Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Hello,

whether the player will play all the tracks in the folder or the selecter track?

i like to play only one track?

whether it is possible/

kindly help me.. :angry:

Simplest is to goto the folder and open the song directly. Dont go to media player at all..

Please somebody help..

i try to connect thro bluetooth-dial up..

icannot able to connect the message" connecting... 2. connected (com 15) 3. discconnected (com 15)".

i got the message it is not properly configured.

I try to do all the things posted before but to no avial..

I can able to transfer thro Nokia suite for transfer of file and all.

But dial up cannot be done..

kindly help..

:Decepcionado:

Hello friends,

I just have following queries reg. nokia 6265,

1) Can we download video film song in it ?

2) What is the diff. Between MPEG4 and MP4 file format & how will it affect in 6265

playing video ?

3) How is the News Live through R world (Like normal Video) ?

Thanks

DEVEN

MPEG4 = MPEG (Media Programming & Engineering Group) Release 4

it is File Compressed Container for Audio and Video

MP4 = MPEG 4 is so same.

1. Only 3GPP files are can run

3. rworld news is in Streaming Format so no file is being transferred

MPEG4 = MPEG (Media Programming & Engineering Group) Release 4

it is File Compressed Container for Audio and Video

MP4 = MPEG 4 is so same.

Mpeg stands for "Moving Pictures Experts Group" and MPEG 4 Part 10 is the format which is also known as H.264

Hi All

Facing some problem with Nokia 6265. Once I change the Theme of the phone, All the profile settings are also changed. Once again i have to set the ringtone and wallpapers.

Is there any solution for the same ??

Thanks in Advance .. :GirandoOjos:

Just install Theme Editor for Series S40 and then Modify Theme file and remove RIng tones Settings

Thanks for the info...

But in this case i have to edit each and individual themes, right ?

Is there any other way to overcome this problem ? My Software Version is V HL190V0600.nep 26-05-06 RM-66 ©NMP

No other way if the Theme Itself have Ring tone Setting and Ring tone FIles

No other way if the Theme Itself have Ring tone Setting and Ring tone FIles

Not working. I have removed all the ringtones and alert tones from the theme, but still when I apply it on the phone, my ringtone by default changes to Nokia Tune. I want my ringtone to be the same. Now if I keep the ringtone which I want in the Theme itself then all the profiles will have the same ringtone. ALl my Profiles have a different ringtone. In Nokia theme editor you cant specify different ringtones for different themes. In short when we apply the Theme, only the dislplay should change but the setting should remain unchanged. If you want I am attaching the Theme which I am using on my phone. If you see on Nokia Theme editor there is no Ringtone setting. But when you apply this theme on the phone your current ringtone will change to Nokia Tune for all profiles.

Flame_new.zip

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

thanks Chirag Thakkar,

but when i open directly the track media player open the track..so always the screen is on..

is there any other way..

thanks..

thanks Chirag Thakkar,

but when i open directly the track media player open the track..so always the screen is on..

is there any other way..

thanks..

I have no idea why by default the track opens in Media player. However in this case you go to Media Player select track, now go to options, go to play options, then click on repeat and select current track instead of None. This will play only the current track repeatedly.

Any clues, what is the difference between 6265 and 6265i? Is currently sold in Canada.

i series o Nokia have GPS in addition

I want to sell my Nokia 6265 handset.

Its about 7 months old,in good condition with all orignal accessories and box.

There is no problem in the handset.The reason I want to sell it is because I need to buy a GSM handset.

The handset will be provided without any number so you can transfer your existing Reliance number or take a new connection on it.

I will also be providing 1Gb NCP Minisd card with loaded songs(280),softwares,games,videos.

There is still about 5 months manufacter warranty remaining.

As the handset has been used with care,I expect Rs 12000 for it with 1 GB Minisd card.

I am located in Mumbai.

Interested people can PM me.

I also want to sell my 6265 with a 1GB kingston miniSD card. My 6265 also is around 7 months old in very good condition. I also want to opt out of Reliance and go in for GSM now. There is no problem with my handset.

I have loaded many songs, sw, games, applications etc on my miniSD card. If necessary, the card can be formatted while selling. I have stuck a 3M scratch gard on it and the condition of the phone is very good. I have used it very sparingly.

There is still 5 months mfr. warranty available. I am based in Chennai and if anyone wants my DAPO number also, I will give it. What is the price for DAPO, I am not aware right now.

Replies preferably by PM or through RW email.

@schumi,

nice to see here after a very long time, but not nice to know that you want to sell the very set for which you were so desperately waiting to launch. are you quitting RCL like I propose to do?

hello,

atlast i am able to connect thro Bluetooth.of course i changed my handset to 6275.

I put the settings AT+CRM=1 as told by HYd Ladka in 6255 discussion. I works fine for me..

thanks for the discussion..

@khs123

I was waiting for the launch of this handset and now I am a proud owner of it.Its been very pleasant experience using it.But I need to take a GSM connection now not that I have any problems with Reliance.Hence I want to sell my Nokia 6265 handset.Thanks for your concern.Cheers !!

Has anyone ever tried testing the speed of wap connection?

I tried testmy.net on opera mini.

It had some warning regarding Ipv4 and IPv6 or something but I still went ahead.

Guess what speed it showed?

3Mbps 2949 kbps.

Does that have any sense?

Has anyone ever tried testing the speed of wap connection?

I tried testmy.net on opera mini.

It had some warning regarding Ipv4 and IPv6 or something but I still went ahead.

Guess what speed it showed?

3Mbps 2949 kbps.

Does that have any sense?

Haha LOL

This is *****B B R R O O A A D D B B A A N N D D*****

TestMy.Net Uses some Java Coding for Front end which is not compatible with Opera Mobile.

o anybody know whether we can replace screen. LC Dis fine. but the galss protecting it has got small scratch. i want to change it. is that possible??

o anybody know whether we can replace screen. LC Dis fine. but the galss protecting it has got small scratch. i want to change it. is that possible??

I guess it can only be done at the Nokia service centre.

my friend could not get his screen (not lcd) changed at nokia asc for 2 months . everytime they said to come after some days . then guess what finally he went to a watch repair shop and he changed at mere RS 80 .