Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neo_tech

Covers For Lg Rd2130?

Hi all,

this is my new set from reliance. the set is latest...but the bad thing is that i can't find its covers anywhere in my city...searched the retailers, wholesalers, even the lg service centers! but no use :) . the set is getting dirty day by day. and i don't want to laminat my new handset. any idea how much time it takes for the new covers to be released?

Laminate your phone.

Not a bad option.

Ask them to cut off a circular portion of laminated area at the back of the phone to enable heat dissipation.

hmmm....may be....but cover is far more better option than lamination, i mean u can take it off when ever u want, ur battery doesn't get locked in it, also it 'sticks' to ur mobile's battery...some side effect may take place in it :S.

if my mobile would have been 8-9 months old then i might have gone for lamination but my handset is just 2 days old...i don't wanna take any risk, u know :)

i hope the covers r released soon.

The only issue with lamination is that it does not allow heat generated to be released. So i guess if u can take care of that then Lamination is definitely a better option.

After all it hardly takes 10-15 bucks these days to get a lamination done. And its much better to get it done than let the handset get dirty! ;)

If you really wanna keep your phone clean laminate it for now and remove the plastic when U find a cover ;)

It is also difficult to get covers for 2130 here in Bangalore! So during my recent visit to Quilon, I bought myself 3 covers for 2130, just to be on the safe side. For those wanting covers in and around Quilon, 2130 included, visit the complex near the Reliance Web World at Geromenagar.

Lamination is the best thing.. About the heat thing, i guess it doesnt make much sense if you put appropriate gaps in the lamination wherever u c holes in phone.. eg charger slot, mic etc..

It is also difficult to get covers for 2130 here in Bangalore! So during my recent visit to Quilon,

Hey jusmail,

Have u tried in National Market or Bajaj complex next to National market?

plastic covers and laminations are harmful 4 the health of ur handset so plz try to avoid that better go for leather pouch

It is also difficult to get covers for 2130 here in Bangalore! So during my recent visit to Quilon,

Hey jusmail,

Have u tried in National Market or Bajaj complex next to National market?

No, I didn't check there. Do they sell them there?

Using lamination is a bad idea.the problem is when your mobile software gets hanged, the only way to make it normal is to remove the battery and replace it back.you will need to tear off the lamination to do this.

am i right? :clap:

May be .. but if U send a brew command to reboot it mostly agrees :) I always do that now using my Brew COM test app.

No, I didn't check there. Do they sell them there?

jusmail

If are free then go to Bajaj complex and there will be minimum 1 shop in each floor who will cell all these things I did not know about covers but i found data cables and also you can bargane :)

They seems to be having covers, data cables chargers for all kinds of phones

hi ppl,

i saw new covers are avail, but they look the same as the original one. they don;t have fancy covers, one like nokia has, hope that''ll come soon.