Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.b, Sprint Radio 1.27, With Registry Tweaks

sos !!!!

i am just not being able to connect to rconnect thru internet sharing on my laptop. it works fine on the ppc but not on my laptop.

first i tried the usb way...

1. i attach the usb cable to phone and laptop... ppc starts charging and activesync starts.

2. i start internet sharing and just as it begins to connect, charging on the phone stops. the network it created on the laptop also disappears and i get the dreaded "usb device not recognised"

using bluetooth pan

1. phone in the laptop but it doesnt recognize its services of PAN...

2. it just sees A2DP and file transfer and handsfree...

so busted again basically...

help me find a way guys... hampering a lot of my work while i travel !!!!

The network disconnect button dose not work or dose not appear when connected,Have tried enabling it in PPC6700 hacks but still same.Adding registry manually also dose not work...

I am having problems with alignment.

Tried alignment. did not work.

Soft reset did not work either.

Should I re flash/ hard reset?

@tanveer

yes... With hard reset it may work. .. Worked for a freind... no reason it cannot for you. Sometimes Real life situations defies logic... so keep the Logic aside... think of NIKE & just do it..

does not work.

hard reset, during setup it asks to align screen which does not, so I am stuck. will have to flash again i think :Contento:

the problem is that i can not get past the align screen. will flashing again work?

should I downgrade to another ROM version?

@ Tanveer

Even I had this problem in Kervin's AKU. But the problem has got solved after i flashed Hetals ROM.

So if you have flashed hetal's ROM i recommend you to flash again and even the radio (Hetal has uploaded a new file with all)

Downloading now again. I hope works :Contento:

@tanveer: Alignment Problem come if you skip the tapping screen process in first run to redo it Just go to

Setting -> System -> Screen -> Align Screen

@bhavin: Network Disconnect will not work in it Just Press End (Red ENd Call key for 10 Seconds)

@bal: RWorld means (Pay 10 paise per 10 kb Transfere and for RWorld)

@bal: RNetConnect means (Pay 60 Paise for every 1 Minute of Use - For EMail and Faster Surfing)

@Watersign: First COnnect the NetCOnnect of RWorld using Internet Connection Sharing after Successfull Connection only connect miniUSB Cable to PPC

I did the alignment while setting it up.

Re flashing did not work either.

NOw i am stuck.

@tanveer: Alignment Problem come if you skip the tapping screen process in first run to redo it Just go to

Setting -> System -> Screen -> Align Screen

@bhavin: Network Disconnect will not work in it Just Press End (Red ENd Call key for 10 Seconds)

@bal: RWorld means (Pay 10 paise per 10 kb Transfere and for RWorld)

@bal: RNetConnect means (Pay 60 Paise for every 1 Minute of Use - For EMail and Faster Surfing)

@Watersign: First COnnect the NetCOnnect of RWorld using Internet Connection Sharing after Successfull Connection only connect miniUSB Cable to PPC

Aaaahhhhhh... that worked !!!! how silly of me to have not tried that... thx hetal !!!

downgraded to kirvin 3.5 AKU posted by basant jp somewhere in this forum.

The alignment problem is solved but so many features are gone. :(

compromise.

Did anyone else get that alignment problem?

Edited by tanveer

Just Press

Right and Left Key Firmly and then Plug the Stylus into Reset Buttong

This ask for Clearing Data

Press Y and go on again

@ Tanveer

I had the problem in Kervin's ROM

I feel you should do a complete hard reset and then flash it with Hetal's ROM.

The alignment in the begining should be done very accurately and you should not have any problems :(

ANy one faced problem receving MMS alert after upgrading to Sprint Radio ROm Ver 1.27.

Everytime i recv MMS - i used to get alert. It would not dnload from MMSC but i would get alert atleast. After upgrading .. everytime i get error 1012.

message is as under

"ERROR 1012 Could not prepare Vision services. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Sprint."

So i belive that it could be that MMS alert part of data provisining in Radio rom has been changed to Sprint settings & therefore this error.

Guys - anything on Custom Radio rom ????

Thanks a lot hetal i have sucessefully upgraded the rom \ radio version .......it looks great after the upgradation pl let me know further developments in it

thanks a ton

will this work on a sprint treo 700wx?

No it wont.

hi guys,

i have been following this post and a great job done by hetal. Congrats to you. I have just flashed my handset and the first impressions are good. I have been able to load back all my backup thru activesync. However one thing i wanst able to find was MMS. How do we send mms, if at all possible.

Amit Oberoi

Hi again,

Also it seems the smart dialing capability is not there.

Hetal, i first flashed with the file Hetal-AKU3.5.4.A.rar and after that for the extended rom with the file Hetal-AKU3.5.4-ExROM.rar. I hope that is the right sequence.

Amit Oberoi

@amit that is the right Sequence but

In Main Rom Extended and Radio rom is already Included so you dont have to reflash it.

SmartDialer can be INstalled again if you dont like the Skin

AKU 3.5.4.A is out

Just Following the Link in First Post

with

1. SPB Shell 1.5 (PreActivate) (Prefessional Settings)
  2. Ateksoft Cool Camera with 1 mega Pixel Setting (PreActivated)
  3. Group SMS (Can be Activated after Installtion)
  4. SMS Scheduler (Free)
  5. Call Blocker (Free)
  6. WM5Torage 1.75 Version
  7. PIM Backup with 2.0 instead of 1.95
  8. Alarms Patch
  9. PPC will now Get Reset on everyday 7.00 AM for better Performance (to remove this Setting just get into psShutXP and Reset Schedules)

Edited by hetaldp

Incomming MMS with Pictures, Audio and Film is finally working fine with me

Please Try with New ROM

3.5.4.A and post back you reply

Hi all,

I have flashed the 3.5.4.A, and will try to send an mms to myself. However how can we send an mms as there seems to be no option for that. But rest everything seems good. Phone seems to be faster. and the smart dialling can be done by pressing contacts on the today screen, so no need to install a smart dialler. However, i have not been able to figure how to make a conference call using this dialler. If any body knows, pls share.

Amit Oberoi

I tried sending an mms from nokia6265 to my ppc6700, but it gives the error 1012 and says " could not prepare vision services" same as petar. anybody...

Amit Oberoi