Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

i m from depo plan.downloading of any ringtones, wallpapers, songs is chargable for us.

good news go to Mcommunity.com and serch "3gp songs, movies" of any type.It is Free. u can watch it.dont use r-world, it is costly.

If you are on DAPO, wap access is full free. Dont know abt rt, wp, songs d/ls.

If ne1 is not on DAPO, then I suggest to take up the Membership Plan before 20.12.2006 at a monthly rental of Rs 25 and continue enjoying full free wap access. On and after 20.12.2006, WAP access will be chargeable at 10ps per 10kb for those who are not on "M" plan.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

whether can we access icicidirect.com,icicibank website with 6265..

kindly someone clarify..

thanks... :Contento:

If ne1 is not on DAPO, then I suggest to take up the Membership Plan before 20.12.2006 at a monthly rental of Rs 25 and continue enjoying full free wap access. On and after 20.12.2006, WAP access will be chargeable at 10ps per 10kb for those who are not on "M" plan.

Is it only for wap handsets or for all.

whether can we access icicidirect.com,icicibank website with 6265..

kindly someone clarify..

thanks... :D

Great! i have just checked my balance any my mini statment everything is working fine. The only thing is that its not secure as browser giving a warning on the top that, "The communication between your phone and this page is not secure". So enjoy it at your on risk. . . . . . . . . . . ;)

I want to know if anyone has used the nokia audio adapter AD 15 with this phone to listen to music on standard headphones. How's the audio output? There are other audio adapters like AD-41/46/49 also available from nokia, do they also work with the phone? Where can these be purchased for a low price?

Guys i went searching and found an audio adapter for Rs 60/-, the thing i noticed is that the phone doesn't have a very high volume output even with good headphones...... so the sound quality doesn't improve much.

Edited by docsinghal

does any one know how to transfer the phone book from phone memory to memory card because my phone book as well as my ruim card are both full and I am not able to add more telephone no

Can anyone please tell me from where this cover will be available in delhi.... i need it

thanks in advance

Regards

am not too sure.. since i stay in mmbai..

but i guess should be available in palika bazaar..

Good luck for a heavy bargain...

You can get it from Nehru Place also... :Sorprendido:

So many people have got the handset, but nobody replied to my query yet. Requesting again -

1. Is it possible to set email accounts on the phone (Just like GSM phones)

2. Is there any documents veiwer application available for s40 phones like this?

Cheers!

try: 9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com

I want to know if anyone has used the nokia audio adapter AD 15 with this phone to listen to music on standard headphones. How's the audio output? There are other audio adapters like AD-41/46/49 also available from nokia, do they also work with the phone? Where can these be purchased for a low price?

Guys i went searching and found an audio adapter for Rs 60/-, the thing i noticed is that the phone doesn't have a very high volume output even with good headphones...... so the sound quality doesn't improve much.

Definately the Sound output is very Low compared to Sony Ericsson W550i MEGA BASS

For High Sound output Motorola, Sony Ericsson is Preferred

No Aircraft Mode as Most of Nokia Phone

does any one know how to transfer the phone book from phone memory to memory card because my phone book as well as my ruim card are both full and I am not able to add more telephone no

There Is No way You can Have Contacts On Memmory card But you can have a backup

But i don't think that will solve your problem... Try a Handset with bigger memmory...

Regards ABHI

092 4949 5959

hi

new to this forum bt have been using nokia 6265 for last 6 months

got a problem & need help

i usa a BT dongle (bluesoleil) on my PC and use 2 phones (nokia 6265 and a LG slider phone-gsm)

when i hv t transfer a big file (5 mb) from my PC to Nokia, it does not do it. it starts but the speed is slow and then it drops. when i trf t same file to the LG phone, it is sucessful & speed is excelent.

i have tried phone t phone trf. and that is also good.

i have tried trf on other nokia models and there is no problem.

pls help

regards

Guys

I used to use BT to connect my phone the laptop but secently happened to purchase the CA 53 USB cable. I found that while using the BT the connection was working fine for both the internet and the PC suite (with a slower transfer speed which is understandable), but using the USB cable has added a few more functions..... first of all the transfer speeds of files between the phone and computer has increased drastically.... the important things that i found is that the phone can also be used a portable usb flash drive ( upto 2 GB if you have a mini sd card installed) and the phone is now recongnisedas a portable device by the WMP 11 and you can synchronize the songs directly without have to use the PC suite( WMA doesnt play so you'll have to have all ripped songs in MP3 format)

I don't know whether these features are supported by the DKU 5 cable.... but CA 53 has added a new dimension to the phone.

Question about the Music Player.

When playing the songs and viewing the track list I get a series of squares and crosses for the song. In the gallery they are fine. I convert them with PC Suit from I tunes. I load all songs by putting them in playlist then copy to the 6265. I have them on a 2 gig Sandisk. They play and sound fine.

Also any one no if the 4 gig sandisk works?

When playing the songs and viewing the track list I get a series of squares and crosses for the song. In the gallery they are fine. I convert them with PC Suit from I tunes. I load all songs by putting them in playlist then copy to the 6265. I have them on a 2 gig Sandisk. They play and sound fine.

This seems to be an issue with some versions of the PC suite...please upgrade to the latest version from the nokia site and re rip all your songs again....it should resolve.

PS the songs ripped using the old version will continue to show strange characters so remember to delete them and re rip.

Guys

I used to use BT to connect my phone the laptop but secently happened to purchase the CA 53 USB cable. I found that while using the BT the connection was working fine for both the internet and the PC suite (with a slower transfer speed which is understandable), but using the USB cable has added a few more functions..... first of all the transfer speeds of files between the phone and computer has increased drastically.... the important things that i found is that the phone can also be used a portable usb flash drive ( upto 2 GB if you have a mini sd card installed) and the phone is now recongnisedas a portable device by the WMP 11 and you can synchronize the songs directly without have to use the PC suite( WMA doesnt play so you'll have to have all ripped songs in MP3 format)

I don't know whether these features are supported by the DKU 5 cable.... but CA 53 has added a new dimension to the phone.

1. CA-53 and DKU-2 are The Same USB Pop Port Cable But have Different Holding Pattern and Connectors

2. CA-44 and DKU-5 are Same Serial Cable and Have Diffent Connection Holding Pattern

Phone which Suport USB can not run under Serial and Vice Versa

This seems to be an issue with some versions of the PC suite...please upgrade to the latest version from the nokia site and re rip all your songs again....it should resolve.

PS the songs ripped using the old version will continue to show strange characters so remember to delete them and re rip.

Thanks any news on the 4 Gig Card?

I have added a Voice Tag in Nokia 6265. Now I'm unable to use the Voice Tag though I read the instructions I'm unable to use it.

I don't get the Option "Speak Now" can anyone please help me know how to use the voice tag.

You can mail me to u.samal@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Uttam

1. Never mention your email id ever in a public forum

2. Go to Phone book select a contact and press options, go to add voice tag and speak when prompted. save the tag and press the end call key

3.Press on the R soft key (R world key)for 3-4 seconds untill you see "speak now" appear on the screen. Speak and it should work

Checked the Version of PC Suite it is the newest Version 6.82.22.0 Any other thoughts .

[When playing the songs and viewing the track list I get a series of squares and crosses for the song. In the gallery they are fine. I convert them with PC Suit from I tunes. I load all songs by putting them in playlist then copy to the 6265. I have them on a 2 gig Sandisk. They play and sound fine.

Checked the Version of PC Suite it is the newest Version 6.82.22.0 Any other thoughts .

I'm no software expert.... i just faced the problem and it got solved by hit and trial. If your PC suite is the latest version maybe you should try deleting all the songs ripped using it.... then un install and re install the PC suite. re rip the songs and maybe it'll work.

Anyone having a better and confirmed solution to this problem, please share it with us!!

One more thing i want to ask the guys out there...i recently read on the net that nokia has released 6288 on the GSM network with a minot firmware upgrade which gives it A2DP support as compared to the 6280. Can we also expect the same for this phone with a future firmware upgrade..... and how often does nokia do it? (release of firmware upgrades) i know LG does it quite regularly coz i always used to get my 7230 upgraded from the service centre.

Edited by docsinghal