Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_mir

Lg Rd 8000 And Lg Rd 3470

doc does not mention anything regarding expandable memory & Speaker phone.

These are min requirements but Reliance often lacks many good features...........

HEy... how come no speculation on th launch date this time.

The LG Chocolate phone on verizon looks like the same in the test model, even the buttons.

25348-lg.jpg

I heard there is some info about this phone in today's Loksatta newspaper. They have clearly mentioned LG 8000 chocolate phone on reliance :P . so now it's no more a question of guessing, it is the painful game of waiting.

Also, price of GSM chocolate phone KG800 MP: ~ 14000-15000 :clap:

hey damn 3470 is also RUIM based.... more specs abt 3470....and first time LG is featuring FM...whoa..this gonna be hot...

Edited by @ksh@T

hey damn 3470 is also RUIM based.... more specs abt 3470....and first time LG is featuring FM...whoa..this gonna be hot...

Does anyone have any news when is reliance finally planning to launch these models!!!!!!!!

well what i knew was the first wekk of november but.... i think it wd be shifted to 1st week of december......

wait wait and wait...

well what i knew was the first wekk of november but.... i think it wd be shifted to 1st week of december......

wait wait and wait...

Another 6265 saga in the making :SI::P:NOTriste:

hurray... finally this phone seems to be picking up interests of people.

proof: - speculation of date launch.

Common guys... be more proactive... give those dead cells some exercise & come up with more variety of numbers (launch date) :SI:

the craze is for 8000, and i didnt liked 3470....bt ppl cd like it...

Lg Rd 8000 And 3470 Product Notes

The chocolate looks tempting so when is it coming any news on that. Come on people use ur sources and find out ;)<_<<_<

Yes, chocolate seems worth waiting, but if it comes with pricetag >12000, then I'll be buying real chocolates for a lot of days than this chocolate! Reliance doesn't deserve to be invested with so much money.

NO EXPANDABLE MEMORY.. NO EXTERNAL SPEAKER

LG Seems to be missing one or other important feature in all of its phone.

It doent make sense that LG6230 comes with expandable memory but no bluetooth... & this one has bluetooth but only internal memory of 65 mb.

Source data sheet in post # 35 above.

NOPES> Sala - Kal ka aaya hua UTSTARCOM... PDA bhi launch karke jaata hai... & its coming up with Dual mode (GSM + CDMA) model called T66.

Look at LG.... its there since the launch of RIM ..but still faltu handsets.

NOPES> Sala - Kal ka aaya hua UTSTARCOM... PDA bhi launch karke jaata hai... & its coming up with Dual mode (GSM + CDMA) model called T66.

Look at LG.... its there since the launch of RIM ..but still faltu handsets.

Hello man

UTStarcom is a Fortune 500 company of USA, UTStartcom is not making any mobile but when It had Taken over AudioVox (which manufacture Handset, Audio, MP# Player bla bla etc) This Network Back bone Provider had Jumped in Mobile Business.

In USA 25 % of CDMA Devices sold are from UTStarcom.

UTStartcom hjad Launched PDA 6700 is also not its own Product it were Manufacture by HTC of Taiwan but being Distribute in USA(Verizon, Alltel, Sprint, Qwest, Tellus) or in Canada (Tellus), In India(Reliance etc.)

This PPC-6700 handset is available only in Three Country

@hpnasik

already know abt UTSTARCOM- Thx for yr BhramaGyan.

What i meant was... LG was with Reliance since inception & it has better relations with RIM so as to launch new models. MOst LG models always feature free talktime on RIM. So with respect to all that, High end Models by LG made more sense.

UTSTARCOM wasnt in RIM Until it launched a new low end handset. Suddenly it comes in & launches PDA. SO there is some lesson for LG to learn.

Whatever happened to this LG RD8000 Chocolate phone ? No Speculations ? No more comments ?

may be it is better to keep it in the freezer. :Riendo: .if u take it out. it might melt. :grin:

at least the battery will do melt. :confuse:

this one feature LG :Decepcionado: will never be able to change :GirandoOjos: for serious :grin: users. :Confuso:

may be it is better to keep it in the freezer. :) .if u take it out. it might melt. :Chulo:

at least the battery will do melt. :NO:

this one feature LG :P will never be able to change :NOTriste: for serious :clap: users. :NO:

Looks like we have all lost the interest

& I agree to it bcoz itz not worth waiting for a handset which has one flaw or the other.

may be it is better to keep it in the freezer. :NO: .if u take it out. it might melt. :NOTriste:

at least the battery will do melt. :Chulo:

this one feature LG :P will never be able to change :NO: for serious :) users. :NO:

Looks like we have all lost the interest

& I agree to it bcoz itz not worth waiting for a handset which has one flaw or the other.

you said it, :clap:

yea... but there are no other alternatives to wait for in 8 - 12 K SEGMENT.

With Nokia 6265, 6275, 2865

RUIM Supports, RWorld and WAP Browsing, Better Battery, Sharp 2 Mega Pixel Camare, Clear Screen in 6265,6275 and Removable Card Suport with Better MP3 Playback and Video Play Back, 240 * 320 Screen

Why You are Still Waiting for CHocolate which does not have RUIM, Removable Card and 2 Mega Pix Camera

???