Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

SIR

WAITING NEW LOOK OF OUR RIMWEB HOME PAGE IN 2011.....!!!

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!!

why are you shouting brother, he is too busy with maintaining rimweb. wait karo bhai !!

M not able to open this page...seems to be some restriction/technical issue..

Do help!!

post-7235-0-78047200-1294815788_thumb.jp

^^^

That topic is closed long back .

i've been told that this topic has been pulled by the topic opener...

so..has that page been purged?

King Brother, the thread you are referring to, is removed and no more available on the forum. :)

As I post a few apps, and there are updates available, can I delete my old posts and update the new ones?

that way the useless double posts will be moved!

^^^

Dear Sumit, the thread you are referring to is now having multiple pages of posts. I think deleting the old posts will not do any good. In my opinion make a new post for the updated versions of applications.

• Like 1

A request to re-revise the upload quota!

^^^

Why you want to put a load on rimweb , use 3rd party servers.

Two reasons.

1. only members will have right to access files.

2. files get deleted from servers.

^^^

Agreed Sumit bhai !!!

1. only members will have right to access files.

This can be handled by making links as hidden content unless one logs in to the forum as other forums do. Uploading large files will put load on the server, filesharing websites are best for it. Though the downside is that links become dead unless using pro accounts for filesharing.

^

Thanks for telling, but its already discussed here if you read.

Its not yet available on rimweb

^

Yes I had already read infact you had raised this point yourself. Sorry if my post was redundant.

Mods please help me whenever I try to read a few posts in the forum I get [#10344] You do not have permission to view this topic. error.Is there something wrong or should I reach certain level to read all posts in this forum

^^^

Prakash, may be the post you are trying to view has been deleted and no more available on the forum or waiting for moderator approval :)

I am unable to open the tread "Are there websites that really pay?" It comes up in the internal Google search, but attempt to open returns the following error -

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

What gives?

Edited by raccoon

:previous: The topic was removed after it went out of control. I guess you wanted to post the article from labnol?
  • Like 1

previous.gif No. Wanted to post this - http://www.thestar.c...india-s-biggest f

On reading it, I suddenly recalled one of my friends investing a lot in it, couple of years ago. and was kinda recommending it to me as he said he was getting awesome returns. AFAIK it did not even have a referral system. Obviously I steered clear and forgot about it, until I just read the above article last night.

Its a bit long but really worth a read, for those interested in such ponzi schemes.

IMHO, that thread should have been retained to provide more info on such schemes so people can make their own decisions.

Edited by raccoon

:previous: I have restored the topic for that purpose now; no point in further discussion though in the topic as reported/requested by many members.

previous.gif Cool thanks. I see that you have posted both the links there. But I fail to see the harm in allowing the thread to remain open. Anyway, its ok by me, as I don't have much else to say :)

:previous: I have restored the topic for that purpose now; no point in further discussion though in the topic as reported/requested by many members.

Request to pin the topic... Otherwise will get lost in few days & won't serve a purpose in restoring it.

Hi Arun,

The edit button is not visible on some of my posts e.g. , is there any time restriction after which this button becomes disabled?

Regards,

Dipan