Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.b, Sprint Radio 1.27, With Registry Tweaks

@ashok: everything what u can upload

@yunus: Just Delete Old paring in ActiveSync in File menu (Old Partneship with the Device should be deleted) this is common error dont get afraid

@tanveer: Upgrading to new rom is 100% safe it Just like feeling the Disk new Windows XP, I just have flashed with WM6 and It Just Crached what i have done now reflash it with AKU 3.5.4 from me and now working Fine, in PPC6700 flashing is like wearing new cloths, i have at least flashed my phone for about 70 to 80 times from the day i purchased it. Ha Ha :D:D:)

This may be the right forum to ask this question instead of my thread.

Hetal, I am on Sprint network in USA. How can I load this ROM on my ppc? The ONLY reason I would want that is to improve the voice for the calls through this phone. I can barely hear anyone on the other side.

Listening through bluetooth or car-kit is fine.

It might be the Hardware Problem also, means your earpiece might be the root of this Problem as Ear Piece Volume dont have any Compliacated Hack other than Volume Bar when Call is Up.

I Suggest to First Update it with my ROM, Radio have

Before Updating my ROM please Delete ms_.nbf (If dont want some Reliance Feature) thought loading it will not create any Problem.

Still if you find Volume problem then Just repair or Replace Ear Piece of Handset

Hi hetal,

I want to see Rworld (Menu and all) in my PPC.

what is the web address and how to access..

step by step..please

kindly help me ..

Hi hetal i bought the handset from sadik do u still want me to upgrade the rom or u think sadik has allready done it and send it to me.

secondly kindly let me know regarding radio in ppc ( more on launching it )

during upgrade i get this error

Q14: I get “error 120: Country id error”, what should I do?

A: It may due to you get the wrong image. Please check your device’s device name and language type and download RUU package from the vender web site again and reset your device and then run RUU again

?????????????????????????????????????? pl explain

thanks

bal1961 :

The update from hetal is already preconfigured .. just open IE and click on Reliance Mobile world :)

(u cant check ur bills though)

and for

prakashdevnani :

Please retry with the second release by hetal .. the updated link works.. or replace the NoID file with the one uploaded by hetal ..

cheers

ashok

ashoksoft,

i clicked the link but again i am getting the window/default.htm

kindly help

@yunus: Just Delete Old paring in ActiveSync in File menu (Old Partneship with the Device should be deleted) this is common error dont get afraid

@tanveer: Upgrading to new rom is 100% safe it Just like feeling the Disk new Windows XP, I just have flashed with WM6 and It Just Crached what i have done now reflash it with AKU 3.5.4 from me and now working Fine, in PPC6700 flashing is like wearing new cloths, i have at least flashed my phone for about 70 to 80 times from the day i purchased it. Ha Ha :):D:lol:

Hetal,

I have tried every possible ways like reflashing ppc, re-installation of active sync, but still can't get my contacts back. can't figure out what's wrong. I guess I should try syncing on some other PC. Meanwhile, if I flash my PPC again with Kirvin's AKU 3.5, will it be a problem ??

Yunus.

@tanveer: Upgrading to new rom is 100% safe it Just like feeling the Disk new Windows XP, I just have flashed with WM6 and It Just Crached what i have done now reflash it with AKU 3.5.4 from me and now working Fine, in PPC6700 flashing is like wearing new cloths, i have at least flashed my phone for about 70 to 80 times from the day i purchased it. Ha Ha :lol::D:D

Hetal,

I have tried every possible ways like reflashing ppc, re-installation of active sync, but still can't get my contacts back. can't figure out what's wrong. I guess I should try syncing on some other PC. Meanwhile, if I flash my PPC again with Kirvin's AKU 3.5, will it be a problem ??

Yunus.

No problem if you flash your PPC again with Kirvin's :)

when i tried to connect from computer for dialup connection..i got the following message "this device does not support dial up networking". Is this correct?

hetal kindly help for Rworld connection...

after updating 3.5.4 i got the following.

ROM Version 2.11.20 WWE :2.60.10 WWE;

ROM Date 04/04/06 ;2/27/07;

Radio Version 1.05.00 ;1.05.00

Protocol version Snaz 40306 ; 40306

Ext Rom version 2.11.712WWE :2.63.303 WWE

Is this correct...

kindly clarify...

thanks.

Radio doesnt seem to up updated.

when i tried to connect from computer for dialup connection..i got the following message "this device does not support dial up networking". Is this correct?

hetal kindly help for Rworld connection...

after updating 3.5.4 i got the following.

ROM Version 2.11.20 WWE :2.60.10 WWE;

ROM Date 04/04/06 ;2/27/07;

Radio Version 1.05.00 ;1.05.00

Protocol version Snaz 40306 ; 40306

Ext Rom version 2.11.712WWE :2.63.303 WWE

Is this correct...

kindly clarify...

thanks.

Please Update the Radio rom with Addtional download i have given

""But Updating Radio ROM is Tricky you have to have HTC Dignostic Driver and QPST

First Extract nvm_htc file from nvm folder and Change any like VZW_001 to SuperCID

now reboot and then Run the Upgrade Radio i have Supplied "" from where to extract nvm_htc...

kindly guide me step by step.. dummy like me...

thanks..

Now New Radio is posted with new noid exe So no tweaking / tricky tings required

Just RUn the Upgrade and do it.

The link is same which is posted before, i have just replaced the same file.

Pros ... a slightly improved network latching :)

cons - want the data manager on the today screen like in Kirvin's aku 3.5 will have it extracted and updated to hetals rom by sunday :grin:

cheers

ashok

I have finally managed to get back all my contacts (500 +) by flashing my PPC back to kirvin's where I could sync without any problems & then saved all my data by pimbackup & again switched back to hetal's ROM where I could restore my data with pimbackup.

I am still at loss why active sync does not work with hetal's ROM. Anybody else got this similar problem ??

Hetal's Rom has lot of goodies pre-installed & I am still exploring but one thing I sorely miss is the original HTC smart dialer which came with original rom from reliance & was also there in Kirvin's. Can anyone upload that here ?

All in all a good update !! Hetal you surely Rock man !!!!!

Yunus

ERROR 120:COUNTRY ID ERROR.

the ROM image that you are trying to use is not designed to work on your device.Plese check the venor web site and download the correct ROM update.

How to tackle.. what should be looked ...kinldy help me..

I am still at loss why active sync does not work with hetal's ROM. Anybody else got this similar problem ??

works for me.

Hey If Still Facing Country Code Error means you have either old ROM download from web site

or You are not using the noid exe which i have given. in Separte Package (Infact New ROM file i have Replace already contains it)

Hi Hetal

Sugession: Instead of downloading the radio seperately i recomend you to copy the file to your Hetal-AKU3.5.4 file. So that everybody can upgrade the device in one go.

THE MISS CALL ALERT SOUNDS in Hetals ROM.

Please go to SETTINGS >> SOUNDS & NOTIFICATIONS >> NOTIFICATIONS

EVENT:-Phone:Miss call

REMOVE the tick from REPEAT.

should do the trick

Edited by petar

Thanks Hetal for uploading a single file for upgrading RADIO, CE and extended rom. :rofl_200::):grin:

The new file is 67 MB

hi hetal ..thanks..

1.rworld web address

2.is there is a difference between netconnect connection and rworld connection.if so what?

by the way,this is thro PPC.

again thanks....