt narmada issue.. its his view point.. why the hell whole country is talking only abt it.. i mean v hav better things in life 2 do..

CHeers!

democracy is a right !! but giving out the story of the movie ISINT :lol::lol:

ps :- i wasnt gonna watch the movie anyways!! watched X3 yesterday!! man its a awsome movie.

on the records BJP and CONGRESS r NOT supporting ban of Faana...

it is only some local politicians who r doing this for their personal benifits....I hope people will realise this very soon..

Not letting anybody watch his film is being uncivil and against democracy.

I fully agree with sarang

rehabilitatiion of the poor people shd be done by GOVT ( and not Amir from his own hard earned Income, v all pay taxes and that money shd be used to do this )

and if GOVT is not doing so, every citizen has right to speak against it.

My 2 cents ...

1) one can never be more right!! ever citizen has its own right!!! and its not 2 cents its ur 1cr dollars :P (lakh rs ki baat kahi hai)

2) keep one thing in mind banning one or all of his movie wont supress any1 from raiseing his voice ! its just pain stupidity and childishness acc to me

in response to post no #9

1) sab kuch amir hi kare!! the GOVT whos making the dam sshouldnt do anything!! dosent replacing the displaced people due to contruction of DAM come under the part of making the dam

i think AMIR did his bit but supporting them

** PN :-

1) dont mind my spell's

2) NOT against gujrat nor the DAM but nilay comment that amir should pay for the DAM from his income made me write this post!!

Edited by abhay

Narendra Modi is a b*****d...

He should meet the same fate as the corrupt politician in Rang De Basanti met. Youngesters shoot that b*****d and let India improve and modernize.

Such stupid politicians should be shot dead on the middle of the road who steal away common people's democracy and make them fool.

I am really surprised to see maturity of we all, how we are influenced by media. If Modi is stupid or bad politicians, then who are good? (Ask any resident of gujarat about amount of work done by government in cities as well as remote villages)

Freedom of expression has to be there but if at all one supports or objects, one must have fullknowledge of situation. Excuse for not having knowledge or information can never be acceptable. Celebrities should be more cautious. am surprised the way now a days celebrities behaves, recently it was Lata Mangeshkar too. They are celebrities because of "WE THE PEOPLE" not "WE THE PEOPLE" are because of celebrities. Let us all not become slaves of false idols. If celebrities are so aware about good and bad, they could have protested sanjay dutt for keeping illegal weapons or salman khan for hunting of deer.

Aamir protested because his relative is in anti Narmada lobby. Does any one really know about rehabilitations? I know because few of my family members are in Officials in Dam related departments, even my father himself was executive engineer (now retired). It is NBA who threatens people not to accept rehabilitation packages offered by government.

We all must Remember that more people has been displaced in other projects like bhakhra nangal, koena and others. Even rehabilitaiton packages were peanuts as compared to narmada. One has to see larger good as no government can ever satisfy 100% people. COuntry will get 4000 MW of power and millions of people will be benefitted in terms of water and there will be atleast 2-3 fold increase in agricultural output in command area of Narmada. We must not forget how Punjab and Haryana prospered because of Bhakhra Nangal.

Edited by kshah

What Aamir did was a calculated PR stunt which has paid lots of dividend in promoting his new film. Aamir has every right to say what he has said and Gujarath Theatre association has every right to boycott Aamir movie. We all live in a democratic country.

We all must Remember that more people has been displaced in other projects like bhakhra nangal, koena and others. Even rehabilitaiton packages were peanuts as compared to narmada. One has to see larger good as no government can ever satisfy 100% people. COuntry will get 4000 MW of power and millions of people will be benefitted in terms of water and there will be atleast 2-3 fold increase in agricultural output in command area of Narmada. We must not forget how Punjab and Haryana prospered because of Bhakhra Nangal.

But that doesnt make sense to Ban his newly released film FANAH.....

I have some questions for people who thinks ban is right ?

Are Guju's are going to stop watching films of Aamir Khan ?

And Is it Going to make any diffrence to his carreer ?

Whatever may be the reason banning his film and protesting against him is something like childish

I think Gujrat People should grow up now ...... Behave like Matures

And should learn to annalyze what Govt exactly wants in there state......I hope we all eat FOOD and not S***

Edited by KingofKalyan

Oh yea... you are rite in your own dreams... bloody modi's dog... modi's whore... Aamir is an Indian and all Indian have right to express their opinions... He said what he felt and he said that to us people...

Now Modi dog overreacted.. He has some kind of identity crisis.. Because if he is not guilty why did he overreact and did so much destruction..

If you can understand English, then u'll see Aamir Khan said nothing wrong. Nor did he say anything that he wasnt suppose to. Even the Prime Minister of India said in the interview, that Aamir Khan had full rights to express his thoughts and Modi government was wrong.

And by the way Modi is a servant.. our servant... he is because of people of Gujrat... Who the hell gave him rights to hurt people in theaters who wants to watch that movie. Let theatre owners show that movie. And if people want to see let them see. Why is he terrorising people so that they dont see.

I am sure if he hadnt done gunda gardi, all people in Gujrat would have seen that movie.

Modi b*****d should be India's most wanted criminal. Forget daud and other gangsters. When our own politicians do this type of gunda gardi, then why punish only gangsters.

I say release Abu Salim and arrest Modi..

Im Dammn sure that millions from Gujrat would have watched Film Fanna .........

Those 4 guys who visited Mumbai to watch fanah has given nice slap to govt of Gujrat..... :D:P:P

Oh yea... you are rite in your own dreams... bloody modi's dog... modi's whore... Aamir is an Indian and all Indian have right to express their opinions... He said what he felt and he said that to us people...

Now Modi dog overreacted.. He has some kind of identity crisis.. Because if he is not guilty why did he overreact and did so much destruction..

If you can understand English, then u'll see Aamir Khan said nothing wrong. Nor did he say anything that he wasnt suppose to. Even the Prime Minister of India said in the interview, that Aamir Khan had full rights to express his thoughts and Modi government was wrong.

And by the way Modi is a servant.. our servant... he is because of people of Gujrat... Who the hell gave him rights to hurt people in theaters who wants to watch that movie. Let theatre owners show that movie. And if people want to see let them see. Why is he terrorising people so that they dont see.

I am sure if he hadnt done gunda gardi, all people in Gujrat would have seen that movie.

Modi b*****d should be India's most wanted criminal. Forget daud and other gangsters. When our own politicians do this type of gunda gardi, then why punish only gangsters.

I say release Abu Salim and arrest Modi..

most of us agree on some points with ya but this is a just a disscution no foul words allowed here!!

i think the MODS will agree with me and ......... :lol:

Im Dammn sure that millions from Gujrat would have watched Film Fanna .........

Those 4 guys who visited Mumbai to watch fanah has given nice slap to govt of Gujrat..... :D:P:P

hehe hell yeah

But that doesnt make sense to Ban his newly released film FANAH.....

I have some questions for people who thinks ban is right ?

Are Guju's are going to stop watching films of Aamir Khan ?

And Is it Going to make any diffrence to his carreer ?

Whatever may be the reason banning his film and protesting against him is something like childish

I think Gujrat People should grow up now ...... Behave like Matures

And should learn to annalyze what Govt exactly wants in there state......I hope we all eat FOOD and not S***

I do not recall any statement given by government to ban movie. It is multiplex owner's association. SOme one may say they are forced by government then I do not have any comment.

Career is about money and smart business person will not prefer to loose even sigle rupee.

Is there any reason to believe that Gujarati's are childish? They make leading state. Infact if one deduct figures of Maharashtra and Gujarat from Indian economy it will be clearly evident that which states are childish and which are not.

I am surprised at dreamzvivek's foul words he seems to be too emotional about all false gods like film stars, bootleggers and real criminal etc. Perhaps he may be amongst them and afraid of good people in government,. :D:P I think this is healthy discussion board for adults not child. Mods may increase minimum age required to be member of this board.

As far as I know there was no official ban on this film. Theatre owners are refusing to show because they feel Aamir has offended Gujarath by telling something etc....Those people who feel that Aamir did not hurt Gunarathis are welcome to run this movie in their theatres. This is my understanding.

I am a Gujarati and I care about Gujarat. Doing this type of stunts by BJP Yuva Morcha (not the whole BJP) is just sending wrong signals to the world. We Gujratis are now showing great amount of intolerance every now and then. The whole problem is not because of Gujarati ppl or Aamir Khan. The whole problem is created by Gujarati media. They dont even care to put Aamir in double quotes. People of Gujarat really dont know what Aamir said. What Gujarat believes right now is just the impression which the Gujarati media has created. Infact, I would like to urge all my Gujrati brothers and siststers that plz. plz. plz. read what Aamir really said. Please read in the double quotes. Dont just follow what Gujarat Samachar said.

Everyody has right to hate Aamir but after knowing the facts abt what Aamir said. Please read this and find out that Aamir never said anything against Gujarat, against Sardar Sarovar, against BJP, against Modi. This is transcript of Aamir's interview with ibn-live. Infact you will be able to find out that he is supporting the Sardar Sarovad dam, totally opposite to what Gujarat Samachar said !

Besides, I want to ask some simple question:

1. We Gujaratis want to ban Fana because Aamir stars in it.

2. Will we Gujaratis ban coke because Aamir stars in its ad. ?

3. Will we Gujaratis stop using Toyota because Aamir stars in its ad. ?

Plz. dont give bad name to Gujarat. Plz. be mature, read/hear what Aamir really said. We should react on the authentic source of information and not to the weired Gujarati media.

But now, there are already hints that ppl really want to see Fana in Gujarat, BJP as a party is not supporting the ban, association of multiplexes already feel the pinch of not releasing the film. I am really hoping that on coming friday, Fana will be on in Gujarat without much problem. Ashok Purohit of City Pulse, Gandhinagar has started campaigning in favour of Aamir. I think everything will be settled and those who are doing vicious campaign against Aamir without much knowledge on the whole issue will not show their faces.

i m a guju still i support amir. he has just said to rehabilitate people which is also a priority. just think u r earlning rs. 20000 suddenly there is earthquae and u dont have income to earn. what would be ur status , enjoying honda city car before next moment left with no food. liokewise people there were settled and sudenly removed from that place. they must get land elswehre along with livelehood. fanna is just a movie bycoting it is not a soution. nor will people rehabilitate nor will dam get built. its a enterinamnet for people wich is for people to decide to see or not. seeing it or not will never help gujarat in anyway.

the last two posts is exatly what i want to say actully

good analysis rakesh5295 & MOBILE_FAN

1) no one is against the DAM but what we want is to properly place the DISPLACED people

2) people like nilay have totally misinterpretated it and taken it as a personal insult to GUJRAT & GUJRATIS

as i said before !! grow up nirlay!! this is 2006 people have their own opinions and everyone can give it!

the last two posts is exatly what i want to say actully

good analysis rakesh5295 & MOBILE_FAN

1) no one is against the DAM but what we want is to properly place the DISPLACED people

2) people like nilay have totally misinterpretated it and taken it as a personal insult to GUJRAT & GUJRATIS

as i said before !! grow up nirlay!! this is 2006 people have their own opinions and everyone can give it!

There are so many issue in India

In Kashmir so many dies every day.

Why he shut ???.

MARNEKA DAR LAGTA HE !!!

Edited by nilay

Nilay,

I would also like to answer your Kashmir point. If you read the transcript of Aamir's interview (I have provieded the link in my last post), you will get your answer. But I want to ask the same question to the detractors of Aamir. VHP and Togadiya are projecting themselves as Masiha of Hindus. I want to ask you and them the same question, you asked to Aamir. Do Hindus only stay in Gujarat ? Dont they see that they are getting killed in Kashmir ? Dont they see that hindus are also being targeted in Andhra and also in Aasam ? Why dont they go and do their "good" work their ? Marne ka dar lagta hai kyaa ? Why they are just after Gujarat and the growth of Gujarat ? Why they just cant see Gujarat growing ? Why they are making Gujarat, a loboratory of their violent experiment ? Why only Gujarat ? Nilay, if you think that Aamir is anti-Gujarat, you should also think that the so called Masihas are biggest detractors of Gujarat. They are more anti-Gujarat and antinationals then anybody else in this world.

Anyway, I would still request you to read the transcript of the Aamir's interview. I dont think its appropriate on our part to respond to a matter without knowing anything about it. I think we are responding to an image created by some wasted interests. Instead of reacting to Aamir's utterings we are reacting to what others are projecting him. I am deeply hurt that the largest selling news paper of Gujarat, Gujarat Samachar never cared to put Aamir's statements in quotes. And without that it is campaigning against Aamir.

Lets get mature in our response.