Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

R-World free till 30th Sept 2004

Has anyone seen the cricket score on RIM today ? It say "Score available for Rs. Zero" / "Match pass available for Rs. Zero" ! And then you have to select "Buy" using softkey 1, so that you "buy" the match pass or one-time score for the Rs. Zero.

Getting same as bhuhes

They are just about to make my phone almost useless for me, if they start applying pay-per-use to every damn thing (eg. cricket!).

I use the phone just for R-world ... leave alone outgoing, I very infrequently get incoming on it too. So, in a way, I am already paying Rs. 200/- per month (two hundred rupee vouchers) just for R-world. [Actually, it becomes about Rs. 600/- per month, if I write-off the cost of my LG 5130 in 12 months]

I would love if they offer everything unlimited for, say Rs. 50/- per month, rather than pay-per-use.

Do those RIM pricing guys, read rimweb :P

I use the phone just for R-world ... leave alone outgoing, I very infrequently get incoming on it too.

28467[/snapback]

Absolutely surprised!! No wonder they r making R-World Paid! Ppl are really hooked on! I done even give a damn to this R-World!

appl with arrow will remain free.

those with F will be charged in future. for time being it's free.

Saurav, please do not post information which you are not absolutely sure of. 'Arrows' are just pointers to the next menu, its not an application by itself. And all applications are currently marked with F, only some of them will be charged after April 1st, with some other alphabet or marking.

Ya,

Do u know what application is? If you go by what u r saying, then every application that is the final thing, and every final thing has an arrow. Then u mean to say that everything will be charged. And who told u that?? :D . If that happens then i will throw my rim phone in a gutter.

That match pass thing seems to be something which if bought will let us see score for the whole day or match. Match pass.....Rim guys think it is jhakass.....But it is absolutely bakwass :help:

Saurav, please do not post information which you are not absolutely sure of. 'Arrows' are just pointers to the next menu, its not an application by itself. And all applications are currently marked with F, only some of them will be charged after April 1st, with some other alphabet or marking.

28557[/snapback]

sorry Arun

actually I was told same by *333.