Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puneet

Mumbai Serial Blasts

Hope all RIMwebians and their families are safe and fine.

God bless those who r injured... On rediff I found photographs posted by some Rajesh Karkera... Is he from Rimweb??? The name sounds very familiar to me...

yet another shocking news to hit the country <_<

hope everyone's safe.

i am very worried i am not able to call my dad as govenment has jamed all mobile and telephone bloody government he was on the way to chaurch gate from vasai he left home @5pm

i am very worried <_<

its 11.41 pm and still i am not able to call him :(

Edited by cracker

I think sms service is working and just try calling on reliance network... I spoke to my relatives on reliance....in the evening it was working till 9 at least

i am very worried i am not able to call my dad as govenment has jamed all mobile and telephone bloody government he was on the way to chaurch gate from vasai he left home @5pm

i am very worried <_<

its 11.41 pm and still i am not able to call him :(

hope he is fine now!!! did u contact him ??

howz every1 !! hey linux u stay @ santacruz right ?? howz ya !!

Edited by abhay

hope all are fine

I was messaging all whom i could, cracker do confirm ur dads safety, if any help is needed - please state.

if you can, do donate blood to save a life.

and tanveer... thanks for ur concern also ( he was contacting all to confirm if they were safe ).

Linuxguy how are u ... hope alls well.

wishes to all, and prayers in place

ashok

I too pray For all Will Fine....

I pray to God for the injured ones.

This is the time when we all Mumbaites should come together to help each other.

Go_ _ _Mumbai_ _ _Go.

The show must go on........................!

Regards

my dad is fine :angry: it took him 9 hours to reach churhgate.

thanx ashok and abhay for ur concern :angry:

hey do u know lots of ppl donated blood now they have surplus of blood in blood bank.

i don't know wat these ppl get by killing innocent citizen :angry::angry: railway is a soft target for these terrorist government should take some serious step to protect innocent life.

A forwaded mail i got

A letter to the Terrorist

Dear Terrorist,

Even if you are not reading this we don't care. Time and again you tried to disturb us and disrupt our life - killing innocent civilians by planting bombs in trains, buses and cars. You have tried hard to bring death and destruction, cause panic and fear and create communal disharmony but everytime you were disgustingly unsuccessful. Do you know how we pass our life in Mumbai? How much it takes for us to earn that single rupee? If you wanted to give us a shock then we are sorry to say that you failed miserably in your ulterior motives. Better look elsewere, not here.

We are not Hindus and Muslims or Gujaratis and Marathis or Punjabis and Bengaliies. Nor do we distinguish ourselves as owners or workers, govt.

employees or private employees. WE ARE MUMBAIKERS (Bombay-ites, if you like). We will not allow you to disrupt our life like this. On the last few occassions when you struck (including the 7 deadly blasts in a single day killing over 250 people and injuring 500+ in 1993), we went to work next day in full strength. This time we cleared everything within a few hours and were back to normal - the vendors placing their next order, businessmen finalizing the next deals and the office workers rushing to catch the next train. (Yes the same train you targetted)

Fathom this: Within 3 hours of the blasts, long queues of blood donating volunteers were seen outside various hospital, where most of the injured were admitted. By 12 midnight, the hospital had to issue a notification that blood banks were full and they didn't require any more blood. The next day, attendance at schools and office was close to 100%, trains & buses were packed to the brim, the crowds were back.

The city has simply dusted itself off and moved one - perhaps with greater vigour.

We are Mumbaikers and we live like brothers in times like this. So, do not dare to threaten us with your crackers. The spirit of Mumbai is very strong and can not be harmed.

Please forward this to others. U never know, by chance it may come to hands of a terrorist in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq and he can then read this message which is specially meant for him!!!

With Love,

From the people of Mumbai (Bombay)

awsome mail .... guess what, i hardly ever bother to fwd a mail. But this hits the list of forwards!!!

Awsome ! .. actually that is the plain fact! Minutes after the blast, you should have seen the lending hands and shoulders that was abreast at the site of the blasts .... vendors giving vada pav and water (their daily bread - to those who were jostled).

People who had pretty much nothing with them (slum dwellers from near the sion hospital, bandra and santa cruz) rushing to provide whatever support they could. People forming a beeline to give blood for those whom they had never known - except by the title of a fellow mumbaikar..

And well ... looking at the kind of support and bounce back we've seen, I guess the a**h**e who had threatened to write in Readers Digest that Mumbai was the most rudest city, needs to rethink his poweress of analysis.

(rimwebian) Pretender was travelling late, and was just out of Matunga when the blast happened.

One of my dearest friends (who works with the HR in Taj) had a narrow escape - she was to travel with 2 of her office mates in the same compartment, but her boyfriend had dropped by - and she went on the bike... only to learn minutes later that there was a blast in the same compartment... and that her friends were no more.

The acts of cowardice exhibited is unparalleled. The terrorists have been wearing bangles on their hands, we're ever forgiving, but the innocent souls that have been mauled to an unceremonious death will ensure that at least now mumbai might consider a venegence - that too of the highest order (considering no babu bigshots have a hand in the attacks) !

cheers

ashok

http://clients.ibnlive.com/features/mumatt/index.php

Go on this link & light a candle: Salute Mumbai's never-say-die spirit and Light a Candle for those who succumbed to the blasts or got injured. For every candle you light, CNN-IBN and Channel 7 will donate Re 1 for the relief of the victims

hehe, do you guys see the completely different reaction that we had in 1993 and now in 2006? In 1993 we had riots and stuff but in 2006 we stand united! :)

hmm i think its just the result of telecom revolution and media situation in India today :)

in 1993 even if people were out and helping other people we wouldn't come to know

now through Internet , news channels we can see it actually happening

Edited by abhay

I agree with Abhay 100%.

Regards.