Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-touch-20273.a

Has anyone been able to get the Destinator and One India maps working on the Touch?

Please post details instructions. I am able to install Destinator onto the phone, but One India map is not being shown even after loading it into the Destinator folder in the phone.

Yes my friend i am using it on my touch its working fine ... just follow the instruction i have posted ...

Make sure u have Loaded the one india map in the right folder on your storage card and cracked ur destinator file.

Yes my friend i am using it on my touch its working fine ... just follow the instruction i have posted ...

Make sure u have Loaded the one india map in the right folder on your storage card and cracked ur destinator file.

Thanks for the info mate! Just a couple of clarifications though:

Installation Procedure for Destinator 7:

1. Install from CAB file (choose correct O/S: PPC2003, WM5, WM6) as before

The cab file doesn't give you an option to install the Destinator to the SD card, does it? It installs by default to the main memory of the phone which I think is going to eat up more space once you copy the bigger file size maps also into the CF mem. Is there a way to change the path to get it to install on the SD card?

2. Install your language files (You only need one of the TTS or non-TTS voices)

Inside the DestinatorApps/Destinator/Language/All folder, could you point out the TTS and non-TTS files please?

3. Copy new DestCore.dll over the installed version (this allows you to open maps that would need activating normally)

4. Copy maps to card under \SD Card\destinatorapps\<map name> or \CF Card\destinatorapps\<map name>

There's just one file called WCE_A with the *.map extn in the karsewa folder. Is that the one to be copied or should the entire folder be renamed as One India and moved into the Destinatorapps folder ?

5. Run Destinator!

Hope to hear from you on my queries soon Gaurav. Thanks in advance.

Attached below is the screen shot of language directory, could you please point out the TTS and non-TTS files ?

post-13740-1211966276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anupe

Hi guys,

Some help needed. I received an HTC vogue from Sadik bhai yesterday. In anticipation i had already downloaded hetal's latest gps enabled rom version e and all the other files. However, the phone i received is already unlocked by sadik bhai and it is already running radio 3.37.15. So i ran the imcoke mfg2.31 unlocker. It ran fine but when the RUU starts it gives error 260. After that when i restarted the phone in the bootloader mode, it shows 2.31 coke and thats fine. However, now when i try to flash the hetals rom, the following happens :

1. Start the RUU and it tells you to complete certain steps before continuing.

2. Then it verifies the information from the ppc. This is done and it shows the current rom and the updation to be made. Click next.

3. After that phone enters the bootloader mode, gets disconnected from activesync, and on the PC screen the the progress bar starts.

However after that, nothing happens, and after some time, the PC screen shows Error 260 : Connection. I am not being able to flash any rom.

Please help somebody.

Regards

Amit Oberoi

Dont worry Amit ji, you will be able to get it up and running.

Thanks for the 6800 yesterday. I have got it up and running smoothly.

@Anupe

1 ) By Default Destinator need to be installed on the phone memory !

2) You need not play around with the TSS Files Its by default set to English.

3) Yes DESTCORE.DLL should be installed over the installed file

4) Maps to be installed in ur Microsd Card \ Destinatorapps\OneIndia\*.* ( all files should be saved here)

5) Res run destinator ... and search for GPS signal first to attain FIX...

Hope u get all things right ... any thing else lemme knw ...

Cheers...

Edited by gauravjc

Hi again. I was able to flash the rom by hetal without any problem. But now the GPS part is troubling me. I am able to get a fix on satellites, as many as 8, but then they start to go off one by one. And even when i have a fix on 8 satellites, destinator does not work and says GPS signal too low, even as the gps settings section show satellites connected. At any point of time the latitude, longitude etc. are all 0. What do i do.

First try using it on a software like Google Maps. If it works fine then there may be some problems with destinator.

Also read the topic started by Ashok Karkera regarding the Enabling GPS. There are many Registry entries he has explained which might need to be changed.

My GPS on 6800 is working just fine, but I had to first stand in open place to get the sattelite links. I regularly get 5-7 sattelites which keep on tracking. But when I go indoors they do disappear/diminish.

I have flashed the Sprint 3.02 ROM with 3.37.15 Radio(i downloaded the V3.02.RAR) ,but i don't know how to install the EXTENDED ROM .

Would anybody help me ?

I extract the extendRom and install the CAB files one by one on my phone.

I have flashed the Sprint 3.02 ROM with 3.37.15 Radio(i downloaded the V3.02.RAR) ,but i don't know how to install the EXTENDED ROM .

Would anybody help me ?

Your profile states that you are a subscriber from "outside India". The Ext. Rom which I think you are mentioning,is Hetal's extended rom which is needed to install Reliance cabs on your phone, which, I dont think would be useful to you, since you are not on the Reliance network.

Edited by Anupe

Comming with Touch Version with

Patched MagiCall

SPB Screen Caputre (Save as PNG File on Storage Card)

Patched HTC Home, Working Weather Update in HTC Home

More Refined for GPS

Todays Agenda for Tracking Agenda and Birthdays

Installed but Disabled GPS Today Plugins

HTC GPS Tools

E. GPS Tools

More Ring tones from HTC DIamond

More Alert Tones

Alarm Tones Changed

Default RingTone Changed to Ring-Midnight.wma

@hetal

Anything coming out for 6800 also?

Thank you for the good news Hetal. Looking forward to seeing your new ROM being uploaded here soon.

@hetal

Anything coming out for 6800 also?

Definately

@hetalbhai

please give the setting of internet for original sprint rom. I am faving the problem for hang in G rom in one day i am restsrt the phone for more than 5time for will continued hang.

Comming with Touch Version with

Patched MagiCall

SPB Screen Caputre (Save as PNG File on Storage Card)

Patched HTC Home, Working Weather Update in HTC Home

More Refined for GPS

Todays Agenda for Tracking Agenda and Birthdays

Installed but Disabled GPS Today Plugins

HTC GPS Tools

E. GPS Tools

More Ring tones from HTC DIamond

More Alert Tones

Alarm Tones Changed

Default RingTone Changed to Ring-Midnight.wma

Link is not working :NOTriste::NOTriste:

Hetal Bhai... the Sprint ROM and F ROM links are not working :huh:

My touch gives me network area notification (delhi) every time it restarts or randomly also.

i have to dismiss it every time.

please tell me how to disable this notification.

I am on almost oem sprint rom.

Thanks.

This is the Service Area Pop Up

Just a Problem and also Waiting fot Diamond and Some New Touch Things Just Testing it!!!

Wait for some more time

any solution to disable service area popup?

Try in Settings-Phone-Services-Alert-Service Acquire and Lost Tone-disable

If SmartDialer is INstaller or your Dialer is Smart Dial Enabled it will show the Status (NO HELP of Crack Available)

Opera 9.5 Build 1126 and SPB Screen Shot Added