Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-touch-20273.a

hetal bhai.. please make a rom with minimum basic required softwares ... your ROM have many extra softwares ... the softwares can be installed at anytime later as required..

please dont mind and thanks for all your roms.

Cook your own ROM with minimum basic required softwares using PPC Kitchen

hetal bhia.. u have a lil "contacts fix" preinstalled program in your rom.. its for sorting the contacts list as Firstname and second name rather than the default second name and first name in that order.

can u please share the cab or setup file of that li'l application "contact fix".

please upload it here or email me at "rahujas@yahoo.com"

thanks

Get it from here http://www.shubaroo.com/index.php?module=contact

Its called Contact Changer

Version C Released

Driven Base from Leaked Sprint ROM

HTC Diamond Keyboard Skin

Better GPS Drivers

Ashok GPS Setting Included in Extended ROM

^^^^

Thats great going Hetal....

Is the HTC Diamond Keyboard also included in the 6800 rom?

Version C Released

Driven Base from Leaked Sprint ROM

HTC Diamond Keyboard Skin

Better GPS Drivers

Ashok GPS Setting Included in Extended ROM

Thank you Hetal...I'm waiting to check your ROMs out. Now all that's missing, is my Touch phone lol

I've even got the 8GB SanDisk microSDHC card with me already! :Contento:

Version B Released & Uploaded

1. Uses Latest GPS Drivers
  2. GPS KickStart Exe to Prevent Sleep mode Hanging,
  3. Better setting
  4. Holux GPS Viewer to get Fix
  5. Removed Assisted GPS Setting for Better Standalone GPSOne Performance
  6. Removed Sprint Server Settings

Now GPS Works Extremely well

Hi Hetal,

Would love to have that GPS KickStart and the latest GPS drivers for 6900 and 6800 if possible please.

cheers

karki

what will happen if we put some other network settings in NAM 2 of our TOUCH.

Will it work? can we use 2 nos. of same networks or two separate networks using 2 different settings in bot NAMs?

Even if only one nam is active at one time, i want to know if this is possible?

what will happen if we put in different settings in NAM2?

Rahuja u asking very good Quetion I also think same please give answer Hetalbhai

Version D Released

Based on Sprint 3.02

GPS KickStart is not Required and if you want install it by cab file

Latest Drivers were already there in new ROM

Carry Calculator and TCMPS Problem fix from PPCKitchen Base

HTC Diamond Qwerty Keyboard

AtLog from Radio Disabled

Most Stable GPS, i have Experienced

@sanjay0501

This ROM is very Stable with 3.37.15 Radio which comes with Sprint Rom

1. First using old rom Update 2.31 Unlocked (his is Just a Cracked/Patched Bootloader with MFG Cabability and it HardSPL) HardSPL means it dont allow Overwritting of SPL from ROM.

2. Put the Phone in Bootloader you should see 2.31.Coke in the Screen then only Proceeed with Step 3

3. Then load Sprint ROM 3.02 which Includes (3.37.15 Radio inside it) and Dont Load Customisatrion when it says 3 Second Just Reboot again Put it in Bootloader

4. Flash HP-6900-D ROM

Now GPS will be Working fine

@dkaile

This included White Diamond Skin & Keyboard

@Rahuja

As same ESN may not work in 2 Operator what we have to do is

Copy ESN from Reliance RUIM to Phone and Activate the Phone on Reliance then Select NAM2 and put all TATA Paramters and Load TATA PRL in NAM2

Here as Same ESN works on Both Network you have to Disable Foreing NID / SID Registration on NAM1 and NAM2 also

after that Select NAM2 in Dialer Setting and Ativate TATA Number using 14 ICC Code that way we can run Reliance and TATA on Same Handset but only ne Number at a Time

^^^^

Any New versions coming for 6800 also?

My 6800 will be here in a week's time and your ROM HAS TO GO INTO IT...

For Mogul / 6800 Just wait for 2 Days

Version 3.49 ROM with Latest Radio is Comming

Version E Released

With Embedded Reliance Extended ROM, HTC Large Task Manager, MS Office,

Based on Sprint 3.02 Base ROM with Some parts from Latest Kaiser ROM, Ashok GPS Settings is also Built in Except DLL Registration as Newer version may Require Different Settings

Completely Removed Extended ROM Dependency, Whole Setting and ProvXML is shifted to OEM Carrier Package, GPS Setting is ported to OEM Package

But still you have to Download and Extract Blank Reference Extended ROM or else is will reload all Embedded Settings

Version E Released

With Embedded Reliance Extended ROM, HTC Large Task Manager, MS Office,

Based on Sprint 3.02 Base ROM with Some parts from Latest Kaiser ROM, Ashok GPS Settings is also Built in Except DLL Registration as Newer version may Require Different Settings

Completely Removed Extended ROM Dependency, Whole Setting and ProvXML is shifted to OEM Carrier Package, GPS Setting is ported to OEM Package

But still you have to Download and Extract Blank Reference Extended ROM or else is will reload all Embedded Settings

Hi,

I have downloaded your Version C earlier but still have not been able to get any GPS. Infact have loaded practically all the ROMs avlbl on ppcgeeks incl the stock sprint 6.1 with 3.37.15 , the latest OMJ and many more WITHOUT LETTING THE CUSTOMISATIONS RUN. Ran ur extended ROM customisations but somehow GPS is still missing. GPS viewer sees some satellite but always up North and is never able to get a fix. Dunno what I am doing wrong. Have changed registry as per Ashoksoft directions also. Please help. Will download this ROM tonight and see if I get GPS.

Thanks sanjay

@ hetaldp

Hi, Have downloaded and installed your rom ver E. Still the same problem. open GPS with Holux GPS Viewer on com4 with baudrate 4800, gets satellites upto 6-7 with good signal strength, but always on the top extreme North over the letter N and never get a fix. Help am fed up of changing roms practically on a daily basis. have tried all the roms at PPCGEEKS but the same problem. AM running 3.37.15 radio with hetal ext rom. Thanks

Edited by sanjay0501

Hetal, thank you very much for simplifying the instructions and also including links to unlocker and updated radio in your first post.

Just one slight confusion, I hope someone can clarify this for me.

The Following is the Extended ROM (Remember Keep SDConfig.txt in root of SD Card and Folder I attach also in Root of SD Card)

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6800/6800-ExRom.rar

YOU MUST HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD AND EXTRACT EXTENDED ROM First to your SDCard

The ROM file can be download from

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6900/HP-Touch-6.1-3.02-E.rar.rar

Extended ROM will create Reliance Netconnect Reliance Mobile World RWorld Icon and so many setting

Bluetooth is by Default on and we can received and send files over Bluetooth

Enjoy !!!

In the above quote Hetal has shown links to 2 ROMS, do both need to be installed or just any one of the two.

I have this weird problem. My Sprint Touch is running on the 2.13 radio and I had wanted to upgrade to the 3.37 Sprint radio. So following the steps for the upgrade, I first used the Cokeman's Vogue unlocker MFG 2.31 to unlock it. I am getting the SPL 2.31 Coke displayed when I boot up after holding down the power and camera button so I guess I have unlocked the phone correctly.

The problem is, I haven't upgraded the radio to 3.37 as I thought I would do it a little later, but what is happening now is that the phone works perfectly fine when it is in active mode, and is able to make and receive calls, but the moment the phone goes off into standby mode when I leave it idle, then I am unable to get it back to active status unless I do a soft reset. When it is in idle status (dark screen), incoming calls aren't picked up by the phone either though at the other end of the line the caller is able to make a connection and doesn't show my phone as being off line.

I have tried re flashing back to the OEM 2.13 Sprint ROM but the problem persists.

Could some one help me fix this please?

Thank you.

PS: I think the issue was caused because I used the 8GB card when unlocking. I'm not sure, but I think that is what caused the issue. I would like to know how to roll back the Vogue 2.31 MFG unlocker to basic stock version in the bootloader.

Edited by Anupe

I have this weird problem. My Sprint Touch is running on the 2.13 radio and I had wanted to upgrade to the 3.37 Sprint radio. So following the steps for the upgrade, I first used the Cokeman's Vogue unlocker MFG 2.31 to unlock it. I am getting the SPL 2.31 Coke displayed when I boot up after holding down the power and camera button so I guess I have unlocked the phone correctly.

The problem is, I haven't upgraded the radio to 3.37 as I thought I would do it a little later, but what is happening now is that the phone works perfectly fine when it is in active mode, and is able to make and receive calls, but the moment the phone goes off into standby mode when I leave it idle, then I am unable to get it back to active status unless I do a soft reset. When it is in idle status (dark screen), incoming calls aren't picked up by the phone either though at the other end of the line the caller is able to make a connection and doesn't show my phone as being off line.

I have tried re flashing back to the OEM 2.13 Sprint ROM but the problem persists.

Could some one help me fix this please?

Thank you.

PS: I think the issue was caused because I used the 8GB card when unlocking. I'm not sure, but I think that is what caused the issue. I would like to know how to roll back the Vogue 2.31 MFG unlocker to basic stock version in the bootloader.

Even I am facing exactly the same problem plus my Sprint Touch tells me that I am on International roaming by displaying the roaming sign at the top!!

Now can't flash the original V 3.02 sprint ROM also as connection error (230) is displayed everytime I try to flash.

Techies, please help !!!!

Thanks

Yunus.

@yunus / anupe :

Step 1 : Take out the 512MB / 1GB card for your phones .. you cannot use SDHC's for this process

Format the card to FAT 32

Download the stock ROM for your phone

Extract the exe to a folder (Install Winrar on your comp ... right click on the exe file for RUU and extract to folder)

In the folder there will be a ruu_signed.nbh file ... rename that to "VOGUIMG.nbh" (please note that caps and small letters)

Copy the file to your mem card, reboot the phone to boot loader mode (Camera + power button)

Let the process complete :)

hey ... there .. u have the phone - the way it was :D

cheers

karki

@yunus / anupe :

Step 1 : Take out the 512MB / 1GB card for your phones .. you cannot use SDHC's for this process

Extract the exe to a folder (Install Winrar on your comp ... right click on the exe file for RUU and extract to folder)

In the folder there will be a ruu_signed.nbh file ... rename that to "VOGUIMG.nbh" (please note that caps and small letters)

Copy the file to your mem card, reboot the phone to boot loader mode (Camera + power button)

cheers

karki

Thank you karki, followed instructions exactly as written in your post using the 512 MB card which came with the phone formatted to FAT32, and the bootloader screen showed the following results:

VOGUIMG.NBH - OK

BOOTLOADER - OK

SPLASH1 - OK

SPLASH2 - OK

CDMA - OK

OS - OK

Update Complete

UPDATE SUCCESS

but on returning to actual phone screen after boot up, the problem of the phone freezing when it goes into idle mode persists.

Any suggestions??

@yunus: The OEM Sprint ROM is not the one in the v3.02 WinRAR file. That ROM is the one leaked Sprint ROM with radio version 3.37.

The OEM Sprint ROM is here ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...NV133_Ship.exe

Edited by Anupe

@yunus / anupe :

cheers

karki

Thanks Ashok for your help. Yet to try out your method. However, now my phone does not even display Radio version either at startup nor at the device info screen. ESN is also blank at the device info screen. suprisingly, I can make & receive calls when the phone is active, but it still freezes in standby mode (screen blank)

@Anupe

Thanks for the link, will try out the rom later in the day. I hope that freezing problem is solved by then. I have found a temporary method to keep the phone from getting into the "idle" mode, simply uncheck the option "Turn off device if not used for xxx minutes" in power settings. ofcourse this is not the right & permanent solution.

Thanks

Yunus.

:previous:

@yunus

I updated my phone from the 2.13 radio version to the leaked rom with radio version 3.37 and the problem has disappeared!!

A few other problems popped up instead though...

1. On boot up, the HTC splash screen displays the message " Test Only, Not For Sale" (Is there some way to get rid of that message??)

2. I get the "Roaming" triangle appearing on top of the display screen now ( previously that was not there). The phone works perfectly though, and no roaming charges are deducted or anything of that sort. Is there some way to get rid of that "pesky" triangle??

@yunus: Unlock using the cokeman2.31 unlocker and look if the bootscreen shows SPL 2.31 coKe

At that time the device id on my phone showed the following info:

rom version 1.12.651.1

rom date 9/18/07

radio vers 2.13.00

Please ensure you reflash only after seeing SPL 2.31 coKe in your bootloader screen

I then reflashed to the new leaked rom with radio version 3.37. (This takes a longer time to flash than the previous roms so be patient.. approx 15 minutes, in between, the phone screen will switch from the 4 colour bootloader screen showing SPL 2.31 Coke and the grey screen showing the % of update being done, don't do anything, just let it completely run)

Once flashing is complete, phone will bootup with HTC splash screen showing "Test Only, Not for Sale", on first boot after flash, set up stylus checking and time/date etc, but soft reset before the 3 seconds countdown, on the next reboot, phone takes a little while to detect your connection, but once its up and running, the freezing problem would have gone away and you can use the phone as usual :)

New device info after loading leaked sprint rom:

rom version 3.02.651.2

rom date 4/23/08

radio version 3.37.15

This was the procedure I used, and other than the two minor irritants I have mentioned earlier in this post, everything is working fine, and oh yes, btw, the phone gets updated to WM 6.1 version !!!! :Sorprendido:

Thank you Karki..... enjoy your biking today, for a change I wont disturb you bro! :P

I'll pick your brains tomorrow though :Contento:

@yunus / anupe :

cheers

karki

I keep getting the following error at 1% while trying to follow your proceedure :

"Error (328): INVALID COMMAND"

Following is the current reading at Device Information Screen :

ROM Version : 1.12.651.1

ROM Date: 09/18/07

Radio Version, Protocol Version, PRL version, PRI version & ESN fields remain blank.

No Radio version is displayed even at the boot screen. I can dial & receive calls, SMS in this state.

Bootloader Screen :

VOGU100 MFG

SPL-2.31.Coke

CPLD-3

Another problem is whenever I connect to Rconnect (#777), The phone connects but at the same time a message is displayed that it is connecting to vision services & after 30 seconds or so the data connection is disconnected.

Please help SOS :confuse::confuse::confuse:

Hey guys...Can anyone of you upload the screenshots of the latest ROM by HP....

Has anyone been able to get the Destinator and One India maps working on the Touch?

Please post details instructions. I am able to install Destinator onto the phone, but One India map is not being shown even after loading it into the Destinator folder in the phone.

Edited by Anupe

Has anyone been able to get the Destinator and One India maps working on the Touch?

Please post details instructions. I am able to install Destinator onto the phone, but One India map is not being shown even after loading it into the Destinator folder in the phone.

Same way as it was working in Mogul but u require Latest Coke 2.31 Bootloader, ROM and Radio

Hey guys...Can anyone of you upload the screenshots of the latest ROM by HP....

Same Vista look which is there in Mogul for Screen shots just see my Mogul Thread