Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tezo

Develop a WAP site

Does your site support download to Reliance Mobile? :P

Chandramauli even I had made a wapsite thru tagtag earlier and uploaded ringtones in .dat and .mid 4kb format but when we use rsurf to open the wapsite and then download the ringtone the link for the ringtone jst leads to show the name of the ringtone. Maybe theres some coding required on the link to help download onto LGRD2030 phones thru wapsites. If ur familiar abt WAP coding maybe u could help.

Hi Guyz,

I have a few friends who are subscribers to Hutuch / Airtel etc, When they open my wap site, they could download the midi files (and even .gif pix) on their phone.

Im not a wap coder but still trying to find tweaks ..if anyone of u know any technical person in the LG Service stations(I use a LG RD2030 thats why LG), try asking them ...they shud be of some help :)

The site work on my phone (as well on the phones of my pals)

Having problems accessing the site from my phone..

"Invalid site"...??

Canyou really download ringtones from your site....????

Wow...   :D   :D   :D

Yes but only on the GSM phones that support .MIDI extension

Hi Guyz

was just wondering if we cud put our content on R-World.

Since we have converted alot of .midi files in to .dat files (for ringtones)

Why cant we put our content on R-World for other people to download ringtones as we do it thru R-World( in the ringtones section ) !!!!

Tho we will need reliance permision to help us put our content on their network !!!

Chandramauli @ Guyz common ... high time...sign up now ...put ur content here tooooo

i think it can be safely said that its not possible to download ringtones to your mobile phone. i had called up customer service and they told me that right now you can download only from r-world.

i have a doubt that it is some kind of special coding or maybe some security signature that allows to download from r-world. so if u want to know how to download then u might as well hack into r-world and see their codes ;)

I had seen a LG model (dunno which :( ) recent one that has options to store 3 sms and 3 r-world ringtones ans he said he can recieve sms poly ringtones although he can't send them. Any one more info on that ?

As far as the addresses which the phone acceses from R-world I couldn't open any from internet using R-Connect. Dunno where it redirects to :D or requires a security code