Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anuragz

New Motorola Handsets On Tata

Tata has launched three new models of motorola handsets :Confuso:

1. Radio Moto W210 -> color 128*128, ruim, fm, speakerphone, 500 phonebook, 3+hr talktime post-15120-1172254603.gif

2. Radio Moto W170 -> mono 128*128, ruim, fm, speakerphone, 500 phonebook, 3+hr talktime post-15120-1172254628.gif

3. Motofone F3C -> mono, ruim, only ruim phonebook, 3+hr talktime post-15120-1172254640.gif

All phones are very good looking & sleek. i wonder if they are not locked & can be used with Rel.

Prices not yet known. If anyone finds out plz let us know. :confuse:

^^^

My dear friends I think all the Tata customers will really be happy after the availability of these Motorola handsets with Tata. These seems to be good handsets.

Hoping that Reliance also should come with Motorola handsets soon.

Regards.

Tata has launched three new models of motorola handsets :clap:

1. Radio Moto W210 -> color 128*128, ruim, fm, speakerphone, 500 phonebook, 3+hr talktime post-15120-1172254603.gif

2. Radio Moto W170 -> mono 128*128, ruim, fm, speakerphone, 500 phonebook, 3+hr talktime post-15120-1172254628.gif

3. Motofone F3C -> mono, ruim, only ruim phonebook, 3+hr talktime post-15120-1172254640.gif

All phones are very good looking & sleek. i wonder if they are not locked & can be used with Rel.

Prices not yet known. If anyone finds out plz let us know. ;)

Hi,

Sure everyone in Reliance will be more than happy if Reliance also offer these handsets in the CDMA network.....

regards

rajiv

even if it doesnt and the handsets are not locked... ;)

still we will use them anyway :clap:

I have to say.

I like the Style even the Monocrome Handset Look Fine man.

Hope it would come to Reliance so I can have Spare Handsets for 6265.

Well, today i went to tata dealer to confirm prices. The dealer says these handsets

are only available with new connections right now.

Motofone f3c -> it is very beautifully designed phone, very slim, looks more like

those MOtoSlim (L6, L7) phones.

But the display is very different, i\'v never seen such a display on any mobile,

calculator or elec device. Its some new display technology called \'Electronic Paper

Display. The display is like a white background & the digits appeared on it looks more as seen on calculators.

Anyways the phone is worth buying.

It is priced Rs 2200/- (inclusice of 100/- ruim, 500/- security deposit)

post-15120-1172347010_thumb.jpg post-15120-1172347018_thumb.jpg

Radio Moto W210-> it also looks great (but not as good as motofone) but somewhere u

get those plastic looks. Still it looks much better than many other handsets. Good features, nice colours.

It is priced Rs 3100/- (inclusice of 100/- ruim, 500/- security deposit)

post-15120-1172347039_thumb.jpg

The third handset (Radio Moto W170) was not available, the only difference between

this handset & w210(color) is of screen (w170 has mono screen but same features as w210)

So, i assume that it would be priced somewhere around Rs2500/- (with connection)

post-15120-1172347031_thumb.jpg

I found w210 much better than Lg 3470.

Edited by anuragz

Comparison chart of these three handsets.

motorola.htm

Edited by anuragz

Confirmed with some sources

Reliance is launching in March end

mtofone has already been launched in GSM.. isn t.. :GirandoOjos:

mtofone has already been launched in GSM.. isn t.. :unexp:

ya gsm variant of motofone was launched in november, its cdma version was expected in december which has been launched now.

Well, today i went to tata dealer to confirm prices. The dealer says these handsets

Motofone f3c -> it is very beautifully designed phone, very slim, looks more like

But the display is very different, i\'v never seen such a display on any mobile,

calculator or elec device. Its some new display technology called \'Electronic Paper

Display. The display is like a white background & the digits appeared on it looks more as seen on calculators.

Radio Moto W210-> it also looks great (but not as good as motofone) but somewhere u

get those plastic looks. Still it looks much better than many other handsets. Good features, nice colours.

The third handset (Radio Moto W170) was not available, the only difference between

this handset & w210(color) is of screen (w170 has mono screen but same features as w210)

So, i assume that it would be priced somewhere around Rs2500/- (with connection)

Today, Motorola and Tata Teleservices have inked an open distribution agreement to offer consumers Motorola's latest CDMA mobile phones.

As per terms of the agreement, the Motofone F3C, the Radiomoto W210, and the Radiomoto W170 will be available through Tata Indicom's country wide distribution network.

Marrying style with robust features, the Radiomoto W210 has a striking two tone appearance, and comes with colorful wallpaper options. The handset incorporates built in stereo FM radio and Motorola's Lantern feature for illumination in darker environs.

Whereas, the Radiomoto W170 is again a CDMA phone about 14.6mm thick, and featuring 32-level polyphonic sound, up to 500 phonebook entries, SMS, and a high quality speakerphone.

Meanwhile, the Motofone F3C is based on Motorola's new SCPL design platform, and features a speakerphone, 32-level polyphonic ringtones, plus preloaded local Bollywood ringtones.

The phone has an intuitive new interface built with icons and voice versus text, as well as voice prompts tailored to local markets. It is easier to use outdoors because of its large, high contrast screen powered by a ClearVision display.

Speaking at the event, Malcolm Dawe, Vice President & General Manager of Motorola India Mobile Devices, said, "We are delighted to collaborate with Tata Teleservices to offer Motorola's stylish, CDMA portfolio to Indian consumers. Through this alliance, we will complement each others' strengths to offer consumers a complete value proposition - a wide choice with 'style', sleek sophistication, enhanced features, and excellent quality of service."

Darryl Green, Chief Executive Officer of Tata Teleservices, said, "Value, choice, and convenience have been the hallmark of all Tata Indicom's offerings. The agreement with Motorola for an open distribution pact is an initiative that will further enable us to offer our consumers the exciting portfolio of cutting edge mobile devices from Motorola."

The Motofone F3C comes for Rs 1,699; the Radiomoto W170 for Rs 2,399; and the Radiomoto W210 for Rs 2,849.

All handsets come with the GO XTRA PACK, which will enable customers to avail double the talk time for the first six months, with bonus talk time valid for 1 year from the date of activation. The scheme will also offer free incoming calls for the first six months without recharge.

I got a F3c recently from Tata...works fine with Tata SIM but seems to be locked as it doesn't work with R UIM........ i wanted to use it as replacement for my 6265 as my worplace doesn't allow phone with camera, bluetooth or internet connectivity.....

Its a pity!!!

@hpnasik,

any way out for this?

Can not Comment Unless & Untill I made some Experiment in my Lab

Is "Radio Moto W210" available with Reliance Network? Or has any body been successful in unlocking the Tata Network lock for the phones available from Tata?

Today, Motorola and Tata Teleservices have inked an open distribution agreement to offer consumers Motorola's latest CDMA mobile phones.

As per terms of the agreement, the Motofone F3C, the Radiomoto W210, and the Radiomoto W170 will be available through Tata Indicom's country wide distribution network.

Marrying style with robust features, the Radiomoto W210 has a striking two tone appearance, and comes with colorful wallpaper options. The handset incorporates built in stereo FM radio and Motorola's Lantern feature for illumination in darker environs.

Whereas, the Radiomoto W170 is again a CDMA phone about 14.6mm thick, and featuring 32-level polyphonic sound, up to 500 phonebook entries, SMS, and a high quality speakerphone.

Meanwhile, the Motofone F3C is based on Motorola's new SCPL design platform, and features a speakerphone, 32-level polyphonic ringtones, plus preloaded local Bollywood ringtones.

The phone has an intuitive new interface built with icons and voice versus text, as well as voice prompts tailored to local markets. It is easier to use outdoors because of its large, high contrast screen powered by a ClearVision display.

Speaking at the event, Malcolm Dawe, Vice President & General Manager of Motorola India Mobile Devices, said, "We are delighted to collaborate with Tata Teleservices to offer Motorola's stylish, CDMA portfolio to Indian consumers. Through this alliance, we will complement each others' strengths to offer consumers a complete value proposition - a wide choice with 'style', sleek sophistication, enhanced features, and excellent quality of service."

Darryl Green, Chief Executive Officer of Tata Teleservices, said, "Value, choice, and convenience have been the hallmark of all Tata Indicom's offerings. The agreement with Motorola for an open distribution pact is an initiative that will further enable us to offer our consumers the exciting portfolio of cutting edge mobile devices from Motorola."

The Motofone F3C comes for Rs 1,699; the Radiomoto W170 for Rs 2,399; and the Radiomoto W210 for Rs 2,849.

All handsets come with the GO XTRA PACK, which will enable customers to avail double the talk time for the first six months, with bonus talk time valid for 1 year from the date of activation. The scheme will also offer free incoming calls for the first six months without recharge.

Is "Radio Moto W210" available with Reliance Network? Or has any body been successful in unlocking the Tata Network lock for the phones available from Tata?

sir i saw reliance sim in dese 3 sets..

successfully running

how is it possible?

Why not possbile Sir,

What is Impossible in this..

When Experts here can convert huge devices to get it into Rel Network

den what is this MOTO Small Phone.

If requested, can post here pics of working phone wid RIM RUIM

:( Dear if u have any idea for using these sets with RIM then pls share it.

Hi,

Does anybody know if and how to use W210 on reliance? Please share.

IS there anywhere in Bangalore I can buy a reliance enabled w210?

Why not possbile Sir,

What is Impossible in this..

When Experts here can convert huge devices to get it into Rel Network

den what is this MOTO Small Phone.

If requested, can post here pics of working phone wid RIM RUIM

@Amit Jain

You are 100% right my dear friend. One of my friend is also using this handset with Reliance. Anything can be possible in this world.

Regards.

Hey Min Lock can be Cracked using EFS Exploere and Replacing Min Lock FIle

I am not 100% as never used this Device but try some forum for minlock Unlocking

Motorola F3C on Tata indicom availiable for 449/- with dealers in Pune, Ruim + activation charges extra