Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

New numbering scheme Expected in a Month

Anyways, STD is avl free of cost on RIMs w/o any deposits.. so whts the hassle?

And yeh there might be a problem coz it wont work like landlines anymore. But if my frnd is not wrong, he says tht he cud call all IDEA Cell phones in MAH without "0" from his landline in VASAI. So i think tht shud hold true for BSNL as well as MTNL and RELIANCE in the future!

i hve heard that Tata phones have changed their numbers to 92' ... oh !.. just waiting to get a 93' number... .

ril has started *388 no. for checking changed no's but they still have'nt started the giving the new no.'s

well i dialled *388 but nothing happened. call terminated

*388 works.

i tried it last night and today also.

it asks ur current mobile number with STD code and tells u whether this number has been changed or not.

probably it aint working for prepaid. ;) ... it aint working 4 me !

I have tried *388 few days back and it was working fine. but i think as of now they put that service on test basis only as no number change heard of so far at least in Delhi.

hey vishal did u get the changed number, as they havent annonced new no's from delhi.

ya *388 is'nt working from prepaid

hey vishal did u get the changed number, as they havent annonced new no's from delhi.

ya *388 is'nt working from prepaid

Try *488 (Not working yet but u will may get sms like "Your phone number change is already done")

may be this number is for to get new number by sms... after they start number change.

They have also brought back the 'All about 93' application in R-World. Looks as though its time for the number migration. Since this thread has grown too long and old with "out-dated" information, please continue discussions about the new 93 numbering scheme, here.

Closing topic...