Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Well i dont see most people taking this flawed camera of the 6265 seriously so i am attaching a sample of the brown spot display problem....

fotowc4.th.jpg

such problems are rare for any photographs taken outside in natural light though...

Does anyone know how to use Rediff Bol using WAP on the Nokia 6265 handset ? If yes,can you'll mention the steps ? :help:

mmm.. guess wel have to live with this..lol its all good

hehe mayb wel carry an extra battery

heyyy one more thing... im planin to buy a 1 GB card

Which one to buy and whats the right price for it?

has any one bought it--- any problems in use etc??

plz leme knw

plz answer this one.. thnxxxxxxx

plz leme knw

Hey Xshay if u staying in delhi then it is availble for 1050 in gaffar

Use Mini sd Card only and yes your fone will be a bit slow after its use:::

plz leme knw

Hey Xshay if u staying in delhi then it is availble for 1050 in gaffar

Use Mini sd Card only and yes your fone will be a bit slow after its use:::

ne idea bout pune or mumbai

gr8usr: After using a few camera phones... I can tell you that using a phone's cam is a pretty bad idea.

Unless you go in for a premium phone (not just an expensive phone) that is very strongly focused on cam & music etc. (a phone with a carl zeiss lens and more...) you'll find such flaws in almost all cam phones!

The thing is that when you take a picture of a subject the colour spots will disappear somewhat. But one shouldn't go out of the way to compare picture quality of a phone.

hello all,

this is my first post and i am starting with a problem....

i purchased nokia 6265 to send message using PC Suite, but later i discovered that i cannot send the message using the PCSuite, and this is a big problem coz my dad needs to send 100-200 messages daily and he doesn't like to use the keypad as it is very inconvinient, earlier he used 3230 with an airtel connection to send messages through computer but airtel stopped their free sms service so my dad wanted a reliance handset which supports this feature as he has lifetime free messages on his reliance(cool) and it was me who suggested him to buy this handset and now it doesn't work .... so if anyone has any clue how to send message through computer using this phone then please tell me...

i would prefer if you also reply me on my mail id amitjha_delhi@hotmail.com

thank you all in advance...

amit jha

Unfortunately, Reliance and Nokia have ganged up and blocked this feature. So you will not be able to use PCSuite for sending SMS thro PC.

In case, you get any solutions, please email me khs_2909@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks

@ashoksoft, any solutions to this problem?

Ask Kshah he is planning to develop some software

Thanks for complements, :) I am no way software guy. Not trying to make any software but trying to get hardware which can send SMS using software. My specs also includes RUIM support and as needed by most members cheaper but best is free. :D:Equivocado:

Unfortunately, Reliance and Nokia have ganged up and blocked this feature. So you will not be able to use PCSuite for sending SMS thro PC.

Thanks

Also its not just nokia and reliance its qualcomm too. CDMA has very typical SMS mechanism, which is not known to even experts. AT commands are wrapped in most handsets. As usual, my belief, CDMA is closely held technology. Very good but absolutely user unfreidly

Thanks for complements, :Riendo: I am no way software guy. Not trying to make any software but trying to get hardware which can send SMS using software. My specs also includes RUIM support and as needed by most members cheaper but best is free. :P:Contento:

Thanks

Also its not just nokia and reliance its qualcomm too. CDMA has very typical SMS mechanism, which is not known to even experts. AT commands are wrapped in most handsets. As usual, my belief, CDMA is closely held technology. Very good but absolutely user unfreidly

dear try this really cool

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=8039

you can send SMS through computer

Enjoy :Contento::Contento::Riendo:

Yes now i can easily send sms from my computer. Really cool software but its not

easy to handle this software for the first time user.

:Riendo:

Edited by mr.sanjeev

Hi,

I heard that RIM has re-started WAP service for 6265, can anyone clarify following points related to WAP service?

1) Is it same rate structure is same as earlier Rs.25/- unlimited usage no downloading charges apply ?

2) Is there any application for email , in other words if I want to view pop3 or WEB based email like hotmail how to use it with supported application?

3) Is there any application for MSN messenger or yahoo messenger.

--kepal--

1) Is it same rate structure is same as earlier Rs.25/- unlimited usage no downloading charges apply ?

2) Is there any application for email , in other words if I want to view pop3 or WEB based email like hotmail how to use it with supported application?

3) Is there any application for MSN messenger or yahoo messenger.

1. At the moment yes. Thye might introduce another plan. Nobody is sure.

2. Web based mails can be viewed on Opera Mini

3. Yes Ebuddy, not sure how safe it is. Yahoo messenger can also be used on the default browser.

phucking 6265 :):clap:

the camera button on the left side has stopped working

phucking 6265 :( :'(

Same problem with me, but Nokia Service centre asked me to keep my handset for 15 days to get it repaired so I avoid that thing & using my handset without that button.

phucking 6265 :( :'(

Same problem with me, but Nokia Service centre asked me to keep my handset for 15 days to get it repaired so I avoid that thing & using my handset without that button.

15 days :grin:

the only service station in delhi is in okhla which is abt 20kms from my place. on top if that they say u will hv to leave the handset for a minimum 5 days or more depending on the prob?

who the phuck can live/work without a phone for so many days ..had it been a sim, I cud have changed the same..but now with CDMA u r phucking caught in NO MAN'S LAND.

This is the main thing to keep in mind. Like in automobiles, you should always keep in mind the quality of after sales service before buying a handset. Nokias are good all right, but their service center s**ks. LGs is good, and personally I prefer Motorola. That's why I won't go for any Nokia phone, because 15 days (or eve 5 days) for servicing a premium handset is not at all justifiable.

Even their ASC in Ludhiana And chd *****.

They do not reflash my handset for Rworld. Always ask for leaving handset for 15 days.

I Got a message from reliance.

They said that in browsing on r-world will be charged at 10ps per 10KB and FOR DAPO customers it is FREE!! hurray!!

u sure?

I haven got any sms neither that its charged and nor that its free.

Not only for DAPO, for membership customers also its free

so if u r in DAPO plan u can download any ringtones, wallpapers, songs for free.. no charges?????

I dont think so.

but I too just got that SMS