Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bellamkonda

Hutch Is The Best For Me

Hutch had given corporate connections to Accenture India where the monthly rental is 349/Month and 400 Mins talk time of which (200 free local minutes and 200 STD minutes free STD).who can offer this type of connection. Free STD means Any call made to any mobile operator in India it is free. I asked the same abt reliace but they are treating it as landline. Any calls made to landline in India it is 1.50/min.Any calls made from Accenture employee to another accenture employee where ever he is it is totally free at any time.

Hahaha Hutch is best and reliance is worst.

Sarath

Yes I work for Accenture.

Sarath

So, Hutch scheme works only for you, friend. What about all those who aren't Accenture employees? Hutch is no better for them.

Sarath

So, Hutch scheme works only for you, friend. What about all those who aren't Accenture employees? Hutch is no better for them.

I guess he was speaking about General corporate connection..

He might have just mentioned his company name instead :angry:

Sarath

I guess he was speaking about General corporate connection..

He might have just mentioned his company name instead :angry:

Hey, what about us, non-corporate types??!! :angry:

Is that true that hutch is giving internet connection thought the mobile in which u can connet your phone to PC as a modem and browse. is it faster than reliance? ;)

Is that true that hutch is giving internet connection thought the mobile in which u can connet  your phone to PC as a modem and browse. is it faster than reliance? ;)

Well yes Hutch does provide internet access on their phones, but believe me guyz its pathetic.... i have used it ...its bull**** ....

GPRS internet provided my most gsm services dont give high speeds... ;)

Hutch had given corporate connections to Accenture India where the monthly rental is 349/Month and 400 Mins talk time of which (200 free local minutes and 200 STD minutes free STD).who can offer this type of connection

Ceriously no other company can offer such rates. I cant believe my eyes Rs.349 for 400 Minutes or is it 400 balance. Pls clarify.

Operators can offer such deals only to corporates! and am sure Reliance might be offering such deals to corporates as well !

And Sarath, if u've got such a good deal, u shud definitely grab it! ;)

Yes it is. So I am leaving reliance in a month. First I will convert from PDC scheme to other scheme by paying 350 as the plan change fee.So that I can save 600/- almost when exiting the scheme. Any how this Hutch scheme is life long .I bought a Panasonic GD90 Phone which costed me only 2000/- .It is a brand new phone.

Thanks to reliance anyway

Yes, Even Reliance corporate connections to Accenture.Monthly plan of 450 in wehich 700 Mins talk time free and 1 number free i.e unlimited talk time to any 1 reliance phone number in India. But these are not confirmed sources. I got this information from Accenture Mumbai, since my friend is working in Accenture Mumbai

Sarath

Edited by Tushar

Corporate Special plans are always there, and reliance has a quite a lot of corporate connections with these special offers.

So you will enjoy those benefits still you were the particular company employee, so it can't be counted for general public.

why such low prices for corporates. Does that mean that the companies are subsidizing the phone connection of their employees .or is it something else.

bellamkonda,

you work for Accenture?

for me its all the same, every one has something hidden for there innocent customers ;)

It's Business as usual. Corporate connections has got a vere good volume. But I heard TRAI is against this discrimination.

Yes it is. So I am leaving reliance in a month. First I will Thanks to reliance anyway

Yes, Even Reliance corporate connections to Accenture.Monthly plan of 450 in wehich 700 Mins talk time free and 1 number free i.e unlimited talk time to any 1 reliance phone number in India. But these are not confirmed sources. I got this information from Accenture Mumbai, since my friend is working in Accenture Mumbai

Sarath

Beware :( get every thing in written. I am in DBPO and taken the highest plan, :

1. I have been charged Rs. 1.99 per minute for the STG made to reliance phones

2. Instead of giving free talk time they have adjusted .40 paise per call made.

3. Even hutch has charged me Rs. 259 per minute using roaming service in USA :P

There lot of hidden charges these companies have. Dont trust them and keep a record of every bitof there commitments.

There lot of hidden charges these companies have. Dont trust them and keep a record of every bitof there commitments.

The problem is that they dont give u anything on an undertaking abt the clear detailed specifications of Tariffs. Instead, they make the customers sign an undertaking that "tariffs are subject to change without prior notice"! :(

True. Every new customer who opt for the service not even read the full document before sighning. They print there hidden terms in very finner letters and place it some where, that you cant even notice and if u get that some how no one is bother to read as it is projected as less important part of the document. :(

we got everything in written and we have been sent a doc file to clear our doubts. And even a separate cell for Accenture had been put from Hutch

Sarath

we got everything in written and we have been sent a doc file to clear our doubts. And even a separate cell for Accenture had been put from Hutch

Sarath

Just make sure the Doc file is a hard copy and duly sighned and stamped by the relavent authority. Again any printed matter which is not sighned as a confirmation is not a valid document. :)