Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Htc Tweaks

Dear Gurus, I am having a problem connecting to Wifi. When I switch on the Wifi key, it displays the network, says 'connecting', but never gets connected. In the Network adapters, I am using server assigned ip address. :bs_help:

it sure is not empty ... i just downloaded it back !

Gotcha... was able download it finally. Some problem with rapidshare, I guess <_<

Another requirement :) I read on ppcgeeks that we could instal Touchflo on Mogul. Tried with the files available there but was unsuccessful. Has anyone been able to do it?

Edited by rajat8676

Will post the details once i'm back from my ride on sunday. Will be un available for the most part today and tomorrow :) ... I was able to get touch flo working on the 6800 - but nothing really that impressive re :)

anyway try Hetals ROM he's got the TouchFlo in it :D

cheers

karki

What is the benefit or pupose of toch flo in ppc?

Edited by Gauravsinghal

Great Awesome work by Hetal and Ashok et all !!!

All these guys keep this forum and Reliance alive !!!

can someone please tell me is there any alternative to the Active Sync software by Microsoft? It ****s?

Is there any 3rd party software?

can i use Palm software to sync? will it work? pls reply. Thanks.

What is the benefit or pupose of toch flo in ppc?

Scroll using your fingers across the screen (not just the scroll bar)!

Ok .. some stuff i updated for saurav

http://rapidshare.com/files/111084339/saurav.zip.html

Group SMS

Wanna message a whole group of people ? or hey ... do u want to message selectively to a category of people in your outlook - use this.

Auto SMS Reply

If you miss a call or if you disconnect a call - this utility will promptly SMS the caller with a reply that you set ! very useful for bikers and business men - esp. the ones who sit in conferences all day :)

hehe

cheers

karki

Karki man,

There are 2 files for Group sms - GroupSMS.cab & GroupSMSver1.4.5.cab. Which one to use? And is it compatible with WM6.1 (Hetal G Rom)

Also if we disable icontacts by registry hack, is there some way to get it back.

@Dhiraj

registry hack for go back to i contact.go to registry editor and done below things.

HKLM-SOFTWARE-Microsoft-Shell-Rai-:MSCONTACTS-1 "\windows\iContact.exe"

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

Karki,

Could we also get reg file to change font of clock on HTC Home

@vijay - only entering icontacts.exe in registry as above will be sufficient or do we need to enter hex entries in \:MSCONTACTS\Session also?

@dhiraj

No need to change in session settings

@vijay - could you also share your RWorld settings. I am using RelianceMobileWorld in Network Management. Proxy server- wapgw.ricinfo.com Advanced- HTTP wapgw.ricinfo.com:80. I have also tried setting this value to HTTP wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080. Also I have tried HTTP wapgw.ricinfo.com:80 & Socks wapgw.ricinfo.com:1080. But no success in connecting to Rworld. Rconnect is working absolutely fine.

Could you/all my other mates, pls help me in connecting Rworld.

in ex-6800 folder run file 1).reliance mobile world 2). reliance setting.cab 3).reliance3a.cab and after run this file restart ur ppc and u are find Rworld icon in proggrame file of ppc and open it u are easily excess r world. no any problem.

Are there any proxy settings to make Rworld work on PC?

On My HTC it opens but when I use same connection by Intenet sharing all pages do not open properly.

karki/hetal/vijay -

tried everything as vijay said but RWorld not working. Suggest some registry fix or something.

Rimweb blocked in my office yaa.. will upload a tiny workaround today evening / night :)

cheers

karki

@Dhiraj

reintall hetal F rom and after intall f Rom run the cab file from EX-6800rom file no 1). HP_Rel_MobileWorld 2).HP_Rel_Settings 3).Reliance3.sa run this three cab file do not run other any files ok u will sure to access r world i think.

I dont want to format my G Rom until absolutely necessary. Suggest alternative remedy.

Waiting for karki's workaround...

For HTC Home Fonts u require HTC Home Customizer HHC, it uses Different GIF and PNG file to change it

Just Install Mega Pack Version and u will get lots of Option u can manually Extract that Version and see the Images on your Desktop also.

Problem of Rworld still not sorted out :huh: Karki/Hetal still waiting

Could somebody give me the code for MagiCall

Thanks

Edited by dkaile

@dhiraj

what is the use of magical i am not use till now.

Download my latest ExROM there in \Storage Card\Boot\Other\HP_Serials.cab is there Install it, it will create Crack Folder in Program Menu

You will find all Cracks there only

Thanks very much, and what about Rworld?

Shall I load the whole ExtROM again. Will that solve the problem of RWorld. If yes then what is the procedure of loading ExtROM over already installed G ROM.