Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Hi !

try this the long programming code...

*3001#12345#

just key in the digits and a screen will appear just after pressing the last #

this will give you the entire details of your handset along with server, network, etc...

I have tried this out and it provides amazing info... i tried this just to get IMEI number.... so came to know that the ESN number which is provided on the box of the handset as well as in the battery area is the IMEI number...

wow that's really gra8 buddy :winko:

hi i am using a nokia 6265 handset. whenever i surf internet there is one problem

i can only watch videos online

i cannot download them to the phone

is there any way to download the file to the phone, i mean i had not found any option to download the file

i tried opera but that when downloading point comes, opera closes and the default browser opens.

please help

Guys,

Since past 3 - 4 days am getting strange problem in my N6265 handset.

My address book is almost full.

Now, whenever i compose a message and try to select particular number from address book, few name does not appear in the list. When i check same name from address book, it is visible.

Anyone else came across same situation?

Can this be rectified by updating Firmware? At first place, can we get firmware of N6265 updated? If so, how and where?

I bought Nokia 6265i in Canada. I'm wondering if it can be used in Indonesia.

I dont know if it's the settings problem, but it says Roaming here in Indonesia.. even though the phone is supposed to be triband =(

Edited by coldcell

Hey guys...

i just bought a nokia 6265 on ebay, unknown carrier..do you guys know if i can activate this phone with metro..???

what should i do...?? please help thanks

take ur handset to nokia care. they will be able to install reliance supporting software for 6265. then u can go for a new reliance connection in that phone.

my handset is nokia 6265 i cant open any jar type file why? pls reply

when i download any game its not working & asking me file format not supported

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

What is the error you are getting? Also, please list the process you are following for using a JAR file.

I m unable to use my cell in nokia mode.....(cell goes in that mode but nt detected in PC Suite) :NOTriste:

It only works in data storage mode.......

Plz help

:signthankspin:

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

check out the sync settings in PC Suit!!!!!!!

Pl. help me out - I updated my contact dairy (Phonebook) in Pc-Suite I added around 50 contact from Pc-suite & I noticed that some of them is not updated in mobile device (6265) & after that not a single contact I can add from PC to mobile, I also checked memory which is showing me 92% free on handset & 250 free in Ruim so please suggest me some solution.

Thanks

-Kepal-

Amazing phonebook backup utility from OTAM.in ....... i backuped whole of my 350 contacts over the web in 2 min's :GirandoOjos:

Hi All,

I am unable to transfer files from my PC to my nokia 6265 through bluetooth dongle but am able to transfer files from my phone to my PC through bluetooth dongle. I am also able to transfer files from my PC to LG6600, moto v6, nokia6275 and nokia6233 :confuse: Desperately in need of help.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

i had the same problem, unplug dongle and then plug again, also switch off bluetooth in phone and swith on again. once in a while i used to get this problem. i was in a doubt that my mobile bluetooth is not working, but when i tried traferring files between 2 mobiles through bluetooth it was working.

i was using bluetooth very frequently and i was scared that mobile may get any problem, so last month i bought a data cable CA-53 (duplicate) for just 140 Rs. it supports data transfer, PC suite, Oxygen, Diego, etc.. now quiet happy with the file transfer speed.

Edited by savramesh

I m unable to use my cell in nokia mode.....(cell goes in that mode but nt detected in PC Suite) :NOTriste:

Plz help

Try a different USB port, sometimes the phone detection is a bit quirky and the PC Suite doesnt pick up the phone when its hooked up through the data cable. If that doesnt work, try uninstalling the PC Suite, reboot and reinstall the latest version and try connecting again. That's worked for me.

Amazing phonebook backup utility from OTAM.in ....... i backuped whole of my 350 contacts over the web in 2 min's :GirandoOjos:

How does that work? Do you have to upload contacts from the phone itself or do you upload your addressbook file from the PC to the web?

I checked their site, but the instructions arent very clear, and also, the phone tries to download some file from their site, but its doesnt work. Please clarify how it works, thanks.

I am attaching a jar n a jad file in the zip file.......

This will read all your contact list n upload it to the web....

Registration process is also done via tht application ........

:GirandoOjos:

How does that work? Do you have to upload contacts from the phone itself or do you upload your addressbook file from the PC to the web?

I checked their site, but the instructions arent very clear, and also, the phone tries to download some file from their site, but its doesnt work. Please clarify how it works, thanks.

OTAM.zip

Hey, Thanks.... the newer version of PC Suit worked ..........

Plz help

Try a different USB port, sometimes the phone detection is a bit quirky and the PC Suite doesnt pick up the phone when its hooked up through the data cable. If that doesnt work, try uninstalling the PC Suite, reboot and reinstall the latest version and try connecting again. That's worked for me.

i had the same problem, unplug dongle and then plug again, also switch off bluetooth in phone and swith on again. once in a while i used to get this problem. i was in a doubt that my mobile bluetooth is not working, but when i tried traferring files between 2 mobiles through bluetooth it was working.

i was using bluetooth very frequently and i was scared that mobile may get any problem, so last month i bought a data cable CA-53 (duplicate) for just 140 Rs. it supports data transfer, PC suite, Oxygen, Diego, etc.. now quiet happy with the file transfer speed.

Thanks for the reply savramesh. I've tried all that but still not working.I tried with my friends laptop it worked perfectly.I thing something is wrong with my bluetooth dongle. Yeah i am using the data cable and it is fine.

I am attaching a jar n a jad file in the zip file.......

This will read all your contact list n upload it to the web....

Registration process is also done via tht application ........

:GirandoOjos:

Thanks for the file :)

As you all are aware that most of the nokia handsets are thawte certified. But the handsets purchased from reliance are not so. It bars me to use some applications properly, such as signed version of "moby explorer" does not work on nokia 6265 reliance handset as it requires the certificate on phone or memory card. Does any body know, how to get the nokia 6265 thwate certified. Please let me know

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

As you all are aware that most of the nokia handsets are thawte certified. But the handsets purchased from reliance are not so. It bars me to use some applications properly, such as signed version of "moby explorer" does not work on nokia 6265 reliance handset as it requires the certificate on phone or memory card. Does any body know, how to get the nokia 6265 thwate certified. Please let me know

Sorry buddy you or i can't do anything about i t . Only nokia and reliance can . It comes with the phone firmware itself and we cannot add these certificates also called root certificates . So learn to live with it buddy .

Hi.. Am using nokia 6265.... Whenever i browse the internet on opera mini for some 6 or 7 mins,the phone restarts.. Also using other internet related java applications also restarts the phone when i use it for a long time that's for bout ten mins or so.. Am using opera mini 4... Can anyone suggest any solution at the earliest..?wat might be the cause of these restarts? Givin the cell to nokia care is ruled out since they couldn solve my problem when i gave it to them.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>