Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

How To Send Mails From Call Centre

Hey guys i am working for a call centre and at my call centre 1gb i can easily download in 2 or 3 mins, i mostly download songs and save them but i cant open any mails if i want to send them in yahoo or hotmail or gmail i cant as such bcoz the site is blocked by the webmaster in call centre on the other side. So guys do u know of any such site where you can easily send your information from a call centre to your own mail so that u can download and write them on a cd? My floor dosen't have a cd writer also and cds are not allowed to be brought inside the call centre. Guys need your help for this to download songs bcoz the speed is much faster in call centre than any cyber cafe.

How good is this ?? If you are downloading it back via ur home pc still ur downloadin that file again. Also email(free one) doesnot allow attachment of more than 10mb so you have to upload it somewhere like rapidshare.de however still u'll be downloading it somwhere instead have a 1 gb thumb drive or pen drive as most office worstation doesnot have usb locked so its cheap to transfer what you dl to pendrive.

1gb pendrive cost about 1000rs with 5yr warranty.

Hey guys i am working for a call centre and at my call centre 1gb i can easily download in 2 or 3 mins, i mostly download songs and save them but i cant open any mails if i want to send them in yahoo or hotmail or gmail i cant as such bcoz the site is blocked by the webmaster in call centre on the other side. So guys do u know of any such site where you can easily send your information from a call centre to your own mail so that u can download and write them on a cd? My floor dosen't have a cd writer also and cds are not allowed to be brought inside the call centre. Guys need your help for this to download songs bcoz the speed is much faster in call centre than any cyber cafe.

1) i should warn you , you are not allowed to do so << don't you think after the recent BPO cases they have started strictly monitoring what kinda data passes through their servers

2) as i c u stay in mumbai if songs are the case u get MP3 cds for around 15 - 20 rs

****yup there are ways possible with which you can spoof data and send it across but theres always a risk of getting caught

## for your info everything (almost everything :) ) is monitored in a BPO

Try SendBigFiles.com

If its against your company policy,do it at your own risk.

@chandannasta

My dear friend I think not only this is against the law of your company but also it is clear cheating. You must not ditch your company at all. As abhay stated in his post you can get mp3 cds very cheap in Mumbai.

You must always avoid these kind of things. Think about yourself that you are the owner of the firm and if your employee ditch you for the same kind.

Remember : LITTLE THINGS CREATE BIG TROUBLES.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Cut it!

u want the data out ... no point in re downloading it ... my suggestion would still be to download the thingy once and for all at home :)

else RS / anyof the services mentioned will do!

cheers

ashok

Yeah if you're downloading it why do you want to upload it again? That seems crazy.

Of course you do realise that BPOs are getting super paranoid and if you start doing things against company policy you'll get fired.

guys listen, let me take it the other way

ya obviously it isnt not good to have do something else while you are on job but thinking the other way around, it doesnt do much harm in the sense these companies would be having enough resources to support downloads by their staff. Say maybe they have a huge download limit/node or unlimited usually, so in short doesnt affect much

regarding getting the data out

first of all let me ask you

what point is there in downloading to your office pc - then uploading to mail - going home and download again from MAIL

why not download straight from home than going through this.

ok that is your choice

leaving the mail

you can upload it to

rapidshare.com or 4shared.com

both give you enough space to work around

go home and download.

Invest 3k for 8gb pen drive.

Ahem...sorry guys for the OT entry but I just couldn't resist!

[OFFTOPIC]

## for your info everything (almost everything :) ) is monitored in a BPO

Even the loos and changing rooms? Man I want to be a security guy in a BPO especially monitoring the ladies changing rooms and ... :Riendo:

[/OFFTOPIC]

Edited by linuxguy

Ahem...sorry guys for the OT entry but I just couldn't resist!

[OFFTOPIC]

## for your info everything (almost everything :Contento: ) is monitored in a BPO

Even the loos and changing rooms? Man I want to be a security guy in a BPO especially monitoring the ladies changing rooms and ... :Riendo:

[/OFFTOPIC]

ya right !! and we'll work with ya in shifts !! ill take the night time u the day :grin: (aadha aadha) uglyhammer2.gif

**BTW i said almost everything and by that i ment loos spared :Contento: ashok might be knowing better about this one ;)

Edited by abhay

^^^

@chandannasta

My dear friend I don't think that you will get 8gb pendrive @ Rs.3000/- in Mumbai.

Some vendors claims that the pen drive is of 8gb but actually it is not of the full capacity.

So please do some homework on it, and then purchase.

Regards.

ya right !! and we'll work with ya in shifts !! ill take the night time u the day :rofl_200: (aadha aadha) uglyhammer2.gif

No ways...i'm not sharing my spoils with anyone! If you want you take the mens room haha! :P

ya right !! and we'll work with ya in shifts !! ill take the night time u the day :rofl_200: (aadha aadha) uglyhammer2.gif

No ways...i'm not sharing my spoils with anyone! If you want you take the mens room haha! :P

ya if i actully do get into monitoring ladies room :rofl_200: i might need to go to mens room every 1/2 hr or so 08.gif

Edited by abhay

Why go to the men's room every 1/2 hour ?

You can setup your monitoring station in the men's room itself :rofl_200:

Back to the topic I dont think the pen drive thing will work,it will be really risky thing if caught you may be accused of many other things,so my advice to you would be drop the idea of taking anything after downloading in the office,its better to download at home,and Bsnl is also coming up with 2mb download so wait for some time to download :P

^^^

Yes my dear Prathod I too agree with you. Using personal hardware at company's computer might fall this guy into many more troubles. Its best to get them downloaded at home PC.

Regards.