Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

@Arun, is it possible for you to add the page numbers when browsing the topic on an android device (mobile phone)? I was once browsing a topic on my mobile which had more than 30 pages, and when I clicked on the topic, it started from the first page. For me to go to the last page, the only option given was to scroll through all the 30 pages before reaching the last one, which I did it through the 'next page' button below the topic. Also, I feel the posts in a single page on the androind mobile phone has less number of posts than in our PC (20 posts per page). Is it possible to increase the number of posts to be viewed on the mobile phone as well?

I did not know if this is the right place to post information, so I have also posted the same thing in another topic titled, 'Forum Software Upgraded to IP.Board 3.1" under, Forum Feedback section

@ Arun n HItesh

i am trying its not showin

i even changed file name and uploaded a copy i have pasted code below - tried quick and full editor both to paste the space is simply blank,

attachment=8802:AW.jpg i have posted one below with SqRE brackets []

post-24516-007472500 1282196127_thumb.jp

Edited by Genius

post-24516-007472500 1282196127_thumb.jp

^^^ pasted code here, but your image is not showing !

Also this image is not attached to this topic !

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Ok, the attachment code will work for the same topic only. So if you upload an attachment in a topic you can add the attachment in any post under that topic. So the code you used will work in the topic where you attached it originally.

If you need to use same file across multiple topics then the best way to do it is to upload to image hosts like www.imageshack.us and use the code like:

[img=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7137/59416254.jpg]

Here you go...

59416254.jpg

:grin:

Thanks a ton - made my job EASY Super super easy, you have it in your post other wise i would have given one. lol Thanks Arun

@Arun

How about putting a smiley (Emoticons) in Status ?

(some buddy must have asked this Q before , sorry for asking again )

I want to put this (   :sleep3:  )in status !

:previous: I think its a nice suggestion provided it happens with the IP.board 3.1 version

@Hiteshbhai, kya aap full time sote rehte ho kya??

:previous: It isn't available in IP.Board 3.1, but maybe possible to modify the existing code to show up emoticon images. I will see if it can be done.

Can a topic title and description be edited or changed? And How?

Thanks

for normal user EDIT option is there, and to change the topic name , use FULL EDITOR !

Tried using Full Editor but it is showing Edit Option in only last 2 post by me in Topic.

I am not seeing any option to Edit Topic Title and Description in Full Editor.

The option to edit will vary depending on the member groups, some groups have time based limit. If you do not see the option then please use the "Report" button have it edited by a moderator.

@Arun

Like profile customisation can we have forum customisation ?

+1 for profile customisation :)

Not customizable but I have re-added the newer version of CleanCut skin. You can switch to the CleanCut using the drop-down selector at the bottom of any forum page:

post-1-087484600 1284664147_thumb.jpg

Hi Arun.. i was typing a sell feedback but by mistake pressed the 'enter' key.. so it got cut short.

Is there a way to edit it, cant find it ?

Else, maybe on special request ?

• Like 1

Please use Report button in the member's profile page to have the feedback edited/removed

:hi2: Arun for developing such an awesome website.

Have to say it is contagious :SI:

Clean Cut looks awesome.Am using it for ever and ever.

Can we have a search criteria wherein members can be searched according to their reputation points by using advanced filters. Like we have post count more than or less than, can a field be added for reputation points in advanced filter options? I do not see any such filter in advanced filter.

Search feature will not have filter for reputation, but sorting out a list of members with highest number of reputation points might be possible using modification.

Arun ji, is there any possiblity to increase my upload quota per post as I upload softwares?

If not, is there any way to have access of the links only to registered members and not guests?

I have now increased the per post upload quota limit across various member groups.

Attachment links can be downloaded by registered members only, not guests.

So, do you mean if I copy paste the links that we usually do is not seen by guests?

Correct, if you mean an attachment link. Guests cannot download attachments.

I signed off and tried, but I am able to download the links.

I mean links should be hidden for guests like many other forums do