Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

R-World free till 30th Sept 2004

All charges for R World services are free till 30th of September 2004. This includes R World content and access charges.enjoy :help:

Click here for more info...

Edited by Chirag

Just about 8 more days for R World to go PAID !!! i don't really see this happening ... think the deadline is going to be extended again :P

I had recieved an SMS stating R-World is free till Sept 30th and after few days another stating that it's free until further notice. Did any one else recieve that ???

since 2-3 days HDFC Bank account details are not accessible from R-World but can be accessed through SMS on 1234. Does it mean the r world is going paysite very soon?

Though R-World has improved a bit, in my experience it still is quite buggy - very often it gives me some error msg when I try to access a feature (not just my HDFC bank a/c). I dont see why that should happen if they are going to make R-World paid! :quest: Besides I dont think they will make bank a/c access a paid service. If they do, at least I will opt out. Why pay for such a tedious way to access when you can access for free thru the net Might make sense only for those people who travel a lot and need to check ther a/c frequently.

even icici bank details are not available! it says R-world no ready. pl try again

Rworld will be free after 30 th Sept except few applications.

Source: economictimes.com

As expected ;) ...much of the stuff there is promo stuff. And also Bank access, etc ...that is free thru the net anyway. The ringtones are garbage. And now no Yahoo! messenger! If they want to charge, they got to put something there worth charging for...

As a free service its a reasonably good incentive to patronise RIM, as a whole.

ON reliance site it says free till further notice

Is it fully free for DAPO users

Is it fully free for DAPO users

who said that? what ur source?

prolly.. its not the updated (information) site we are still looking at.. it was the same more than a week back when i last visited it.. letz hope it remains free.. :quest:

Yes, that is the good news. R-World is going to stay Free, till further notice  :quest:

Go to the R-World Site of RIL for more Info.

14761[/snapback]

:P

aahh, I think we all knew inside that with the current apps and services reliance was providing,

There was no meaning in going paid.

They would only become unpopular. They cannot risk that.

Not now with new offers on the horizon.

If they really want to go paid,

They'll really need to provide some services worth it.

Yeah thats the fact.

R-World doesnt allow third party downloads for ringtones and wall papers. In fact I know a site called as www.free-4-mobile.com that has loads of free stuff to download. Thats not just the limitation it has. They have even stopped providing Y! Messenger service from R-World.

Yes, that is the good news. R-World is going to stay Free, till further notice  :quest:

Go to the R-World Site of RIL for more Info.

14761[/snapback]

Bulk of RWorld is **** and no one is going to pay for it any way

I believe you've forgotten the fact that you can send free MMS to any RIM thru R-World. I've been using the same for over the months and it matters a lot to me...

But the options are so limited, you can not forward your own clicked photos