Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Htc Tweaks

I have seen the i phone theme in other forum i am downloading it but this is the wisbar and Wad theme so how to intall it on my mogul and what is the step by step processs for install this theme these theme is very nice theme

This is the link for the Iphone theme Iphone theme

On many softs I am getting errormessage that program can not be installed bcz it does not hv sufficient permissions.

@saurav

Which type of programe u not able to install

please give me this programme link i tryed in my mogul.

@ Vijay

Correction Bluetooth problem prvided in First Post of this topic.

Is there any use for the enablebt tweak in the G Rom. I think it is working fine as it is. Right now I am using it with only Motorala headset. Havent used it on any Stereo BT Headset or tried any file transfer from PC or Rconnect through BT.

If any use of that tweak in those parameters do let us all know.

Edited by dkaile

@dhiraj

enablebt.zip is file for who unable to use bluetooth so if u not able to run bt than install it.

For Word Prediction Feature in Diamond Keybaord

(Word Prediction = Predicts the Possible Word, Word Completion = T9, Complete Possible Word from Typed Character)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\eT9]
"Prediction"=dword:00000001

To try and use the machine to extreme - Can we have radio on our HTC Mogul/Touch and lised to FM, etc Has anyone explored the possibility? :huh:

How do I get more program memory with registry tweaks?

@vishalsheth : for me in Hetal bhai G ROM iam using only ram of 50% ... its really so good..

just stop background applications u cna save more

I have nothing else running. My program free memory is 11.71MB now.

@ashoksoft - Hey Karki, kahaan hain man, We are eagerly awaiting for new and better tweaks from you.

Here's a small no brainer. 1. Windows Media Player does not play MP3's in Hetal's G Rom. It plays only 8-10 seconds and then says not enough memory. Even hetal has acknowledged this problem.

2. We do not get the Reliance recorded message after calling a Reliance number which goes no reply. Only 3 barely audible beeps. Tweak for that.

C'mon man a new challenges for you.

Also awaiting new better tweaks...

Edited by dkaile

I have recently purchased HTC S720. i have installed the group SMS software from http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/SMS/Group-SMS-56808.shtml

But I am not able to forward the incoming message to a group. ONLY new messages can be sent to a group. is there any other software or way of forwarding the message to a group of people???? Await reply. Ratan

I have recently purchased HTC S720. i have installed the group SMS software from http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/SMS/Group-SMS-56808.shtml

But I am not able to forward the incoming message to a group. ONLY new messages can be sent to a group. is there any other software or way of forwarding the message to a group of people???? Await reply. Ratan

Ok .. some stuff i updated for saurav

http://rapidshare.com/files/111084339/saurav.zip.html

Group SMS

Wanna message a whole group of people ? or hey ... do u want to message selectively to a category of people in your outlook - use this.

Auto SMS Reply

If you miss a call or if you disconnect a call - this utility will promptly SMS the caller with a reply that you set ! very useful for bikers and business men - esp. the ones who sit in conferences all day :)

hehe

cheers

karki

Karki man,

There are 2 files for Group sms - GroupSMS.cab & GroupSMSver1.4.5.cab. Which one to use? And is it compatible with WM6.1 (Hetal G Rom)

Also if we disable icontacts by registry hack, is there some way to get it back.

@ashoksoft - Hey Karki, kahaan hain man, We are eagerly awaiting for new and better tweaks from you.

Here's a small no brainer. 1. Windows Media Player does not play MP3's in Hetal's G Rom. It plays only 8-10 seconds and then says not enough memory. Even hetal has acknowledged this problem.

2. We do not get the Reliance recorded message after calling a Reliance number which goes no reply. Only 3 barely audible beeps. Tweak for that.

C'mon man a new challenges for you.

Also awaiting new better tweaks...

I have 6900 with 96 mb Free RAM but still WMPlayer dont Works it only Skips

It the Common Problem on All Bases above 19209, Bacuase the Newer Garbase Collector Reclaim the Ram Used by WMPlayer

Only Microsoft can Patch this

That's weird. I have been playing entire playlists of 30-40 songs in mp3 format on windows media player without any hassle.

The issue of reliance recorded message being replaced by 3 beeps is not an issue with Hetal's ROM. I'm running on the original leaked rom and even I have that issue, so I doubt it has anything to do with Hetal's ROM.

@ Hetal: You have 96 MB free RAM in Program? wow!!! That's absolutely mind blowing boss!! Isnt total Program memory only 104 MB?? Which means your phone just utilises 8MB RAM. Now that's what I call memory management!!! :)

As for me, the free memory I have is 47MB RAM in Program and 104 MB RAM in phone Storage memory.

You do not have the problem Anupe, because you are on original Sprint ROm I presume.

I am also use original sprint rom not the problem with window media player yet.

Has anyone tried to swith on both your phones which have your reliance number? like you mogul/touch and your other ruim based handset?

If yes, what happens??

That's weird. I have been playing entire playlists of 30-40 songs in mp3 format on windows media player without any hassle.

The issue of reliance recorded message being replaced by 3 beeps is not an issue with Hetal's ROM. I'm running on the original leaked rom and even I have that issue, so I doubt it has anything to do with Hetal's ROM.

@ Hetal: You have 96 MB free RAM in Program? wow!!! That's absolutely mind blowing boss!! Isnt total Program memory only 104 MB?? Which means your phone just utilises 8MB RAM. Now that's what I call memory management!!! :)

As for me, the free memory I have is 47MB RAM in Program and 104 MB RAM in phone Storage memory.

96mb free becuase i have reduced PagePool from 20 mb to 4 mb but it have to hardcoded in ROM

Becuase Sprint uses 18500 Base and we are using 19209+ so it have Problem that WMPlayer have problem with that Base and Onward, Never mind New Media PLayer is Comming from hackers

Until then use Audio Manager or Nero or TCPMP

Hetal pls provide some media player for s720 which supports forward and rewind.

Becuase Sprint uses 18500 Base and we are using 19209+ so it have Problem that WMPlayer have problem with that Base and Onward, Never mind New Media PLayer is Comming from hackers

Until then use Audio Manager or Nero or TCPMP

Hetalbhai

Please make some lite rom for 6800 g rom is very heavy.My phone in hang more than 5 time in day and when i am click in power icon power shown and within few second i come back to main screen without close the window also same problem with contact in G Rom so what the reason behind for them.

TATA Inernet / TATA WAP (Newly Discovered) / TATA zone

is now in the Attachd RAR file Just Unzip and run it in PPC

TATA.rar