Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

R-World free till 30th Sept 2004

No, it does not support. some people hv designed their own method as given in technical section.

DAPO customers pay an extra 100 rupees per month towards club membership charges. I enquired abt them sometime back. They told me that it covers the charges for free services like RWorld, SMS 1234 etc.

I hope they keep it free for DAPO customers. Atleast they are their pioneer customers!

I checked DAPO Plan document which clearly says free subcrption to RWorld is part of the plan. let us hope Reliance will keep RW free for us till three years.

they hv extended rworld free date bcz they hv failed to provide proper rworld services on all handsets. if they make it paid they have to face many questions from customers. for which they don't hv answers.

they hv extended rworld free date bcz they hv failed to provide proper rworld services on all handsets. if they make it paid they have to face many questions from customers. for which they don't hv answers.

15000[/snapback]

IMHO too that is most accurate reason it is still free

º¿º

"Sure there is one above all who can do any thing ! and that is U"

Ever thought a mobile operator offering free sms to their subscribers? RIL does it. Through RWorld, you can send MMS free from RIM to RIM ;)

Cust care ppl say it's going to be free till they decide upon the charges.

RIMWeb members may consider communicating with each other through free MMS in RWorld!

My favorites option has been removed from Rworld. It is not available on GTran handset. Further today I am unable to save ring tones. Further the option of MMS and webmail are also not available.

yeah it is very bad i had saved webmal in favorites so was able to access it even though it was removed fromthe messaging section now all gone I had used webmail for about week or two after its removeal from the messaging section

c'mon guys - someone who still has it in their favorites.db please post the link or the file itself :clap:

PS: Privacy Warning: The file contains the list of all favorites U stored.

where do i find the file can u explain it in detail please it will help me also

where do i find the file can u explain it in detail please it will help me also

Save the F#a#v#o#r#i#t#e#s.db (something like that) file from the ams directory in file system view of Bitpim.

Today rworld is not working. Whenever I try to connect it gives message Rworld not connected. Try again. Is this problem faced by all or only by Gtran handset users or only by me? Please help. i hv tried restting rmenu.

I am unable to save ring tones on GTran. Is this problem faced on all handsets?

yes it started but r u able to save ringtones. i tried but it gave message rworld not ready.

R-world has started working on and off. Still not perfect tough. Sometimes its failing. "R-world not ready"

I sincerely hope they are upgrading something.

I think that indiatimes email thing was just a beta test. <_<

These apps will be put back when r-world goes paid maybe. :thumb:

Guys, from now on if someone finds premium apps loaded into rworld, just bookmark it and save the "favoraites.db" file for further use. :angry:

favorites option has been removed now we have 93 over there.

pls check whether u r able to save ringtones.

Edited by Saurav

favorites option has been removed now we have 93 over there.

pls check whether u r able to save ringtones.

15373[/snapback]

10.44 AM Oct 08 Fri

Im able to save ringtones and apart from MMS everything seems to work fine.

yeah they've probably discovered that you can upload/download ringtunes through MMS hence they've blocked it!!!!!!! ;):help::lol::lol::quest::blink:

But why would they need to block it??? My patience with RIM is wearing thin ...the more reasons RIM will give me to quit, the quicker I will ditch them... :unsure: