Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rEdshiFt

What Internet Connection Are You Using?

I am planning to take a Reliance conxn ....

guys pls advise me .....

I also want to switch to the reliance or MTNL because Airtel customer care really s** I am in Delhi. what are your experience with these service providers.

I am using Reliance WIMAX broadband from past 15 days. It has been pretty good. I have taken the 2MBPS 4GB Rs 750 plan. The installation charges are Rs 562. The only negatives I have found are it requires web based login when you boot up, and you have to do DHCP release and renew to get it going.

@raharsha

I think you have confused it with Reliance BroadNet service, its not Wimax !

wonderful ! great to know that they have started giving Wimax connections for consumers. I'm having issues with getting TATA Indicom connection at JP Nagar, will try Reliance Wimax... thanks for the information !

ny1 using MTNL unltd plan of Rs999 with speed of 256Kbps, my cozin uses this 1 but he actually gets the speeds which 2MBPS connections receive, this is for MTNL delhi.

Do others too get similar speeds? coz i wanna change my connection from Airtel but it gives only 256 kbps(as its suppposed to).

MTNL delhi has much better plans than mumbai. You are lucky.

ny1 using MTNL unltd plan of Rs999 with speed of 256Kbps, my cozin uses this 1 but he actually gets the speeds which 2MBPS connections receive, this is for MTNL delhi.

Do others too get similar speeds? coz i wanna change my connection from Airtel but it gives only 256 kbps(as its suppposed to).

Don't Worry those speed won't last 4 more than 30-45days............many ppl gone thru it............enjoy till then......

I am on Mtnl 2mbps plan with 5 gig/month usage

myself using bsnl home unlimited - ul900 - 256kbps connectivity varies (236 to 260)kbps - download at 30kbps average might come down to 25kbps during peak hours. no additional charges only 900.

Don't Worry those speed won't last 4 more than 30-45days............many ppl gone thru it............enjoy till then......

why wont it last for more than 30-45 days?

u mean that the speed will be/ can be managed to set limit for diff customers..

myself using bsnl home unlimited - ul900 - 256kbps connectivity varies (236 to 260)kbps - download at 30kbps average might come down to 25kbps during peak hours. no additional charges only 900.

ditto... just that there are a number of times when it goes into hybernation nd comes back after 5mins... but pretty consistent provided the phone line is disturbance/static free...

why wont it last for more than 30-45 days?

u mean that the speed will be/ can be managed to set limit for diff customers..

Naah they run regular speed checks for the Unlimited(only) customers in 30-40 days to bring it back to 256kbps(if by mistake it was 2mbps) :lol:

^^Airtel Home 999 gives speed of 256kbps for both download and upload.

i dun want to tel..but still..m on Dial Up..yes u heard it ryt m on dialup..but wil b soon switchin to Broadband :confuse:
there's no need to be shy to tell that u r on dial up as many so called 'broadbands' give worse speed than dial up. :Contento:
so true. i have mtnl triband and it is giving me 20kbps. I start a download of abt 100mb and go to sleep by the time it is abt to finish, i wake up and start another download..and again go to.....
2mbps bsnl download speed 260KBPS :) problem it will make you lazy at day :(
how come you have got bsnl connection in mumbai? or is it a silly question.

bsnl is available in vasai , kalyan