Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Helo friends,

I just have following queries reg. nokia 62625,

1) how is email in mobile ? i.e. can we see attachment in word/excel fomate?

2) can we send the attachment alongwith email ?

3) can we see photograph attched therewith ?

4) what diff. will it make for video recording with 15fps & 30fps ?

Pl. try to answer this coz. i'm planning to buy it.

Thanks

1. Email is good. No you can not

2. No you can not

3. Yes

4. Didnt get you?

Hey guys Have you checked that whether WAP is chargeable on 6265 for dapo...

please let me know

Hi,

I remember reading somewhere that the N6265 supports A2DP profile for bluetooth.

Can anyone confirm it?

Jabra has launched a new stereo headset BT8010 in India. It is still not available with the retailer.

I'm planning to buy this if it works with N6265. It costs Rs. 8990/-

Please give suggestions.

Sivamani

4) what diff. will it make for video recording with 15fps & 30fps ?

Thanks

Technically, fps = frames per second. So more fps, smoother the video, larger the video size.

What is maximum size availble in MICROSD??

Hey ppl wassupp?

Long time no new intrestin applictaions...games tones etc.

Laos please tell me about the various kinds of memory cards and whihc is the best one and why.

thnxx a ton

-akshay

FOR NOKIA 6265.........

Hey ppl wassupp?

Long time no new intrestin applictaions...games tones etc.

Laos please tell me about the various kinds of memory cards and whihc is the best one and why.

thnxx a ton

-akshay

FOR NOKIA 6265.........

buddy have u gone thru 'all about 6265' pinned. :Decepcionado:

this topic is better merged with that one. :Sorprendido:

<< Topic Merged >>

Hi,

I remember reading somewhere that the N6265 supports A2DP profile for bluetooth.

Can anyone confirm it?

Jabra has launched a new stereo headset BT8010 in India. It is still not available with the retailer.

Please give suggestions.

Sivamani

Jabra You wanna Buy is Bluetooth 2.0 Compatible means It can have Stereo Head Phone Voice

But 6265 have BT 1.1 and Can Send only Mono Voice so PLaying Music will not be That Greate

Jabra Works Greate on BT 2.0 Phones for Stereo Music PLay

Hi,

Can anyone confirm it?

Please give suggestions.

Sivamani

Jabra You wanna Buy is Bluetooth 2.0 Compatible means It can have Stereo Head Phone Voice

But 6265 have BT 1.1 and Can Send only Mono Voice so PLaying Music will not be That Greate

Jabra Works Greate on BT 2.0 Phones for Stereo Music PLay

Hello Patel,

To my understanding Mono / Stereo capability depends on the profiles that the device supports and not the version of the Bluetooth.

I know of the Bluetooth devices of version 1.2 which can be used as a stereo headphones. If both the devices support A2DP profiles then the headphones can be used as a stereo headphone. Can you or anyone else confirm if Nokia 6265 supports A2DP profile?

Just have a look at this link which shows Stereo headset for iPod with BT version 1.2.

http://www.tentechnology.com/products/products_headset.php

Regards,

Sivamani. M

Hi, I've had the 6265 for a month now, but I find that I'm unable to transfer the sms messages from the phone to the computer using Nokia PC Suite (latest version) using BlueTooth. Does anybody have any ideas?

The inbox is quite small - it holds only around a 120 messages. I can't even save the messages on the memory card

Would really like some help on this...

Thanks

Hi, I've had the 6265 for a month now, but I find that I'm unable to transfer the sms messages from the phone to the computer using Nokia PC Suite (latest version) using BlueTooth. Does anybody have any ideas?

The inbox is quite small - it holds only around a 120 messages. I can't even save the messages on the memory card

Would really like some help on this...

Thanks

Dont try to save messages on Card or Comp, as this is not supported by 6265.

Hello,

I had called the NOKIA technical support... They told me that Nokia doesn't have CDMA phones that supports A2DP profile for Bluetooth. :(

Some of the GSM models that support A2DP profiles are 5200, 5300, 6085, 6280, 6288, 7390, 8800, N95.

Why is that CDMA phones are always one step below GSM phones?????

I'm planning to try out the Jabra 8010 Stereo headphone with Nokia 6265 this weekend. Will let you know the details.

Regards,

Sivamani

I have been ussing the 6265 for a month some question and observation.

Batterie last great when just using the Music player.

Is there a way to shut off the music player by Voice command?

I use opera Mini #3.0 is there a way to save name and password into web mail ? Also is there a way to get to my Email with out having the Graphic menue system show up for the first 5 screens ?

I have Opera Mini on my Memory Card in a directory any way to make a hot key for it ?

I have a few questions about the Nokia 6265i. I just purchased about 1 mo ago and was told I needed to download the PC Suite from the Nokia website at no addt'l charge in order to use more features. I also purchased a Bluetooth USB adapter to transfer music to my phone. Well when i installed the adapter everything seemed to be okay and i was able to download a couple of songs to my phone but because it has limited memory that's all it would hold so i purchased a 512 mini SD card. Now I'm having problems staying connected throught bluetooth to transfer music to my phone. It gives me an error msg saying something like not enough memory on phone and then the connection fails. Can someone help me out with these problems and possibly tell me of anything I could have possibly done wrong. I thought once I put the mini SD card in phone it would automatically add the extra space. Plz help me out.

I think what might be happening here is that you might be transferring the files to the recieved files folder which is in the default phone memory which of course is limited.

Can you please tell how you are transferring the msuic files?

I think what might be happening here is that you might be transferring the files to the recieved files folder which is in the default phone memory which of course is limited.

Can you please tell how you are transferring the msuic files?

agreed

Hello,

i access icicidirect thro' opera mini. I can able to login. After that it is not showing the required page. Can someone help?

Hello,

I had called the NOKIA technical support... They told me that Nokia doesn't have CDMA phones that supports A2DP profile for Bluetooth. :grin:

Some of the GSM models that support A2DP profiles are 5200, 5300, 6085, 6280, 6288, 7390, 8800, N95.

Why is that CDMA phones are always one step below GSM phones?????

I'm planning to try out the Jabra 8010 Stereo headphone with Nokia 6265 this weekend. Will let you know the details.

Regards,

Sivamani

Dont Consufe CDMA and GSM with Bluetooth A2DP

A2DP means (Advanced Audio Profile Ver 2) menas Stereo Data Can be sent on Bluetooh

A2DP is available on Bluetooth Ver 1.2 or Ver 2.0 Nokia have Bluetooth 1.1 and dont have A2DP Profile

It Nokia which have not Implement A2DP on Phone not CDMA or GSM

I have used the Nokia 6265 handset for just about 24hrs but I have been able to check almost all features of this handset.I think its a good buy for the price between Rs15-17K.It has got many positives and hardly any negatives.Well I have tried tried to describe the features in detail :

2.Messages

You can store large amount of messages because it has about 24mb internal memory.The sub menus are the same as in Nokia 6255 handset.The only new thing is that you have the option to lock the messages to protect it from being deleted.

7. Settings

c.Security

Under this option you can set a security code for the handset and pin code for the UIM card.The security options are good.There are options to lock outgoing and incoming calls from particular numbers.There are options to lock the Phonebook and UIM card memory.

Edit: Continue with discussions on review/features/expectations of 6265 here. Any posts about the price/colour/availaibility should be posted in the old thread. All worthy posts from the old thread willbe moved here, and all unworthy posts from this thread would either be deleted or moved to the old thread,. Puneet.

dear schumi

1 >> I can only save 125 sms how can i store more.

2 >> how to lock phonebook and UIM card lock in security option. i tried in my phone but it not worked.

3 >> how to set personalized banner, option in setting -> display -> banner, not work in my phone

4 >> In my phones camera center is more brighter than side

Please give suggestions :Confuso:

I have used the Nokia 6265 handset for just about 24hrs but I have been able to check almost all features of this handset.I think its a good buy for the price between Rs15-17K.It has got many positives and hardly any negatives.Well I have tried tried to describe the features in detail :

2.Messages

You can store large amount of messages because it has about 24mb internal memory.The sub menus are the same as in Nokia 6255 handset.The only new thing is that you have the option to lock the messages to protect it from being deleted.

7. Settings

c.Security

Under this option you can set a security code for the handset and pin code for the UIM card.The security options are good.There are options to lock outgoing and incoming calls from particular numbers.There are options to lock the Phonebook and UIM card memory.

Edit: Continue with discussions on review/features/expectations of 6265 here. Any posts about the price/colour/availaibility should be posted in the old thread. All worthy posts from the old thread willbe moved here, and all unworthy posts from this thread would either be deleted or moved to the old thread,. Puneet.

dear schumi

1 >> I can only save 125 sms how can i store more.

2 >> how to lock phonebook and UIM card lock in security option. i tried in my phone but it not worked.

3 >> how to set personalized banner, option in setting -> display -> banner, not work in my phone

4 >> In my phones camera center is more brighter than side

Please give suggestions :Confuso:

1. Unfortunately you will be able to save only those much messages. You cant store on memory card.

2. No Idea

3. Enter the following code: *3001#12345# - Select Nam1 - Goto Alpha Tag - Edit the tag and click on OK and Exit. This will Remove Reliance tag and will add your specified Tag

4. This wont be the case when you look at the pictures clicked. So dont worry your camera is not faulty.

Hello,

whether the player will play all the tracks in the folder or the selecter track?

i like to play only one track?

whether it is possible/

kindly help me.. :)