Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Well thanks for your reply and confirming WAP stoped in some circles.....

As i was about to beleive that that there is something wrong in my phone..

i hope :clap: they....start it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

or else..... :rofl_200:

we will wait :Sorprendido:

working fine in delhi

Vikalp hysterical????????? :(:Chulo:

Vikalp hysterical????????? :(:Chulo:

WAP finally statrted but cannot USE opera mini as its giving error.....so have to use minibrwoser...and u all know how bad minibrowser is.........

WAP back to normal....opera working

i wish it continue..... :(

thank god, vikalp is ok now. :(:Chulo: no hard feelings, mate. :Contento::Contento:

This is slightly off the topic

but please tell me how long shd the battery last.. mine is dyn out in jus abt a day

n takes 3-4 hrs to charge....

what say... please help

Hi All,

I need to show to Nokia people a phone which does not have the problem that i am defining here.

Focus camera of ur 6265 on a single coloured surface, say a white wall, what i see is a big circle in centre showing original colour and outside that circle, screen is slightly blue. Nokia people agreed to give me a replacement for this manufacturing defect but all the replacement that they showed me had same problem. So i am sure this is a manufacturing defect that is seen in many handsets.

Please check this and if u dont see the problem, please let me know, i need to show to Nokia people that there are handsets without this problem.

Thanks,

more on 6265 community on orkut.

we are trying for replacements

Hi All,

I need to show to Nokia people a phone which does not have the problem that i am defining here.

Focus camera of ur 6265 on a single coloured surface, say a white wall, what i see is a big circle in centre showing original colour and outside that circle, screen is slightly blue. Nokia people agreed to give me a replacement for this manufacturing defect but all the replacement that they showed me had same problem. So i am sure this is a manufacturing defect that is seen in many handsets.

Please check this and if u dont see the problem, please let me know, i need to show to Nokia people that there are handsets without this problem.

Thanks,

Yeah same kina thing on my handset too... but very hard to notice..please read my post n let me knw if the same happens with u wit the battery time.

Hi All,

Thanks,

Mine has the same problem from day one......i guess this is normal thing in this phone.....

Its quite the opposite for me... the center ie focussed part seems brownish and darker in comparison to the surrounding which has the proper color..

Its quite the opposite for me... the center ie focussed part seems brownish and darker in comparison to the surrounding which has the proper color..

yes...same thing with me....surrounding is proper...center is darker

even I see that here is a problem like that, but I have never had any problems with the photos.

So why such a fuss?

even I see that here is a problem like that, but I have never had any problems with the photos.

So why such a fuss?

yeah i agree tanveer ...even i saw this problem the very first day....but now ....i dont think its a big problem as the photoes are fine and i beleive its just a reflection of the aperture or may be something like that and now as long as it doen't show any sign in the photoes whats the use of discussing it.

ppl plz help..im worried...

my battery aint lasting more than a day or lil more even when im not fiddling around with the phone tooo much....

charge time is about 3-3.5 hrs which is normal i guesss...... bt scared abt the battry dyn down so fast... what wd all the features be of use if the battery dies so soon

plz reply.. its the 3rd time im askin bout the same issue

@xshay

Same is going with me also: but i thot that may be my talktime is more thats y::

But i have noticed that even on sundays it will last only for one day??

Is there ne problem with battery???

Shud we have to go to NOKIA for this??

Battery standby time also depends on network signal strength...do check whether you are in a poor coverage area?

I complained to Nokia SC and got a replacement battery which ironically is poorer than the original battery.

It is apparent that TT and StandbyTime for this 6265 model will not last as promised. I get TT of about 90 to 100 mts only and the StandbyTime is max about 12 hours only.

I strongly suspect the strong powerful display of this phone to be the battery guzzler. Nokia should allow backlight to be set to off on this phone. The min. time of 15 secs on this phone eats up battery life a lot.

If you send SMS more than 15 to 20 per day to various dist. lists also, the battery life is compromised drastically.

Try to use the phone for only voice calls and see if the battery lasts longer. I am unable to use it only for voice calls. I send about 50 SMSs to about 8 dist. lists and use the phone for voice calls for about 40 to 60 minutes max. per day. my battery is dead by about 4 or 5 PM every day.

Is there any apparatus whereby we can charge only a battery? like the LG 2030 charger on which only the battery can be charged separately.

well i have a suggestion do switch off the phone while charging battery at night or anytime and never use the mobile phone with a battery charging mode or use internet or wap while charging it really effects ur battery performance as both chaging and discharging takes place simultaneously which is not good for a heathly battery life....

more over i have seen that WAP or internet (ie *777 on PC) it really takes up your battery power...

do proper battery management...

like...

1) If not needed dont use vibration mode.

2) switch off screen time should not be more than 15 sec

3) screen saver should not be used as i dont think its off any use unless u want to show to any body or show off.

4)Never leave bluetooth ON

5)always try to charge the battery once at night and not as soon as you see the battery bar going low/less as this effects

thats all it helped me and may be it will help you

Dear All,

I am new to Nokia 6265 as I bought it recently. I didn't find any post related to Rconnect so I am posting my query here.

I install Nokia PC suit. When I connect phone using data cable, I can see my phone connected in software. When I am trying to connect to Internet from pc suit, it tells me that modem is not found. Actually modem is installed and I can see that from Cpanel.

Now how to configure modem in pc suit ? Is netconnect dialer available for this handset ?

Please guide me how to connect internet using data cable. I am not interested in WAP so please help me with connection using data cable. My data cable is CA-53.

Awaiting prompt response from all experts of 6265.

Good Day !

They committed a 8-9 day stand by time n i guess dats whn one puts the display on minimum n stufff n no jazzyy features are used..

the usefullness of the phone reduces if the batt life is bad coz.... what do u do with the features is there aint no backup.

my signal strength is about one bar short of full usually....

what do we do bout this.... coz all expensive phones have awsome batery life

There's nothing that can be done. Nokia will say that your usage and network conditions have to be optimum to get full advertised battery life. In any case, they have just washed their hands off all CDMA phones. Thats why, there is no support from them on their websites, phone helplines, SCs etc.

enjoy till the going is good.

mmm.. guess wel have to live with this..lol its all good

hehe mayb wel carry an extra battery

heyyy one more thing... im planin to buy a 1 GB card

Which one to buy and whats the right price for it?

has any one bought it--- any problems in use etc??

plz leme knw