Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.b, Sprint Radio 1.27, With Registry Tweaks

Redownload the AKU 3.5.4.A and Flash it , it will run

Reliance uses Different code for Conference Call Following the Help i can find from Reliance Web Site

3 Way Call Conference

Three at a time

Ever wished that three of you could talk to each other on the phone as if you were in a face-to-face meeting? Using Reliance Mobile’s Conference Call feature, you can connect with two (1+2) persons simultaneously and set up a virtual conference using the service.

A maximum of three people including you can participate in a conference at any one point of time. Any one can disconnect to drop-off from the conference. However, if the initiator of the conference disconnects, then all three are disconnected and the conference call ends.

A conference call conference can be set up with any telephone, regardless of the service provider.

Setting up a conference call

Step 1: Call the first person and wait until the call is connected.

Step 2: Put the call on hold by pressing the (CALL key).

Step 3: Dial the second call.

Step 4: Wait until the second call gets connected.

Step 5: Once the second call gets connected, you have following options:

* Swap between the calls: Press 2 + (CALL key).

* Drop the person you just dialled and connect to the one on hold: Press 1 +(CALL key)

* Establish a three-way conference: Press 3 + (CALL key).

Once a conference has been set up, you cannot split the participants into two separate calls, until one of them disconnects.

Hi Hetal can we block our number to be flashed on others mobile when we make outgoing call. or only thru network we can stop it.....pl share on this

thanks

Hi Hetal can we block our number to be flashed on others mobile when we make outgoing call. or only thru network we can stop it.....pl share on this

thanks

With police permission only reliance can block.

This upgrade is excellent. The phone is running noticeably faster. The voice recognition in the microsoft voice command is also better and now i have to speak in a very low voice and even then it is recognizing the names correctly. however, i do miss smart dialling in the dialler. Is there any way to incorporate smart dialling in the upgrade. Also i will download the new rom as suggested by hetal and check out the mms part. Overall, a great upgrade. Hats off to you Hetal.

One more thing i would like to suggest is that you might put the date of release in the name of your revised roms which will be easier for all to keep track of inluding yourself.

Amit Oberoi

Edited by amitoberoi

As Smart Dialer uses 4 Buttons in single row so to type Number for Dialing with Thumbs make Difficult. so i have Disabled Smart Dialer DLL

If you Want Just Install any Smart Dialer Skin and the Smart Dialer will be Back.

In Fact i Looking for Alternate HTC Touch type Dialer in Next Release but will take 3 to 4 weeks.

Regarding Dates i will keep in mind from next Release.

WModem is Incorporated but Clashing wit CSR Radio Stack might work in many Device but who cares if Internet Sharing is Perfectly Services us.

Hetal Patel

thanks

If u have any contact in state ministry, u can get this service free of cost.

One guy offered me this in 25k some 6 months back.

Anyone ??

@prakashdevnani

Call Line Identification Restriction (CLIR) this facility was given by so many operator in Maharashtra by charging rs. 150 as rental

i too was using this facility but in 2004 is was revoked by them and they said you require to Approve it from Police Department then only it can be activated so i never reactivated that facility. again.

If you still want to make some call with Hiding Identity use Net 2 Phone there so many services which gived free 30 Second .

hi all,

outgoing mms still not working. anyone has a way out for the outgoing mms pls share.

@Hetal, incoming mms now being received after reinstalling latest upgrade. howevr in the mms inbox i am able to see only the info about the mms like its name, size date of expiry etc. even when i mark it for download it does not come thru. any ideas.

hi everyone.. got my new 6700 yesterday.from mumbai. thanks to u all.. i think it has a 3.5.1 aku..on it.. it has this problem that every few calls randomly the other person cant hear me at all.. happens on outgoing only.and im sure its sum problem on my side coz if i redial they hear me clear.. so is the new 3.5.4A going to help at all.. need sum help on this soon as id want the phone part to function properly 1st.. without the other person screaming for me.. :Equivocado:

I m not sure problem is cause of AKU... but hey ..3.5.4.A is any day worth a try.. it has lot of apps.

i have good contacts in state ministry and police department , i can get the permission from them but what next ???

what is the procedure..........reliance ww has no info on this..........

desprate to activate that

thanks

Hi Hetal i hve gone thru www.satguide.in they r giving gps software for india at Rs 5000 , can we have an crack version of it and installed on our ppc

for only one state its Rs 990

pl check and post

Alreeady so many Crack is available but this will recquire Bluetooth GPs Received

I think Petar have very good knowledge of that.

yeah you will need a GPS reciever device, which can cost around 1500-2000.

Software of course can be cracked but you will need a reciever anyways

@sunny

Yea .. i had the same problem before ..it has nothing to do with AKU .. in fact .. the RUIM card was defective one . i changed my RUIM card and it was alrite .!!!

hi all,

Reading the previous few posts, i got the impression that some of you are using RUIM card in the PPC6700 set. Is that true? If yes how can i go about it.

Amit Oberoi

If you have bought it from Reliance don't go for it it will make your phones warranty void

nd ppl like us hetal ??? who dont have their phones from reliance :Equivocado:

besides... on the new rom the megasoft calc is under trial for 14 days...

Edited by watersigndj

Hey go to Crack Folder in Programs and you know what next

Edited by hetaldp

yeah imagine had been looking thru spb shell menu and couldnt see things in there :Equivocado:

hi guys.. thanks again to hetal and sadik.. the problem of the voice not being heard disapeared since i installed 3.5.4A today.. i guess it had to do with the radio 1.27 as my version was 1.05 which sumhow got there accidentally.. or i dunno how. ever since the new install its running fine.. faster.. no hanging either.. so its all good.. i still havnt been able to connect to r world or net connect or surf thru opera mobile

+since the install so help me on this one hetal.. ur password n #777 r all there i even tried making a new connection thinking the old one might have been corrupted but it keeps giving the remote party disconneted.. and opera mobile says connection closed by remote server..in fact just now it connected once and i cud see the whole yahoo page but then it disconnected.. now it shows dns error.. btw the 2 arrows next to the connection settings were there suggesting the dialing was ok.. now it says in opera cud not establish connection check ur network settings..

i guess part of the problem is it doesnt connect properly like its busy or sumthing.. but the ph shows 4 signal bars so signal strength is perfect as my calling is good.. and it did connect once so maybee sum setting are wrong or reliance isnt encouraging this kind of service.. please help as this opera surfing is one of the main advantages of this phone.. im sure i need sum settings or sumthing to be tweaked..

another thing hetal.. i cant see the keypad or screen lock icon in this new screen.. i can find it if i go into the menus.. but its too long.. like the earlier version had a lock phone(not the password one, just key locking to prevent accidental calling in the pouch\pocket) on the screen which was easily acsessible..any shortcut or sumthing i may be missing.. i know the powe button locks the whole phone but then it can be accidentally pressing in the pouch or pocket too.. so need a double guard.. thanks.. really appreciate the way things go on in this forum .. its much more advanced than the reliance customer care service..lol.. :) its like a new mobile service.. sad-het mobile service.. :Equivocado:

another help needed..cant log onto wi-fi at home.. even though it see s the wi-fi connection.. tell me the settings if any needed to be put in.. am using an adsl wireless router from mtnl..and the laptop works good with it.

thanks..