Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Rimweb Turns 4 !

thx for 200 rs voucher.

how do we get it ??

All winners have been contacted via email by now. Please check your email to claim your gift !

If you haven't received the email yet, please send me a PM, but please do check your Bulk/Julk/Spam mail folder before that.

All winners have been contacted via email by now. Please check your email to claim your gift !

If you haven't received the email yet, please send me a PM, but please do check your Bulk/Julk/Spam mail folder before that.

Manny MAnny Happy Returns to Rim Web on becoming 4

Co Incidentally i Share the same Date Of Birth

Thanks Arun fro starting this forum

i have personally learnt manny things from this forum..

and like others i 2 am a padik/ Adikt to this

and ppl in my office allwys asked me do you get any thing From RELIANCE t oview this site , cause this is my homepage

and Today i can say yes i am one of the winners of 100 Rs Voucher

thanks and do keep up the good work

Regards Neeraj

:clap1::clap: Congrats to RimWeb.in for turning 4. Congrats to one and all at RimWeb. Thanks for the prize. :clap1::clap:

:thumb::thumb:Wishing all a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2008. :cheer:

Happy new year everyone!

My Warm greetings to RIMweb.in on its 4th Anniversary.

Merry Christmas & Happy New year 2008 to All.

Congrats to all the winners.

Kudos to all the people behind RIMweb.in for bringing up such a lively Forum. Wish a more energetic year ahead.

Thank you for the gift.

Many many happy returns of the day! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 to all my dear Rimwebians. May you all achieve your GOALS in this year.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

happy new year rimwebians! nj0|

and celebrate

Wish a very very happy NEW YEAR to all friends in this forum.

wish all of you a very happy and prosperous 2008. May this new year brings lots of success and happiness in ur life...take care

It's great to share with you the 4th Anniversary of RIMweb.in !

The count down has begun and yet another year has passed now. It has always seemed possible and today we are here celebrating an occasion close to our hearts! With a robust online community of 19,000+ members and 92,000+ posts for an Indian Forum, speaks for itself!

Keeping in sync with the latest happenings in the telecom & communications industry in India, RIMweb.in has always received commendable support from all you members! Not to forget, RIMweb.in is an unbiased independent public discussion forum for the Reliance Mobile subscribers community. Today we can proudly say that the discussion forum has managed to help and support fellow members for all their queries, grievances and become a platform for sharing experiences in an efficient and effective manner. It has been a long plausible journey has left its marks on the Internet and in the hearts of many, individually.

On behalf of all the members & moderators at RIMweb.in, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too !

Congratulations once again to you, for the 4th Anniversary of the RIMweb Community!

Ting :P Wish you Very Happy 4th anniversary of Rim !

Regards

Shyam :Riendo: